FORD GT Impressions....

abolfaz

Borla has an exhaust so far, talked to another FGT owner I met who order his after hearing another guys. Said it was very loud and mean. I love the car even more in the flesh, and very powerful and raw, yet quite comfortable to drive. Theres a guy in Palm Beach with a white/blue FGT like yours, he's on the www.FordGtForum.com , think his names is Frank?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when do I get a ride in the new ride...Id love to see what kind of power that thing makes...

If i remember correctly, it was right before the 874 heading southbound on US1. I dont know if it was you or not, but i assume it was.

Were u hauling ass on US1 yesterday?

Notice how I was behaving in thick morning traffic? Also did you notice how big my smile was?

Yea I work at the DoubleTree Hotel in the grove and I live in homestead. I didnt see ur face, but I heard the car and saw it fly by

I didnt see ur face

Lucky you! :shock:

but I heard the car and saw it fly by

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didnt see ur face

Lucky you! :shock:

but I heard the car and saw it fly by

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL :lol: :lol:

A few questions-

1. How does it pull compare your former Murcie or current 6.0? Which feels seat of the pants faster?

2. How does it sound when cruising at say 45MPH, not getting on it, just cruising the speed limit? I heard one in a parking lot ( granted it wasn't going to fast ) and wasn't impressed with the sound. I am sure it wails when you get on it, but I am wondering if it sounds anything close to a V-12 when cruising at a constant speed?

3. How is the traction? I have heard it's better than a Viper, but obviously wouldn't be as good as a Lambo. Is it easy to get off the line quickly without alot of spinning?

4. Are ALL the parts on the car, or are you going to need to borrow some?! :finga: :mrgreen:

Congrats again :supz:

-James Miller

A few questions-

1. How does it pull compare your former Murcie or current 6.0? Which feels seat of the pants faster?

2. How does it sound when cruising at say 45MPH, not getting on it, just cruising the speed limit? I heard one in a parking lot ( granted it wasn't going to fast ) and wasn't impressed with the sound. I am sure it wails when you get on it, but I am wondering if it sounds anything close to a V-12 when cruising at a constant speed?

3. How is the traction? I have heard it's better than a Viper, but obviously wouldn't be as good as a Lambo. Is it easy to get off the line quickly without alot of spinning?

4. Are ALL the parts on the car, or are you going to need to borrow some?!  :finga:  :mrgreen:  

Congrats again  :supz:  

-James Miller

I can't be unbiased with regards to this car right now, lets hook up and you decide.

Gorgeous :twisted:

You didn't happen to eat at Barton G's recently? Buddy and his wife went there to eat and said they saw a FGT and some others, Carrera GT, Murci etc. But that was his 1st time as well seing the FGT in the flesh and fell in love with it, says he might purchase black/silver stripe now. I didn't ask what color it was, so not sure if it was you?

You didn't happen to eat at Barton G's recently?

YES, that was me too!

How much for the Barbie Jeep? Allan needs a new toy.  :lol:

That thing is scary, I discovered that it has two speeds, to use the second speed you have to unscrew a lockout and then WHAM! It scared the sh-t out of the girls at first (2 & 4 year olds) but they have got the hang of it now...

I love the car Mike. VERY nice. Superb house too I might add.

-Olivier

I love the car Mike. VERY nice. Superb house too I might add.

-Olivier

Thanks, for what its worth here are some lame interior photos...

You didn't happen to eat at Barton G's recently?

YES, that was me too!

How much for the Barbie Jeep? Allan needs a new toy.  :lol:

That thing is scary, I discovered that it has two speeds, to use the second speed you have to unscrew a lockout and then WHAM! It scared the sh-t out of the girls at first (2 & 4 year olds) but they have got the hang of it now...

I have my own!!!