Viper guys talking shit

RyanRo24

HAHA,no doubt about that- BTW, those guys sound like real asses in general, glad you guys arent like that!

I take a trip over there every once in a while just to see what they're talking about. Those guys are fuckin' dickheads. To each other too. It's like none of them get along AT ALL. Seem like a bunch of pricks.

Sorry, but anybody who uses the term "nice kill" on an internet forum to congratulate somebody else on a supposed street race victory is a complete fcuking loser...

This isnt TOPGUN...

THEY AINT Tom Cruise...

Their POS car isnt an airplane...

And all their wet dreams about sudsing up in the barrocks shower with Val Kilmer after the race wont change any of that...

"You can be my wingman anyday.... NO... YOU can be MINE!!! Nice Kill!!! Swordfight!!!" :anal :bj

:fgay

:jack

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, listen, Mike, Mike, You're being glib Mike.  

:lol:

NOW THATS fcuking hilarious....

What an asshole he is!!!

Oh and about the thread, is it really news that a stroked and blown viper beat a stock lamborghini? god, somebody needs to do a serious turbo kit and end this

!

The Viper in question makes over 1000rwhp. Whats the big deal. In the guys post he said he'd love to have the Lambo in black, i can bet you the guy in the Lambo didnt say he'd love to have the Viper.

The Viper in question makes over 1000rwhp. Whats the big deal. In the guys post he said he'd love to have the Lambo in black, i can bet you the guy in the Lambo didnt say he'd love to have the Viper.

I think you mis read what he was trying to say. They arent shit talking the lambo, but each other. :P

Nah, I think it's funny that they brad about beating a Murcie. Well, damn near anyone could if they were making 1000hp. The Murcie was bone stock. I don't think it's much to brag about. At the end of the day the guy in the Murcie still goes home in a Lambo.

Sorry, but anybody who uses the term "nice kill" on an internet forum to congratulate somebody else on a supposed street race victory is a complete fcuking loser...  

This isnt TOPGUN...  

THEY AINT Tom Cruise...  

Their POS car isnt an airplane...  

And all their wet dreams about sudsing up in the barrocks shower with Val Kilmer after the race wont change any of that...

"You can be my wingman anyday.... NO... YOU can be MINE!!!  Nice Kill!!! Swordfight!!!"  :anal    :bj  

:fgay  

:jack

These tunner guys act like they are aces when they manage to beat a stock exotic in there highly modified P.O.S. These guys now adays think they could take on F/A-18 Hornets or F-16's in there modified Vipers or Corvettes.

I wouldn't care if a 1000hp Viper or Supra beats a Lamborghini because at the end of the day its still a Dodge or Toyota it doesnt make it better than everything else on the road. Id love to see one of those jackasses line up and try to run a F-15E Strike Eagle or a F/A-22 Raptor in a one mile drag in there little Chevy or Dodge.