I'm availale to share in any Crystal Cove theatrics :twisted: :twisted:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got my support Eric, although Im not sure how much help ill be! :lol:

:supz: :supz: :supz: Keep us posted!

I'm availale to share in any Crystal Cove theatrics :twisted: :twisted:

thats exactly the help i might need, its not lambo related, I was "Told" I would be happy i'll know monday morning-in a few hours, i'll post the story weather we go to war or not,

SO WHAT UP BIG DOG YOU FUELED YOUR TROOPS.........IS IT TIME TO KILL DONKEYS??????

You have my support, all though with me being in Florida, not sure what I can do. Let us know when you can.

No news yet, its noon in LA 9pm here in Munich. If I keep getting stroked along which I was told monday that wouldnt happen and it is we'll will be left no choice to go to war, it could jeapordise my position to discuss it but you all have my word that if its not resolved by this time Friday it will be war, it will start on the net and then chrystal cove then monteray and beyond.

you all have my word that I will disclose everything after the matter is settled, if it is in my favor I wont harm the other party but will still disclose all the relavant facts

Just let them know I am from Pakistan and I got your back! That should be enough...

do you have missle launchers in your car?

Yup. Theyre named Jihad One and Jihad Two.

And my plate says Atheists for Breakfast, Infidels for Lunch, Agnostics for Dinner.

Yup. Theyre named Jihad One and Jihad Two.

And my plate says Atheists for Breakfast, Infidels for Lunch, Agnostics for Dinner.

Thats all you Osman, lets try and stay under the radar before someone calls the Feds on our asses...

No I don't missle launchers in my car but people have requested a change of underwear after riding with me.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Got off the phone with Eric and it looks like its on! :finga:

What the hell we waiting for...CHHHHHAAARRRRRGGGEEEEEEEE