I hate puff daddy.

abolfaz

I heard about a sequel to Carlito's Way, not the best movie but interesting if you like the de palma scarface/carlito character types. I saw the preview in a theater, it looked like it might have had some promise until they showed puff whatever on the screen, his role and his acting were so bad I couldn't even watch the preview!

I can't stand his music, his clothes or his acting, so just imagine what a laugh I got when the movie went straight to DVD! :shock: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about a sequel to Carlito's Way, not the best movie but interesting if you like the de palma scarface/carlito character types.  I saw the preview in a theater, it looked like it might have had some promise until they showed puff whatever on the screen, his role and his acting were so bad I couldn't even watch the preview!  

I can't stand his music, his clothes or his acting, so just imagine what a laugh I got when the movie went straight to DVD!  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

I wish somebody would give the east coast and west coast better guns so they would hurry the fcuk up and kill each other off... Then I can turn on the radio again without having to listen to cRAP!

I heard about a sequel to Carlito's Way, not the best movie but interesting if you like the de palma scarface/carlito character types.  I saw the preview in a theater, it looked like it might have had some promise until they showed puff whatever on the screen, his role and his acting were so bad I couldn't even watch the preview!  

I can't stand his music, his clothes or his acting, so just imagine what a laugh I got when the movie went straight to DVD!  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

And thats from somebody in the BIZ!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DAT WE WON'T STOP, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DAT WE WON'T STOP...BADBOY 4 LIFE.

You guys are too critical, that's Shakesperian right there. :mrgreen:

I like a few of his "remixes" of older songs, the Rocky one is good, the I'm Coming Out one from pre-crazy Diana Ross is good, one or two others. The rest is derivative drivel.

Hey Mike... When you come to L.A. Ill take you to the Peterson Automotive museum...

That way you can see where Biggie got whacked... And if we have some time we can look at cars too...

Hey Mike... When you come to L.A. Ill take you to the Peterson Automotive museum...  

That way you can see where Biggie got whacked...  And if we have some time we can look at cars too...

Would that be like LA's deally plaza? Is there a grassy knoll in the area in case puff whatever shows up? :lol:

Really though, the next time I'm in CA its going to be with my car and the only other cars that I want to see are the ones at the L-power meet!

<-stupid

romandad you shouldn't hate puff, i saw a white on white CT in his old video : pubblic enemy ....something like that ;)

Its really embarassing for the real film stars in the original that they are whoring it out...straight to video no less!!!

Snaps G-dog...you straight up trippin, why doncha ya get up ott my grill...

yes i as well do not like P. Diddy, although he is quite the business mogul. He knows how to work on getting serious money.

Its really embarassing for the real film stars in the original that they are whoring it out...straight to video no less!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

romandad you shouldn't hate puff, i saw a white on white CT in his old video : pubblic enemy ....something like that ;)

Oh... Ok... That makes up for the fact hes a talentless thug...

hey, u guys really shouldnt insult such a high ranking official; ill have u know he is the self proclaimed mayor of saint tropez;)

hey, u guys really shouldnt insult such a high ranking official; ill have u know he is the self proclaimed mayor of saint tropez;)

:jack

Personally i like the guy, but then again, i am a true playa pimp.  :axe:

Yeah allan... Youre a regular snoop dogg... :roll:

:lol:

Personally i like the guy, but then again, i am a true playa pimp.  :axe:

Yeah allan... Youre a regular snoop dogg... :roll:

:lol:

Foo shizzle my nizzle!

I heard about a sequel to Carlito's Way, not the best movie but interesting if you like the de palma scarface/carlito character types. I saw the preview in a theater, it looked like it might have had some promise until they showed puff whatever on the screen, his role and his acting were so bad I couldn't even watch the preview!

I can't stand his music, his clothes or his acting, so just imagine what a laugh I got when the movie went straight to DVD! :shock: :lol: :lol:

<-stupid

Oh... Ok... That makes up for the fact hes a talentless thug...

i wouldn't call Diddy a thug... he's from it actually. He's just a good buisnessman.

Now talentless.... thats closer to the truth. Lets just say he didn't get rich because of his music, he got rich with others music.

Anybody who was implicated in the shooting of another person in a bar, and ditched the gun with his girlfriend to avoid an indictment, IS A THUG... PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

And as far as him being worth 300 Million dollars... That justifies NOTHING...

Al Capone and Adolph Hitler were both worth far more than that (And thats NOT adjusted for inflation)... Were they doing things "right" as well?

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DAT WE WON'T STOP, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DAT WE WON'T STOP...BADBOY 4 LIFE.

You guys are too critical, that's Shakesperian right there. :mrgreen:

I like a few of his "remixes" of older songs, the Rocky one is good, the I'm Coming Out one from pre-crazy Diana Ross is good, one or two others. The rest is derivative drivel.

Yeah, its funny how he went from a "Bad Boy" to a total goody goody business man, and producer.

That way you can see where Biggie got whacked... And if we have some time we can look at cars too...

Biggie and Tupac are not dead; the are just on some island 'wiff' some honeys. :roll:

Capone was worth nowhere near $300 Million, as far as I know. I have read that he was a terrible businessman in terms of money gained and was "earning" only a couple of hundred thousand a year. However, if I'm wrong on that then I'm wrong.

As for Piddly Diddly Puff, I think that whilst he is far from the greatest rapper, and a bland, parasitic producer, he has made a vast fortune, so he must be doing something right.