Downdraft QV for sale

Chad

I may have a QV downdraft US Spec for sale.

Interested, let me know NOW, as I already am getting calls on it.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

What is the condition of the car ?

Can you take an Italian motorcycle in partial trade :lol: :mrgreen: ?

Car is excellent. Not driven much. needs A/C work, but that is all that I know of.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

Why is it, when these items come up, you already have food stuffed in your mouth ? :lol:

Honey, can you drive a Countach, instead of an Expedition as (your) daily driver ? ....Is it worth asking that question ? :shock:

______

You know, I asked her twice, if their was ANYTHING I could do, for her to learn how to ride an organ-donor bike. I thought it would be so kewl, if she would grab some seat time with an R6. ...1st time she completly ignored me. ...2nd time she gave me the look and replied, are you serious ? I suppose it ain't going to happen ? :(

...There are hot chicks riding sport bikes.

aren't 2 countach enough for you Ralf?

you should think about buyng all the Chad CT stock :shock: :lol:

aren't 2 countach enough for you Ralf?

you should think about buyng all the Chad CT stock :shock: :lol:

Emilio

No me gusta Anniversario biente-cinco :vom:

Red/black owner asking $150K.

Am expecting email from owner tonight, to get more info on car.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 798 ****

Anyone know what happened to the white/red car, that was in the Pittsburgh area ?

Car was a 1985, that needed some work. It was listed on ebay. It sold for around 65K, around two years ago.

I was called on this car last week by John Temerian to see if I wanted to buy it. When I was told $150K I laughed....way to high, and it has US bumpers :vom:

John told the owner it was worth $110K I thought he said it has 9000 miles.

If it was Red/Tan and had Euro bumpers I would step up to $120K but no more.

Anyone know what happened to the white/red car, that was in the Pittsburgh area ?

That car went to Japan. :( :x :( :x I wanted that car badly and bid pretty aggressively for it, but my current car was being re-done at the time and I could not get approval for another project from the higher ups at my house :x If the market is now $150K, I should have bought it and parked it. Oh well, I can still remember when no one wanted the LP400S. Now look at what has happened :roll:

That car went to Japan. :( :x :( :x I wanted that car badly and bid pretty aggressively for it, but my current car was being re-done at the time and I could not get approval for another project from the higher ups at my house :x If the market is now $150K, I should have bought it and parked it. Oh well, I can still remember when no one wanted the LP400S. Now look at what has happened :roll:

I can feel your pain :lol:

That is too bad that your boss, did not give you approval. Sometimes you have to hide them :shock: , and let the boss down, at the correct time.

_______

You need to hook up with us sometime. - We just might be able to put four / five L cars together, down in Houston for a ride.

I was called on this car last week by John Temerian to see if I wanted to buy it. When I was told $150K I laughed....way to high, and it has US bumpers :vom:

John told the owner it was worth $110K I thought he said it has 9000 miles.

If it was Red/Tan and had Euro bumpers I would step up to $120K but no more.

ZR Automotive in Canada, has a white/white 89 dd Anniv car. Yes it is illegal in the USA, but no cop would be that much of an Ahole. Car is not cheap. - It is a queen.

Drop some paper plates, and you are ready to go.

http://www.zrauto.ca/car_view.cfm?car=659&cartype=1

You need to hook up with us sometime. - We just might be able to put four / five L cars together, down in Houston for a ride.

If I drive all the way down to Houston, can I sit in your LP400S????

Now is the time of year to do it. Let's set something up :) Are there any good roads "between" Dallas and Houston?

If I drive all the way down to Houston, can I sit in your LP400S????

Yes. However it is going throw a long restoration process. - The work just started.

Now is the time of year to do it. Let's set something up :) Are there any good roads "between" Dallas and Houston?

Sounds good. My friend is just now getting his 99VT out of the shop. I will work on this, and perhaps we can put something together next month ? Any other L owner's in Dallas/DFW area, to possibly come along ? The Austin area, has some awesome roads. There is a yellow SE 30, and a white/tan 89 Anniv in Austin. I also know of more cars in the State.

