FORD GT Impressions....

abolfaz

Aram, it was fun driving with you the other day. It's great to get two awesome cars together, and much more fun than driving with just one car. Thanks for taking the time to come out and enjoy the day. Hopefully we can do it again this weekend, and maybe hit the Forks area I mentioned to you.

As for the questions by the other member about my car, I can confirm that the car is 100% completely stock. I do intend to modify it, but not sure yet to what degree. I know that the car can attain some sick HP figures, but I want to also ensure that I do not lose too much drivability and realibility. So, I will probably shoot for 100-150hpin terms of mods (max).

In stock form, the car clearly loses traction in 1st and 2nd gear as Aram indicated. We did it many times throughout the afternoon, with both Aram in his car, and as a passenger in mine. The first time I took the car on the highway, I was doing 70mph in 2nd gear, stomped on it, and got some decent wheelspin. That's when I knew the car was going to be fast.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In stock form, the car clearly loses traction in 1st and 2nd gear as Aram indicated.

How many times have I said this!?!? 150 hp+ is on its way for my car, but I just heard of a heffner modified GT thats making more than 1000rwhp!

The GT sounds awesome. If I were in the market for a car in the $150k us mark, I think I would have to look at it before I looked the G (and I LOVE lambos). Huge power, easily modded, good looks and a bare bones drivers car. What more could you ask for?

In stock form, the car clearly loses traction in 1st and 2nd gear as Aram indicated.

How many times have I said this!?!? 150 hp+ is on its way for my car, but I just heard of a heffner modified GT thats making more than 1000rwhp!

That's with the use of twin turbos. No disrespect to Heffner, but the car can be modded very easily (and reasonably priced) with the supercharger remaining in tact. In my opinion, it would make no sense to go for a TT setup, when for $10K you can get 800hp.

Thanks for the reviews Aram and Clax. I think this car is just a freakin' beast and a must-have for any "fast" car enthousiasts.

Aram, are you thinking about it??? :)

-Olivier

...when for $10K you can get 800hp.

I think you can do that for less than $5k. CLAX GET THE BORLA ASAP!

Thanks for the reviews Aram and Clax. I think this car is just a freakin' beast and a must-have for any "fast" car enthousiasts.

Aram, are you thinking about it??? :)

-Olivier

Possibly but i want a ZONDA first :mrgreen:

However,Ford GT rocks :supz:

:supz: :supz: :supz:

I'll be in your neck of the woods in 2.5 weeks, are you gonna be around? I'll PM you when the day comes closer.

-Olivier

Hum, I'll be there on the 26th. Any good for you? Probably end of the day on the 26th.

-Olivier

All good. I guess I'll catch you at the GP this year then.

-Olivier