Official pics released: Skyline GT-R Concept Car

Mako

hmm...its like the old skyline, but fatter and older- i dont think i like it much, but im really not sure.

Sorry to say, those were CG enhance & CG composites pics. I was at Nissan HQ & Nismo Tokyo 10 days ago and those images were on prints --- same car images but different backgrounds. I believe those are tease pics to work the crowd to attend the Tokyo Motor Show coming this weekend.

I still like the looks of the last one --- BNR34

that looks like something off of gt4?...

i call fake ;)

Nope. Real deal, straight from the Nissan press kit for the TMS next week.

NEXT.

Sorry to say, those were CG enhance & CG composites pics. I was at Nissan HQ & Nismo Tokyo 10 days ago and those images were on prints --- same car images but different backgrounds. I believe those are tease pics to work the crowd to attend the Tokyo Motor Show coming this weekend.

I still like the looks of the last one --- BNR34

Bingo.

I agree, I like the old one better as well. Still not a bad looking car though. If its fast, it could definitely be a cool ride. :)

Kind of looks like they stole cues from the 350Z as well (front end specifically), and like Mako, I see traces of Mustang in there too!

eh its ok. not sure about the roof line. still cool that nissan is doing something unlike toyota or mazda. although toyota might have something up their sleeves.

:?: mmmmm could be but if you compare the older skyline wheelbase which is 104.9" to the G35 wheelbase of 112" that's nearly 8" difference which doesn't seem like much but would be a visible difference, however, the entire car's length width and height of the other skylines vs the G35...

SKYLINE (not the concept)

Wheelbase 104.9"

wheelbase 112.2"

they're realllly similar in dimensions except the wheelbase but theoretically could be... that's a really good point out illicit... hard to tell till they release all the specs.

:?: mmmmm could be but if you compare the older skyline wheelbase which is 104.9" to the G35 wheelbase of 112" that's nearly 8" difference which doesn't seem like much but would be a visible difference, however, the entire car's length width and height of the other skylines vs the G35...

Wheelbase 104.9"  

wheelbase 112.2"

they're realllly similar in dimensions except the wheelbase but theoretically could be... that's a really good point out illicit... hard to tell till they release all the specs.

this looks like the wheelbase for the r33/34 coupe. wernt they mostly sedans

Wheelbase 104.9"  

wheelbase 112.2"

this looks like the wheelbase for the r33/34 coupe. wernt they mostly sedans

those are the specs off of the R34 GTR

http://www.j-garage.com/nissan/skyline/gtr/99spec.htm

Eehhhh, I like the rear, but the side profile and front looks awkward. Maybe if the car was black instead of silver to blend in with that garish grill and lights, photoshop anybody?