I'm back and my Roadster is here !

JimmyJ

Got a mail, only one picture attached. Send more Jimmy!

He has none, he doesn't even know the name of the color, what year his car is or the interior color combination.

There is no such color called Grigio Antares Avalon.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice way to receive an old L/P member! I'm back to share pictures of my car and everyone is telling that I'm a liar and a fake owner...

Joe, KimmyJ is fine thanks for her. I emailed some pics to James, did he posted them ? Tommy you got mail!

Here is another picture of my car parked next to the Muira from that day that Kevin took.

Dude, that's MY CAR ! It's the same picture I posted without the geezer that you photoshoped out :shock: :shock: :shock:

How dare you ? :axe: :axe:

unless you are completely blind or have the IQ of a retard, you would notice that the hood is open in the picture you posted with the old man and its closed in the picture that I posted of the car.

I feel ashamed and sad that I doubted Jimmy, congrats on the roadster. The rest of you guys, stop HATING!

I feel ashamed and sad that I doubted Jimmy, congrats on the roadster.  The rest of you guys, stop HATING!

Unless you are trying to make an April fool out of me, you have got to be kidding me?

Thanks abolfaz. adnankmehmood I'm not tall. I sent a pic of myself next to my car to tommy, it's gonna be posted here soon. And my car is Grigio Avalon, only one of very few, that's why you may not know this color. :?:

I feel ashamed and sad that I doubted Jimmy, congrats on the roadster.  The rest of you guys, stop HATING!

Unless you are trying to make an April fool out of me, you have got to be kidding me?

I think its an april fools joke and the mods are in on it, and your the only one falling for it.

Thanks abolfaz. adnankmehmood I'm not tall. I sent a pic of myself next to my car to tommy, it's gonna be posted here soon. And my car is Grigio Avalon, only one of very few, that's why you may not know this color. :?:

Its Grigio Antares, open the hood take a picture of the plate that has the color denoted on it and post it if its Grigio Avalon.

He is REAL!!!

REAL!

ji9.jpg

I think its an april fools joke and the mods are in on it, and your the only one falling for it.

If you are in on it you aren't fooled and I don't think anyone is.

JimmyJ is for real, he always said he will get the roadster and now he got it.

p.s

jimmy, do you have more of those Kimmy's "pictures" ?

i didnt think you were that easy Adnan.

I keep telling u guys its mine and not his. You all must be high on something...

Alright alright I admit it, I signed the title over last night. Joe you can strip me of my Lambo Owner Title and give it to this fool, NOT!!!

I keep telling u guys its mine and not his.  You all must be high on something...

What are you trying to say, that its your car and not Jimmy's?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats all I can contribute to this thread... :lol:

Adnan, sit back and take a deep breath bro. ;)

When can i get MY Lambo owner title guys? I purchased that Miura prototype from the show a few months back (the one that had the mirrors or lights stolen out of it), im now the only one in the WORLD with one! :mrgreen: My digital camera is broke though so youll have to take my word for it...She looks real nice next to my Trans Am and riding mower in the garage!

Alright you got me!  Whatever, I was just trying to save the rest of you, from becoming an April fool!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good sport.

Its called taking one for the team!

So are you saying that Jimmy really doesn't have a roadster? I'm confused? :lol:

Its called taking one for the team!

So are you saying that Jimmy really doesn't have a roadster? I'm confused? :lol:

Been trying to tell you guys all day at my expense. Whats a man to do to get some respect around here?

Been trying to tell you guys all day at my expense.  Whats a man to do to get some respect around here?

Adnan, do you know who JimmyJ is? Come on guys come clean with Adnan before he blows a gasket!