Any other L owner's in Dallas/DFW area, to possibly come along ? The Austin area, has some awesome roads. There is a yellow SE 30, and a white/tan 89 Anniv in Austin. I also know of more cars in the State.

I don't know many Dallas Lambo guys, but there is another Countach (white/white) near me, and he might go. What if we put together an Austin get together? Or maybe something around Fredricksburg. A recent Texas Driver magazine had an article about the roads out there. That may be convenient for all involved. It makes no difference to me. Anything that involves driving, eating and more driving is all good :twisted:

Any other L owner's in Dallas/DFW area, to possibly come along ? The Austin area, has some awesome roads. There is a yellow SE 30, and a white/tan 89 Anniv in Austin. I also know of more cars in the State.

I don't know many Dallas Lambo guys, but there is another Countach (white/white) near me, and he might go. What if we put together an Austin get together? Or maybe something around Fredricksburg. A recent Texas Driver magazine had an article about the roads out there. That may be convenient for all involved. It makes no difference to me. Anything that involves driving, eating and more driving is all good :twisted:

I will see what I can do. Let me drop this to everyone I know, and get some feedback. The guy with the 99VT, goes every year, to the Fredricksburg area. He says the roads are very good. Perhaps we can put together seven-ten cars ? I am thinking late April/early May ?

I also know an owner in Oklahoma. I would have no problem towing the car from Houston.

I will PM you in two weeks.

Red/black owner asking $150K.

:shock: Notice how things got real quiet... :lol: :lol:

Yes. However by accident I picked up an AK 47, and hijacked this thread. I like the Cannuck car. Kewl. - A white on white Anniv car. The most fun with that car, is just beating the system !

____

- Nobody wants to join the DD cult for 150K ? :shock:

You get to kruse with Steve / GoMifune for so little :lol:

After how many years after manufature will the EPA/DOT waiver the USA requirements? I heard 21 years??? In Italy and Germany there are still some good and original Downdraft cars that have only had factory authorized service - with the current Euro exchange rate you are looking at about $90,000 to $ 105,000

- for the time being. In 1999 the correct Downdraft price was about $45,000 (but the US$ was much strnger).

Alex

In Italy and Germany there are still some good and original Downdraft cars that have only had factory authorized service - with the current Euro exchange rate you are looking at about $90,000 to $ 105,000

Alex

so yours is for sale Alex? ;) :lol: just kiddin

After how many years after manufature will the EPA/DOT waiver the USA requirements? I heard 21 years???

Alex

It's 21 yrs for EPA (emissions), but 25 for DOT (safety - bumpers, lights, etc.).

So in less than 2 years a 1985 100% Euro Downdraft w/o catalytic converter can be brought into the USA legally - without those horrendous front and rear bumpers - you all should be lining up cars and putting deposits on them - buy as many as you can - it will only make the Euro price appreciate :lol: :lol:

So in less than 2 years a 1985 100% Euro Downdraft w/o catalytic converter can be brought into the USA legally - without those horrendous front and rear bumpers - you all should be lining up cars and putting deposits on them - buy as many as you can - it will only make the Euro price appreciate :lol: :lol:

FWIW

The car can be brought into Canada today. It is possible, that the car will appreciate in Europe, after the car is legally importable into the U.S. Actually in Europe, the Countach today is priced higher, than an early Diablo.

The thing to do, is to buy a low KM car in Dubai, bring it to Canada, and maintain the car in Canada (or other possibilities) etc... After the car is legally importable, you can transfer it to the USA. Dubai has quite a few low KM exotics. - They just do not drive them.

With the exhange rate today, freight, customs, insurance, and brokerage fees etc..., it is difficult to justify a typical exotic car importation, from Europe to the USA.

Does anyone have links for dubai exotc car dealers I hvae heard great prices about them but haven´t been able to found any detils of any cars that I feel like trusting and not scamed.