Breaking (Parting) 2009 Murcielago near me

deekss

The motor started at £30K ($45K) and didn't sell. The transmission is cheap. Shame about the damage on the engine cover. I keep toying with making them an offer on the ceramics, but I've just bought a new pair of steel discs (rotors) for my 6.2...

I want!

It's been on my mind since posting. Just been over there, but they've closed for Christmas now. Will be obsessing about it all over the holiday ..... That is cheap, they were like a £5K ($7.5K) option when new weren't they ?

The motor started at £30K ($45K) and didn't sell. The transmission is cheap. Shame about the damage on the engine cover. I keep toying with making them an offer on the ceramics, but I've just bought a new pair of steel discs (rotors) for my 6.2...

Carbon Cermic brakes does not fit steel brakes. They have different hubs. It's not a straight bolt on. You need to buy hubs that go on Carbon Ceramic brakes. You also need to buy adapters. That is if you have a 05-06 6.2.

Modo, didn't you have after market glass bonnet for your roadster? Mind if I ask who did it and how much it cost? Thanks.

If that's true, I'd love to hear about it as well.

Thanks!

Jon

If that's true, I'd love to hear about it as well.

Thanks!

Jon

Modo's clear bonnet is an oem part he added to his car.

• 2 weeks later...