I have a question about this site

blackslbenz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy had his family in his diablo.

Family in a diablo? Unless it was a guy and a girl holding an embryo in their hand, how is this possible?

Family in a diablo? Unless it was a guy and a girl holding an embryo in their hand, how is this possible?

mom dad and a little baby i guess. i have seen a pic of such a family in an Enzo.

mom dad and a little baby i guess. i have seen a pic of such a family in an Enzo.

Thats a little tight...

where did blackbenz go?

Im here, glad to hear its just a joke on your guys part.

anyway today I met a diablo owner at the kfc drive through. Guy had his family in his diablo.

You work at KFC and own a black benz, I'm impressed.

I dont work there :)

so you only internship there?

no I hang out in the parking lot washing cars :lol:

Really, which KFC? Maybe I'll drop by and have my mini van washed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a little tight...

I saw it on exoticspotter.com

It was the Enzo in Malaysia. The owner took his wife and kid to attend the Malaysian Grand Prix in it.

Ive seen three people in Sharams Diablo (and I think one of them was LvEric)... So I suppose its POSSIBLE to have more than two... Although... if one of them is a child, you run the risk of getting arrested and ending up on "Good Morning America..."

I've seen a video and pic of 4 adults in a Mclaren F1. ask Peloton25 at automotiveforums.com for the pic and video. He was one of the passengers.

blackslbenz

We all like to kid around on this site, which includes picking on cars, spelling and english. Welcome to the site. I think you'll find that Lamboowners are very down to earth people who enjoy life and enjoy having fun. Its been my experience that they buy Lambos for the car and not a status symbol. Not the case for some of the other marks.

Enjoy :partyman:

Although... if one of them is a child, you run the risk of getting arrested and ending up on "Good Morning America..."

Here child, say hello to mr. airbag....

Ive seen three people in Sharams Diablo (and I think one of them was LvEric)... So I suppose its POSSIBLE to have more than two... Although... if one of them is a child, you run the risk of getting arrested and ending up on "Good Morning America..."

Or more accurately, the girls we date are "child-like"...95lbs, petite, size zero, IQ below room temp... :twisted:

They do have their own pre-installed airbags though usually, which is a nice safety bonus in the above scenario.

They do have their own pre-installed airbags though usually, which is a nice safety bonus in the above scenario.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mako is right, even if the girls he dates are 95lbs/airbag :finga:

Someone's bullshit meter has redlined.

Where did this guy come from? So new and so full of sh-t?

blackbenz you need atleast 50 posts to start to bullshit here.

Damn, I thought you needed at least 4000 posts to do that, all those posts for nothing!

blackbenz you need atleast 50 posts to start to bullshit here.

Damn, I thought you needed at least 4000 posts to do that, all those posts for nothing!

That is true but I'm not even near 4000 posts.

you need atleast 50 posts to start to bullshit here.

hmm.....did you just make that rule up? :roll:

or did the admins and mods write this rule down somewhere in this site?

blackslbenz

We all like to kid around on this site' date=' which includes picking on cars, spelling and english. Welcome to the site. I think you'll find that Lamboowners are very down to earth people who enjoy life and enjoy having fun. Its been my experience that they buy Lambos for the car and not a status symbol.

I totally bought it for a status symbol.... That and to compensate for a small penis... :(

I totally bought it for a status symbol.... That and to compensate for a small penis... :(

I actually got my car because of my LARGE penis, the scissor doors makes it harder to get your d-ck stuck in the door..... :lol: :lol: :shock:

Mako is right, even if the girls he dates are 95lbs/airbag :finga:

I see plenty of airbags... But 95 pounds is a fcuking stretch...