roytoy2003's website

kwn

Vin King...with power comes responsibility. In your case, the power is knowledge far beyond what most of us posess, and the responsibility is to use said knowledge without malice or arrogance.

Just send him a PM.  ;)

You said it in a very nice way !

Monaco

BodyGuards

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

There are 5 Viola Ophelia Diablo VT6.0s in the US.

The last one you miss is in Nevada.

Kevin

Thanks for the information. :supz:

-James Miller

I just finalized a transaction on a confirmed 1 owner 6.0 in the purple. It will be for sale very soon. I can put you in touch with the new owner if interested.

I know that purple car.Its from here in Tampa.In fact thats the same company that set the stereo up in my car.The previous owner traded it in at Reeves Motor works on a new Gallardo.Pm me for any more details.I know I can dig the owners name up if I look.Only thing Im not sure of is if Missy is the original owner.I do know that the last owner is the one that installed the stereo not Missy Elliott.

Joe

This is my first and last post on this subject

What was the purpose your your thread?

Are you trying to impress us, trying to make Roy look bad or both?

Why couldn't you PM Roy?

Roy I am impressed with you that you could keep your cool, but me.. well I would have lost it if some photo taking vin collector was trying to mess with my business.

Kevin, you want to be a groupie hanging around Lambo owners at a meet, that's cool but don't get into other people businesses (respect their privacy).

I have received numerous messages from Lambo owners after my last thread, who told me that they just cant find it in their hearts to tell you to give them some room and to mind your own business since you are just a kid.They felt that their privacy was violated by you (Kevin) because not all of them want all this attention to their cars especially on the internet because of obvious reasons (IRS.. et al).

Just doing a few lambo owners from LP a favor here.. sorry for the rant

Roy I am impressed with you that you could keep your cool, but me.. well I would have lost it if some photo taking vin collector was trying to mess with my business.

What exactly is wrong with a photo taking vin collector? I encourage these guys since their databases (or registries) are priceless sources of information on these cars.

Kevin, you want to be a groupie hanging around Lambo owners at a meet, that's cool but don't get into other people businesses (respect their privacy).

I forgot, but what kind of lamborghini do you own? I'm sure anyone with that kind of insight must certainly own a lamborghini.

Some Lambo owners who told me that they just cant find it in their hearts to tell you  to give them some room and to mind your own business since they felt their privacy was violated by you (Kevin) because not all of them want all this attention to their cars  especially on the internet because of obvious reasons (IRS.. et al).  

I thought you only had this kind of venom reserved for mexicans.

Really? Like who?

This is my first and last post ...

:-k

Don't mind my rant...

This is my first and last post on this subject

What was the purpose your your thread?

Are you trying to impress us, trying to make Roy look bad or both?    

Why couldn't you PM Roy?

I have received numerous messages from Lambo owners after my last thread, who told me that they just cant find it in their hearts to tell you  to give them some room and to mind your own business since you are just a kid.They felt that their privacy was violated by you (Kevin) because not all of them want all this attention to their cars  especially on the internet because of obvious reasons (IRS.. et al).  

Not really your place to do this either

I don't think Vin King does anything without owners permission, he is an asset to L-P and the Lambo community at large.

I'm sure even Roy Understands it.

I don't think Vin King does anything without owners permission, he is an asset to L-P and the Lambo community at large.  

One time he posted pics of erics garage with his 4 lambos in almost thumbnail size,Everyone asked him to post up wall paper sized pics including Eric himself, yet he never posted them for us.

One time he posted pics of erics garage with his 4 lambos in almost thumbnail size,Everyone asked him to post up wall paper sized pics including Eric himself, yet he never posted them for us.

So ??

So ??

nothing i though that was greedy of him to do that.

eric was nice enough to share his cars for the afternoon,and he couldnt even bother posting a few large pics for us after taking nearly 900 of them.

I am sure Roy understands it too but apparently Gallardorev doesn't and he is a non owner

bond007,

I did post up two larger size photos. Maybe you missed it.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...r=asc&start=120

Kevin

He said he wouldn't post high res over the web, his choice. He did an effort and posted bigger pics.

He could just stop posting pics if you prefer... personnaly I think 640x480 or 800x600 is better than nothing.

You are free to dislike what Kevin does, but you can't reproach him of being discrete about the owners identities. He collects VIN for himself, he is willing to share if needed, what's wrong ?

bond007,

I did post up two larger size photos. Maybe you missed it.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...r=asc&start=120

Kevin

yes I did see those, would been nice to post a couple of more for everyone especially since am amazing lambo collection like that deserves more than just 2 big pics .

He said he wouldn't post high res over the web, his choice.  

there u go. you just proved my own point.

Honestly I personally dont care if he posted them or not since i got to pretty much sleep right next door to that garage for a week. My point is it woulda been nice to share the pics with everyone else on this forum who didnt have a chance to see these cars in person.

Honestly I personally dont care if he posted them or not since i got to pretty much sleep right next door to that garage for a week. My point is it woulda been nice to share the pics with everyone else on this forum who didnt have a chance to see these cars in person.

I understand your disapointment but it's still his choice, why he posts what he posts and doesn't posts what he doesn't is his business, not ours.

I understand your disapointment but it's still his choice, why he posts what he posts and doesn't posts what he doesn't is his business, not ours.

Trust me Joe,its not me that is dissapointed about the lack of high rez pics,its the rest of the lambo enthusiast community who arent "priveledged enough to be very good friends"of kevin according to this post

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=60

;)

he can take some lessons on sharing from this guy on 6 speed.

http://6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43949

end of story.

Low res = better than nothing. Whatever he does with the high res pics doesn't concern us... I would like to see high res too, but it is his choice, his right... I deal with it, and everybody have to ;)

What a drama filled thread.

I find it amusing that the owners seem to be more willing to share their cars than someone who took pics and will share hi rez ones with "owners and good friends only"

Then again if he took the pics, he can do what he likes with them right... ?

if its such a problem why dont you take your own pics ?

This whole thread would of been better via pm's

Anyway... this thread has served its purpose, perhaps mods can close it.

What a drama filled thread.

I find it amusing that the owners seem to be more willing to share their cars than someone who took pics and will share hi rez ones with "owners and good friends only"

i

Bingo.

if its such a problem why dont you take your own pics ?

for the hundredth time, it aint a problem for me. I had quiet a few pms asking me to ask eric for some high res pics..

nothing i though that was greedy of him to do that.

eric was nice enough to share his cars for the afternoon,and he couldnt even bother posting a few large pics for us after taking nearly 900 of them.

Thats strange, when I asked Vin for pictures of my cars, he flooded my email with pictures! Perhaps there was some miscommunication.

Trust me Joe,its not me that is dissapointed about the lack of high rez pics,its the rest of the lambo enthusiast community who arent "priveledged enough to be very good friends"of kevin according to this post

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=60

;)

he can take some lessons on sharing from this guy on 6 speed.

http://6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43949

end of story.

"Rest of the Lambo community"?? I don't think you should pool us together like that. Speak for yourself and not the rest of us.