How to RUIN a perfectly good roadster...

abolfaz

Take a look at this , why would you do this? Putting on part of a GT kit on a roadster with the narrow front end (notice how the skirts under the rockers don't line up with the fenders), 6.0 wheels that don't look right (my opinion only) and the GT rear bumper (in my opinion doesn't look right w/o the rest of the GT kit). Not to mention that carbon $hit on the front bumper or those seat inserts!

Oh well, to each his own...

Not to mention it is purple (I really do not like that color at all)...

However I have to say whoever owned it - put some window time in her - 44K miles... At least someone drove her a ton.

Can someone do a carfax on this car? I think I know the car, if its the one I'm thinking of it came from CA then went to Fl, let me know.

He must have driven it there.... 70,000 miles? The description only says 44,000 miles says its in KM looks like the speedo is in MPH on the outside. guess its KM. Still seems like alot of miles

I cant imagine someone would have kept up with the service with that many miles on it.

all that it really needs is the GT front panels on (headlights, 1.4 panels, bonet, and bumper) and that would finish it :D,

but i think its OK if you do the whole thing, and get the matching wheels etc, but not to mix n match with the 6.0 wheels etc.

i personally would like a road going Diablo, with GTR look body on it. and appropriate 5 spoke wheels :-)

Even with the full kit, I don't think the roadster looks right. Someone overseas did it and it looked like :vom:

all that it really needs is the GT front panels on (headlights, 1.4 panels, bonet, and bumper) and that would finish it :D,  

but i think its OK if you do the whole thing, and get the matching wheels etc, but not to mix n match with the 6.0 wheels etc.

i personally would like a road going Diablo, with GTR look body on it. and appropriate 5 spoke wheels :-)

Something like this perhaps?

Except for the wheels - I think they look good, I do agree with you.

:vom:  :vom:  :vom:  :vom:

I saw that car on ebay as well. I am with you I really like the wheels. The CF stuff just doesn't match the roadster line or the color of the car.

On a White coupe they would look great IMHO

Something like this perhaps?

yeah seen that car on F chat plenty, its nice, but thats a GT kit on it, i'm talking GTR with no rear bumper, and a huge ass wing on it more like this (and im prety sure this is a real GTR)

At least he drove it. I like the wheels, hate the kit. HATE the seats.

What color is that red Murci in the 3rd pic? Looks good.

i think this one was owned by shaquille o'neal? because i remember on the car edition of cribs he had a diablo roadster with alligator skin