Does this dyno sheet look right?

abolfaz

I was looking at Allans Murci dyno sheet and comparing to the stock ford GT dyno sheet. Does the ford dyno sheet look corect?

I don't get what you mean, looks fine? If your wondering why the torque band is so flat it's b/c of the twin-screw blower, the design produces basically full boost over the whole power band. If anything Allan's dyno had some weird dips and spikes and seemed quite jerky, not sure why unless that's normal for a Murci. Every car we've had dynoed usually has a relatively smooth plot for both hp/tq like yours.

FGT redlines at 6500 rpm right? Weird little dip and spike right around 6300 rpm as he pointed out. Looks kinda like a loss of spark for a split sec or ecu glitch as the hp and tq both dropped off and regained at the same point.

It's just a great powerband that your car has Mike. It's the beauty of big cubes combined with boost, in your case SC, but it would look remarkably similar is it was a TT car (think SL65 for example). As explained earlier, you have positive manifold pressure at very low-rpms and big cubes, that's why you have such a flat and powerful torque curve.

If you modify your engine with pulleys and a tune, the curves will probably look very similar but just be bumped up higher in power. Until you reach the flowing limits of the stock plumbing, it should not be much different in shape, just higher and higher.

-Olivier

I've heard of several people changing the pulley and reflashing the ECU to get 750HP. Best of all the engine is intercooled and the chassis can handle (its actually begging for it) more power.

What would you make of this car with 750hp? What could keep up with it?

I've heard of several people changing the pulley and reflashing the ECU to get 750HP. Best of all the engine is intercooled and the chassis can handle (its actually begging for it) more power.

Considering it has great traction on the street for a car of it's power, even when it's modified, not much. Just watch for the TT Vipers putting down around 1000rwhp/tq on pump gas and you'll be good to go lol :lol: In reality, living in South FL, we have tons of heavily modified Porsches, Vipers, POS's, Stangs etc.

I've heard that comment from others as well (I think even the guys from Top Gear mentioned that?), the chassis is so strong and well designed that it's begging for more power.

That would be a 200 hp gain from a pulley and chip, it seems like a lot to me. But at 750 hp, as the others mentionned, it would be hard to beat. The car is very proficient at putting the power down, so I guess any type of forced induction Viper or Z0SIX, 911TTs with 100 octane fuel, modded 65 series of MB, or high hp Supras with at least 100 octane in the tank.

-Olivier

Not unrealistic at all, when you consider that the pulley actually lets them run more boost. Hell, on a 3.0l six banger you can extract nearly 200hp simply by cranking the boost and opening up the exhaust.

competition would have to be some sort of forced induction car. The new Plastic mess-06 would compete well with some boost. TT vipers, high HP supras (from a roll), even that ASS Evo made 820+whp, you just have to look around. There are some NASTY quick street cars out there now

Youre forgetting many of the high horsepower supras in florida are nearly untouchable on the highway. Also a chipped SL65 would give it a run for its money.

I've heard of several people changing the pulley and reflashing the ECU to get 750HP.  Best of all the engine is intercooled and the chassis can handle (its actually begging for it) more power.

What would you make of this car with 750hp?  What could keep up with it?

...nothing? seriously, It will walk an enzo @ that point I have to believe, and theres not much fast other than the bugatti, and the motor is built for it, mike do it!!! and swap that quiet exhuast first will you!?