Turboalex's Diablo 6.0

skinny

Diablo 6.0 with MS Racing + SP Racing Pipes on the first run. Then 100 shot NOS on the second.

Wow that first run has much more power than allans murci on a baseline run... What does a 6.0 run baseline?

Wow that first run has much more power than allans murci on a baseline run... What does a 6.0 run baseline?

No it does not, my Murci was on a 4 wheel dyno, and it is bone stock. The Diablo was measured only at the rear wheels, and it is not stock.

I thought they were all wheel drive?  I guess I was wrong!  Have you guys run the two cars?
The 6.0 is all wheel drive, but they disconnected the all wheel drive to dyno it. We have not run them as Alex is in the midst of doing some major mods on his 6.0

No it does not, my Murci was on a 4 wheel dyno, and it is bone stock. The Diablo was measured only at the rear wheels, and it is not stock.

Ya, I thought the dyno run looked kinda funky with only the rear wheels on the rollers.

Nice runs anyway though. :mrgreen:

• 5 months later...

How should I tie up my car when I get it dynoed? And how do you feed the radiators etc. air? I don' t think the dyno-people have done a Diablo before...

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Make sure they cross strap it. Put fans near the air ducts to insure proper cooling. Double check after tighting down that all the straps are tight. You don't want your Diablo flying off the dyno! :)