Kill Story cartoon

Indiana

WOW pretty sick Bly; but Can you cut it up in sections, cause it's running too much bandwidth, didn't know you could do 3D online already...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative! This thread needs some mining!

As you can see, this has already been done! You see, below is a diagram with pie charts of how much ass mining has already been done in these threads....

As you can see, the staggering numbers of the pictures thread and mining thread are clearly in the favor of the following graphs.

If you take a look at how many martians actually mine ass on a scale of millions vs how many awesome pictures are you will then notice that the astonishing results can ONLY be described by THIS picture.

And this is tiger wood's reaction:

I hope this clarifies.

I can't see any pictures on this thread.

Okay so random question but this just sort of popped into my head, basically in the film Another Day At The Oriface, according to the backstory, the only justification at all for spending the massive amount of money to create the Capital Star class of anal probes (that giant finger you see at the beginning) was because of humanity's need for Lubricationanium. So what if say one day, out of nowhere, a big giant anal probe entered our neighborhood and headed for my ass. Let's say it dispatches a smaller craft that then travels to my rectum, aliens make contact, they explain that they are a civilized species like Westernized man, and that the reason they have arrived is for commercial interests, basically they need some material that my lower intestine has in abundance. They explain that this is the only real reason they spent the enormous resources to build their big anal probe, and that they will not be harming us at all, they just will be engaging in full-time mining of my anus.

Well I was thinking, even though my ass is a good ways away, I'd personally feel a bit violated. Like the attitude, "Wait a minute, this is MY ass, WHO THE FRIG DO YOU THINK YOU ARE just coming out of nowhere and engaging in mining one of our beloved orifaces! Leave it alone, the only ones who should be allowed to mine my ass are my neighbors."

Stupid I know, but that is kind of how I'd feel, even though technically the aliens would have every right I'd think, I just feel we have ownership of my ass or something. How would you feel?

I would be willing to bet money that if it was the MY BALLS they discovered something on and decided to start mining, there would be an uproar of protest in my neighborhood, because MY BALLS are "ours."

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_butt: :icon_butt: :icon_butt: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Wow! Blu-ray-like HD quality video along with hi-fi audio track. I AM impressed! As L/P's resident audio/video guy, you guys just can't miss this.

What are all these pictures you guys are speaking of, I can't see a thing...?

Is this one working for you?

This thread delivers.. whatever you wish.

I wished for these two:

Is this one working for you?

Nope. Is this thread a joke or something I am not getting?

What about this one?

Put it in the lowest resolution possible for compatibility. Check page 1, someone linked some conversion software in case you can't see them.

Pictures are showing up fine in other threads, but not in this one :rant:

I think you might have exceeded your quotes number in your signature and have to re-size your resolution. Try changing out your monitor, you can't miss this shit. HD, and 3D vids. SICK dude!

EDIT: Ha!! See Boomba figured it out too.

Pictures are showing up fine in other threads, but not in this one :rant:

i had the same problem at first, its hard to explain but i made a step by step with paint just click on whatever i have red circled it'll lead you to the option to fix it.

hope that helped!

What about this one?

CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!

Do NOT click the link in the above post. It is full of spyware. Funny pic though, but just do not click the hyperlink.

Heres my response video I posted on youtube about this. Sorry about the language!

I'm only seeing the dreaded red X.

It's probably a joke. The mods probably blocked wheels from seeing pics in this thread as a joke due to the alien anal probing thread.

It's probably a joke. The mods probably blocked wheels from seeing pics in this thread as a joke due to the alien anal probing thread.

Dayum.....I had a feeling it would catch up with him eventually.

For convenience sake and for those who cant see some of the videos, I have taken the liberty of making one big video with all of the best parts of those posted in this thread. Hope you enjoy!

Nicely done......

But could you not sync the clips with the music. Its too rapid on the eyes. Luv the music....! :icon_thumleft:

BTW thanks for posting the promo code for the discount iPad and iPhone. I picked up three of each. My wife was amazed they were $59.00 per.

BTW thanks for posting the promo code for the discount iPad and iPhone. I picked up three of each. My wife was amazed they were $59.00 per.

No iPad is an iPad without this case though:

I picked one up last week and I love it.

Yeah' :icon_super:

While stocks last.......!

Careful, I think those are cheap chinese knockoffs.