The new Purchase

SK90077

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

:bnose

I'm working on my ride... :lol: :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

Thanks for the kind words Joe.

I agree and its not what people say. I just see things and observe. you are on sunset all the time and see how many poeple our age have these cars. in the early 90s that was never the case

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

Sharam you have some very unique views on what it means to show you have money.

If we are playing the "show you have money" game then i dont think its unique. There are so many around that they are as common as a ferrari.

In the old days when someone had a rolls it meant something. it was someone important but not anymore

Why did you buy one then?It is not for the performance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :butthead: :butthead:

I thought it will help my love life (which i didnt) I like to have the best of everything and this is as good as it gets in the lux department. also its the only car i dont need to drive fast becasue i enjoy the easy smooth ride.

because im fairly young it makes me look semi smart and i can realy use that for business :mrgreen:

Haha LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING!!!!!

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

Sharam you have some very unique views on what it means to show you have money.

If we are playing the "show you have money" game then i dont think its unique. There are so many around that they are as common as a ferrari.

In the old days when someone had a rolls it meant something. it was someone important but not anymore

Why did you buy one then?It is not for the performance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :butthead: :butthead:

shhh. dont tell anyone

I thought it will help my love life (which i didnt) I like to have the best of everything and this is as good as it gets in the lux department. also its the only car i dont need to drive fast becasue i enjoy the easy smooth ride.

because im fairly young it makes me look semi smart and i can realy use that for business :mrgreen:

Haha LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING!!!!!

Shhh.. dont tell anyone

Do you still have the Diablo?

I have the

Phantom

Diablo

Lotus

LS430

Camerey gave to (x girl friend)

Electic car for local stuff

Do you still have the Diablo?

I have the

Phantom

Diablo

Lotus

LS430

Camerey gave to (x girl friend)

Electic car for local stuff

Nice! As of now, there are 2 cars I would like to have, a White 06 Gallardo, and White/beige Phantom like yours. Time for me to get to work!

I wanted a white with white leather, black stitching and black pipiing with black wood but it would take to long to get from the factory.

Im going to put a deposit for the 100ex ( convertable phanton) next month

I want 5 more diablos, mclaren and a few other goodies but in time. ill have them or be homeless :mrgreen:

ill have them or be homeless :mrgreen:

Live rich or die trying, is that what you saying ? :lol: Don't forget to donate a lot of food to the homeless in skid row next week for thanks giving, I'm going to..

The thing i hate about the car is that it has alot of BMW ****. I bothers me but what can i do. Just throw it away in 2 years and get a new one..

When you throw it away, I'll be happy to take it away from you.

Nice Phantom! So that makes THREE of us on the board with Rolls-Royce Phantoms and a Lamborghini in the stables, you, eric and me.

Amazing!

-Ben

ill have them or be homeless :mrgreen:

Live rich or die trying, is that what you saying ? :lol: Don't forget to donate a lot of food to the homeless in skid row next week for thanks giving, I'm going to..

Im very giving and kind to everyone everyday of the week. im blessed

Do u drive it or are you driven around in it??

Sharam makes me wear a little chauffer's hat when I drive him around in his... :(

Great choice. Definetaly the best choice when it comes to hyper-luxury cars. :)

And white is pimp, although I've yet to see one in black, which would be even more killer IMO.

-Olivier

I wanted a white with white leather, black stitching and black pipiing with black wood but it would take to long to get from the factory.

Im going to put a deposit for the 100ex ( convertable phanton) next month

I want 5 more diablos, mclaren and a few other goodies but in time. ill have them or be homeless :mrgreen:

100EX :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

How long do you have to wait for it to arrive?