roytoy2003's website

kwn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, don't let this guy scare you!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I would get scared shitless :axe: Look at his eyes and how serious he looks taking this picture...the guy means business.

He's deadly, at shows he'll barely talk to you, the man is in the zone. It's like a tiger at feeding time, don't try to pet him!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Guest SP_wEaZeL

He's not smiling because of the hott girl and her undies..he's smiling at the Murcielago. Hand check please Kevin!! :lol:

LP_4_007.jpg

There are lots of hypes in exotic car sales business. Roy's dignity gives us "fresh air". Kevin's no-nonsense and data-based knowledge provides us the credibility. We shall applaud at both Roy's open-mindedness to suggestion and Kevin's facts-driven straighforwardness. :supz: :supz: :supz: We are really lucky to have these two quality members onboard!!!!

is this Diablo at Nelson the same color combo as the Missy diablo?

http://www.nelsonautogroup.com/01_diablo.htm

Yes.

There is that one at Nelson.

There is the wrecked Missy Elliot one.

There is Missy's replacement one which was owned by L/P Member "Ciao Baby" and now Roy has it.

3 total in that color, and possibly a 4th that I saw posted here on L/P before the umm... site accident ( sorry Mark :finga: ) - it may or may not have been the EXACT same color of the 3 mentioned above - but it was in a pic next to a White 6.0 - maybe someone saved the pic?

-James Miller

Hey Vinking,

How many Verde Ithaca Roadsters in the US?? How many will they make total??

thanks

Andreas

James, are you talking about this one? I used to have a front shot as well, but deleted that one. :axe:

The photo was taken back in 2002.

Kevin

There is that one at Nelson.

There is the wrecked Missy Elliot one.

There is Missy's replacement one which was owned by L/P Member "Ciao Baby" and now Roy has it.  

3 total in that color, and possibly a 4th that I saw posted here on L/P before the umm... site accident ( sorry Mark  :finga: ) - it may or may not have been the EXACT same color of the 3 mentioned above - but it was in a pic next to a White 6.0 - maybe someone saved the pic?

-James Miller

James,

There are 5 Viola Ophelia Diablo VT6.0s in the US.

The last one you miss is in Nevada.

Kevin

We all need to pitch in and get Kevin a Lambo! :partyman:

Remember that first run back in August? And that buffet after where Kevin was walking around the group table with his personal photo book "educating" Diablo owners about the previous histories of their personal L-cars?

Never forget that, the vin king was totally in action that afternoon...:supz:

Remember that first run back in August? And that buffet after where Kevin was walking around the group table with his personal photo book "educating" Diablo owners about the previous histories of their personal L-cars?

Never forget that, the vin king was totally in action that afternoon...:supz:

Mako,

I will never forget the good old day.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...der=asc&start=0

Kevin

Mako,

Kevin

Honestly, only the joy alone that Kevin gets from those events motivates me to do more of them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mako,

Kevin

Honestly, only the joy alone that Kevin gets from those events motivates me to do more of them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: