Tired of my Bentley Flying Spur

why tryy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some help guys, thinking of getting out of my spur and possibly into an audi a8w12 comments greatly appreciated.

Go watch the Transporter 2 and you will have your choice. Also has a Murci Roadster in it!

I wanted to thank all of you for your input, another huge reason I love being a part of this site, opens you to a huge vase of knowledge and ideas. Thanks again

Hey mike, My suggestion is a bit tight but I really like Aston Martin very Executive especially the vanquish S.

Maserati Quatroportte??

<-stupid

both of you need to go to a mirror and slap yourselves i wouldnt wish that car on anyone. way too many problems and if you are looking for a daily driver you would get sick of this car in a hurry.

LOL agree, I would rather have a VW Thing and in a few years they will both be worth the same money.

I would hold out for the new Aston Martin Radiad if your looking for four doors like the spur. The Aston has drop dead looks, unbelievable quality, great performance, four doors and the nav is not bad not to mention you get the added bonus of having the first one around how exclusive is that.

I would hold out for the new Aston Martin Radiad if your looking for four doors like the spur. The Aston has drop dead looks, unbelievable quality, great performance, four doors and the nav is not bad not to mention you get the added bonus of having the first one around how exclusive is that.

Won't be in production for another year minimum.

The Aston has .... unbelievable quality....

WHAT? I have a very good looking 03 Volante that might say otherwise...

I wanted to thank all of you for your input, another huge reason I love being a part of this site, opens you to a huge vase of knowledge and ideas. Thanks again

BTW if its black or white with the bench seat in the rear I have a buyer....

The Aston has .... unbelievable quality....

WHAT? I have a very good looking 03 Volante that might say otherwise...

Really? When I was asking around everyone who had a newer car said it was for the most part problem free, most were second or thrid time owners and keep going back.

Won't be in production for another year minimum.

Did not know it was that far out :(

Really? When I was asking around everyone who had a newer car said it was for the most part problem free, most were second or thrid time owners and keep going back.

Nothing major that would leave you on the side of the road or anything, but little annoying things like handles that break off in your hand, hoods that don't close unless you have three people, FUNKY electrical gremlins, weird tranny shifting, Climate control system that makes no sense and NO MOTHER F_CKING CRUISE CONTROL!

What iritates me the most is the ford/jaguar/mazda parts that are in the astons! Not big parts, but little $hit in the dash/interior.

Nothing major that would leave you on the side of the road or anything, but little annoying things like handles that break off in your hand, hoods that don't close unless you have three people, FUNKY electrical gremlins, weird tranny shifting, Climate control system that makes no sense and NO MOTHER F_CKING CRUISE CONTROL!

What iritates me the most is the ford/jaguar/mazda parts that are in the astons! Not big parts, but little $hit in the dash/interior.

That would drive me crazy. Lets hope I do not have those problems. I have had the sting of British cars more the once but this time it is going to be diffrent :thumb ;)

Lets hope I do not have those problems. I have had the sting of British cars more the once but this time it is going to be diffrent  :thumb  ;)

Overall we do love our Aston though. What are you getting?

DB9 coupe / Six speed/ nav/ black with tan/ red calipers/ black piano wood and door inserts/ optional chrome wheel/ linn 260watt sound/ optional bright front grill/ tire pressure moniter/ heated seats/

DB9 coupe / Six speed/ nav/ black with tan/ red calipers/ black piano wood and door inserts/ optional chrome wheel/ linn 260watt sound/ optional bright front grill/ tire pressure moniter/ heated seats/

You just described my perfect DB9. We have great taste!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Be sure to post pics when you get it.

-Olivier

LOL glad you like my pick Olivier. I will snap some pics for sure, I need to let something go now to make room for her or find more spaces LOL

Haha!! That's part of the fun I guess! ;)

-Olivier

right on, except i would get it with black leather with red stitching. the 260 watt system is the one i would get too cuz then i could upgrade without removing the $10k amp that comes on the big system which imo sucks. i work on these cars everyday and they still look sexy to me. my only other recomendation would be the 06 Vanquish S. Far better car then the 05 in every sence. we work on a lot of DB9's but hardly any Vanquish S they are pretty reliable.

sorry bout that cruise control abolfaz.

GO with the A8 great car and i really like their system how to use navigation system etc.Grandma has it of course not the v 12 ;)

Mercedes has a lack of quality in last years my dad sold his E 500 for a Lexus and has much less repairs on Lexus.

Grandparents still love thei mercedes guess it s because they never drive their own because it s for a repair.

right on, except i would get it with black leather with red stitching. the 260 watt system is the one i would get too cuz then i could upgrade without removing the $10k amp that comes on the big system which imo sucks. i work on these cars everyday and they still look sexy to me. my only other recomendation would be the 06 Vanquish S. Far better car then the 05 in every sence. we work on a lot of DB9's but hardly any Vanquish S they are pretty reliable.

sorry bout that cruise control abolfaz.

I agree, I spent a week going back on forth on doing the Vanquish or the db9. In the end I would have done the Van if I was only getting one car now but I really want a lambo as well and I just could not financially swing the Van and a lambo.

• 2 months later...

The A8L W12 is the exact same car, minus some interior pieces and front end.... If the Flying Spur is boring you the A8L will be even more boring.