Where's Vlado?

Roman

Rumors are flying around the inter webs. Vladimir Putin hasn't been seen for 10 days... Some are speculating his mistress has given birth. Some are saying he's dead.

Tonight's the lights at the Kremlin were turned off, and the glad (that's been flying for over a decade) was lowered.

He is in a 3 on 3 tournament in a third world country with teammates Kim Jong-un and Rodman. Will be back when they win or are eliminated.

Won't happen. All the competitors will be eliminated first.

Yes...I've heard rumours of a coup. Wil try and find article, seems its been deleted since I last read it.

He has meeting with the leader of another country tmw. Seems they are waiting/hoping for him to show up.

You know that whole "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" adage? If there is a bad mammajamma out there that took out Putin in a coup....that scares the crap out of me.

Yes...I've heard rumours of a coup. Wil try and find article, seems its been deleted since I last read it.

From the Mail so reader beware but:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-29...e-flourish.html

Vladimir Putin is 'alive' but 'neutralised' as shadowy security chiefs stage a stealthy coup in Moscow, it was claimed last night.

Former FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev was behind the plot, claimed chairman of the pro-Kremlin national Islamic Committee, Geydar Dzhemal.

-----------------------------

'My information is that Patrushev met Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov in Pyatigorsk on 11 March and tempted him over to his side.'

He also pointed to a recent visit by Patrushev - head of Putin's security council - the US.

The visit came despite sanctions barring visits by most senior Russian officials.

'I think he was offered something there that he failed to reject,' said Dzhemal on Georgian TV channel Rustavi-2.