When I find out who banned me, heads are going to roll

Roman

Captn And I fixed it... Looks the the better part of the western hemisphere was banned...

BTW... I LITERALLY fixed this ON MY CELLPHONE, because it was the only IP of mine that wasn't banned... As long as wifi was turned off (note to self- turn wifi back on). (The mods are like "holy shit! You fixed the ACP on an iphone screen? You're the fuckin' man!!!")

I was "banned" for quite a while last year. Could only log in on my iPhone for months and months.

I was "banned" for quite a while last year. Could only log in on my iPhone for months and months.

Well... This incident has shed some light on that... We seem to have a glitch in our "wildcard" ip ban system...

My ip was nowhere NEAR what was banned today by an admin... But the use of a wildcard "*" caused it to take me out too.

I will get to fixing that... As soon as Im done updating what not to do on a leather re-dye on a countach.

Well... This incident has shed some light on that... We seem to have a glitch in our "wildcard" ip ban system...

My ip was nowhere NEAR what was banned today by an admin... But the use of a wildcard "*" caused it to take me out too.

I will get to fixing that... As soon as Im done updating what not to do on a leather re-dye on a countach.

I may or may not have sent some nasty emails to SP and the rest of the Mod staff...

Wait, is Porter banned!?!?

:turboalex:

We're working on a solution, currently there is an influx of jerks infiltrating the board, multiple usernames, total assholes. Even worse than you guys!

It got me yesterday also.

Thanks for fixing it so I can get my "hourly LP fix" started to get WD symptoms mid afternoon. Came back up and one hit and I was OK.