The avatar thread...

Roman

OK... Ive been noticing a trend around here, and in my opinion, its not a particularly good thing for L-Power... It seems that everybody is showing up with Avatars of scantily clad women... Now Im as much a fan of the female form as the next guy, but it has its place, and for me, its proper place ISNT plastered as the avatar of every other post I see...

First off, most of them are marginally NWS, which is a major issue... Now when I open an L-power forum, its beginning to look like an add for Spearmint Rhino...

Secondly, its just so trite... OK... the first guy who did it was original... But if you're the 50th dude with an avatar of a half naked chick, you've never met, bending over a bucket of water, its just plain getting OLD... Try something more interesting... Or original...

Thirdly, and this is the big one... We're starting to look like a freakin' HONDA FORUM, with all this crap... The next thing will be a post written like this:

"YO, Iz the BIOOOOMB BIATCH bcuz I roll in da L G...4 life homes."

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say I agree... NOT to wanting to single out or diss on any of the guys but Erik has a god point, We musn't let the quality of the board degrade--->BIG UP You'selves BIATCHES ;)

I completely agree! Can you believe some people even use a picture of their DOG as an avatar!! I MEAN MY GOD!! Get some class! :finga: :finga: :finga:

I'm just kidding, my dog is my "child" so I more than understand, I am just giving you a hard time Romandad.

But you are right, the ONLY half-naked women or whatever that you should have as an avatar should be either of someone you are dating, with, married to, engaged to, or have in front of YOUR car. It should not be some internet pic of someone you WISH you had!

OK... Ive been noticing a trend around here, and in my opinion, its not a particularly good thing for L-Power... It seems that everybody is showing up with Avatars of scantily clad women... Now Im as much a fan of the female form as the next guy, but it has its place, and for me, its proper place INST plastered as the avatar of every other post I see...

First off, most of them are marginally NWS, which is a major issue... Now when I open an L-power forum, its beginning to look like an add for Spearmint Rhino...

Secondly, its just so trite... OK... the first guy who did it was original... But if you're the 50th dude with an avatar of a half naked chick, you've never met, bending over a bucket of water, its just plain getting OLD... Try something more interesting... Or original...

Thirdly, and this is the big one... We're starting to look like a freakin' HONDA FORUM, with all this crap... The next thing will be a post written like this:

When that happens there will be no point to staying here... At least for me...

I may be in the minority... That's fine... You can tear me a new one and call me gay... I can take it... But Id just like to see L-power have a little more class than the rest...

Despite calling me a dick a previous thread ;) hahah...i'll agree with you on this one!

OK... Ive been noticing a trend around here, and in my opinion, its not a particularly good thing for L-Power... It seems that everybody is showing up with Avatars of scantily clad women... Now Im as much a fan of the female form as the next guy, but it has its place, and for me, its proper place INST plastered as the avatar of every other post I see...

I may be in the minority... That's fine... You can tear me a new one and call me gay... I can take it... But Id just like to see L-power have a little more class than the rest...

Despite calling me a dick a previous thread ;) hahah...i'll agree with you on this one!

When did I call you a dick??? I dont remember that?!? (I must have been joking?)

And No... Ryan... Your avatar is CLOTHED... and Classy...

When did I call you a dick??? I dont remember that?!? (I must have been joking?)

You did, i knew it was a joke, it was in my apologizes thread. I can be a dick sometimes, if i need to be, so i didn't mind, i'm just giving you a hard time.

OK...  Ive been noticing a trend around here, and in my opinion, its not a particularly good thing for L-Power...  It seems that everybody is showing up with Avatars of scantily clad women...  Now Im as much a fan of the female form as the next guy, but it has its place, and for me, its proper place INST plastered as the avatar of every other post I see...  

First off, most of them are marginally NWS, which is a major issue...  Now when I open an L-power forum, its beginning to look like an add for Spearmint Rhino...

Secondly, its just so trite... OK... the first guy who did it was original... But if you're the 50th dude with an avatar of a half naked chick, you've never met, bending over a bucket of water, its just plain getting OLD...  Try something more interesting...  Or original...

Thirdly, and this is the big one...  We're starting to look like a freakin' HONDA FORUM, with all this crap...  The next thing will be a post written like this:

When that happens there will be no point to staying here...  At least for me...

I may be in the minority... That's fine...  You can tear me a new one and call me gay...  I can take it...  But  Id just like to see L-power have a little more class than the rest...

You did, i knew it was a joke, it was in my apologizes thread. I can be a dick sometimes, if i need to be, so i didn't mind, i'm just giving you a hard time.

Oh I REMEMBER THAT... you were in the process of unnecessary self-flagellation, and I tried to lighten the mood a bit... You're one of my favorites! (Even if you are a....Never-mind :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I guess Ron Jeremy will be going as well.....what the heck is he doing in a Lamborghini forum ??

:mrgreen:

NO! Your avatar is original... and funny! And totally worksafe.

I guess Ron Jeremy will be going as well.....what the heck is he doing in a Lamborghini forum ??

:mrgreen:

Dude your avatar is perfect for your screen name... pimpin :supz:

OK...  Ive been noticing a trend around here, and in my opinion, its not a particularly good thing for L-Power...  It seems that everybody is showing up with Avatars of scantily clad women...  Now Im as much a fan of the female form as the next guy, but it has its place, and for me, its proper place INST plastered as the avatar of every other post I see...  

First off, most of them are marginally NWS, which is a major issue...  Now when I open an L-power forum, its beginning to look like an add for Spearmint Rhino...

Secondly, its just so trite... OK... the first guy who did it was original... But if you're the 50th dude with an avatar of a half naked chick, you've never met, bending over a bucket of water, its just plain getting OLD...  Try something more interesting...  Or original...

Thirdly, and this is the big one...  We're starting to look like a freakin' HONDA FORUM, with all this crap...  The next thing will be a post written like this:

When that happens there will be no point to staying here...  At least for me...

I may be in the minority... That's fine...  You can tear me a new one and call me gay...  I can take it...  But  Id just like to see L-power have a little more class than the rest...

FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Naw im just playing with you erik. I can see your points on the Avatar thing, but i think its ok when the model is posing on the members car.

I'm agreeing, I actually forgot to lock my computer at one point at work and someone had an avatar of the bottom half of a lady with half her ass showing. Needless to say I was asked "What in the world" i was doing on my computer. I'm definitely a female fan, but I don't feel like getting in trouble over an avatar lol. It was also partially my fault for not locking the computer but.. I dunno I like the whole feel of Lambo-Power, its a fun environment, people with good personalities, good sense of humor, everyone here has fun.

I agree with this thread in principle but someone here has a half naked Jenna avatar, and as she has a Murci I really think that should be allowed. That's my only reason, honest. Stop laughing, I'm being serious! :lol:

Obviously, half naked Missy Eliot avatars will be allowed for the same reason (God forbid!).

Romandad has a point though. Well said.=D>

what about jenna...she has a murci too!!!!  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

No joke... My wife was over my shoulder when I was reading this thread (she didnt know I started it or what it was about)... She saw your avatar and said "YUCK! What are you doing on that site?" :P :P :P

damn Im glad someone said something... I was at school one day in one of our computer labs... and the entire left side of the screen was all chicks... I was looked at like a perv...

I didnt want to say anything for fear of the flame... way to go romandad :partyman: