Is 600rwhp attainable in the Murci POLL

Is it achievable  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Keeping the displacement at 6.2 liters, without any forced induction, whether it be Turbo, Nitrous, or supercharger do you think D Wiggs will attain his goal, and the car still be completely streetable.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is possible, though it's like i said in my post over in the other thread, i dont really know any specifics of the Murci mechanics- but i imagine it should be doable.

Is it possible and will be done. We all know someone who is trying to do the same king of HP/Liter on a Gallardo, NA. Plus, Wiggs is one determined dude, I have faith.

-Olivier

Thats nearly 110-120bhp per litre. This is incredibly ambitious, but do-able with the right amount of money. Enough money and its possible. Is it reasonable....hell no. I say 520whp is the reasonable upper limit.

I think it is possible, though it's like i said in my post over in the other thread, i dont really know any specifics of the Murci mechanics- but i imagine it should be doable.

Im with him. But the weight part is a different story.

Can we hear from people who actually own, and have modded lambos please.... :axe: :axe:

How modded? Exhaust only?

How many active members on here have a murci with more than exhaust?

:?:

Come on allan, what about the NA roadster that broke the elusive 190hp/L? :lol:

Can we hear from people who actually own, and have modded lambos please.... :axe: :axe:

Youre outta this then too :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest with you, I don't think it matters to have a lambo or not to understand the physics behind an engine. I've been around plenty of modded cars in my life, modded or not, NA or forced induction and I'm starting to understand the concept pertty well! ;)

Now, I understand you have WAY more experience nonetheless, but I just think my opinion and ideas are valuable. :) I've pretty much summed up in the other thread what Wiggs will do to his car without talking to him...:)

Anyways, I'll shut up for now and let this topic go its own way.

-Olivier

If you REALLY want to go fast...

One would be a lot faster than two! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I told Allan, he can put his assets where his mouth is since he is "SO SURE"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ONLY person who can say for certain whether or not it CAN be done is someone who has taken my car, my motor, and done all of the modifications and come up with less than what I am claiming. Given that this person does NOT exist, no one can say that it cannot be done. The best anyone can do it GUESS or ASSUME that it WON'T be done.

Come on guys! THIS ISN'T THAT DIFFICULT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

While I admire your effort, I have to think if it could have been done SP would have dug in and done it. Best of luck with your project.

While I admire your effort, I have to think if it could have been done SP would have dug in and done it. Best of luck with your project.

why do you say that? Just because its possible doesn't mean its already been done. Someone has to be the first. Not saying SP can't do it. Honestly, I just think no murci owner has had the desire to carry out what david is planning.

How many murci owners on this board have done more (engine) mods than an exhaust? :?: ;)

How many murci owners on this board have done more (engine) mods than an exhaust? :?: ;)

:thumb =D>

Not trying to call anyone out or throw anyone under the bus here. Just saying that given there's just 2,000 murcis world wide, most people don't want to be the ones to **** with them. Probably because they don't keep them long? If you're trading in every 2 years, you're just losing money if you sink the kind of dough into mods like david is planning.

Not trying to call anyone out or throw anyone under the bus here. Just saying that given there's just 2,000 murcis world wide, most people don't want to be the ones to **** with them. Probably because they don't keep them long? If you're trading in every 2 years, you're just losing money if you sink the kind of dough into mods like david is planning.

Very true. Since I own this car and plan on keeping it. This is worth it to me. This wouldn't be to someone who leases there cars.

This wouldn't be to someone who leases there cars.

or even someone that just buys the car cash, but knows hes not going to keep it forever.

I'd venture to say that at least 1,000 of those murcis remain absolutly bone stock as they came from the factory.

sure can b done! but with na motor as stk 6.2,puts down 435-440awhp, getting 150-160 plus wheel hp, it sure can b done,we dint do it at sp, cuz just no market for it, will cost big$$$$$, more then turbo that motor.

alex

no!

A very well thought out and well explained answer with it's basis in pure deductive splendor! :lol: :lol: :lol: