War

LV Eric

I'm about to go to war with a car dealer, not a Lambo dealer, before I get into details, I just need to know who here has my support, I have been honest and reliable with everyone here at LP so trust me on this when I disclose the details perhaos in a couple hours I just need an ideas of if I have any supporters here, if your hesisatant thats cool let me know cause when you know why you'll be on my side.

i'm so fickin g pissed i casnt type

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP_wEaZeL

If I'm no help we've always got Romandad.

umm how is anyone suppossed to support you if we don't know whats going on? Im not denying the fact that anyone he will or will not including myself... but just wondering

the more fire power the better, i just spoke to a good friend who will take the car in question to crystal cove every weekend with big signs in the window slamminfg the dealer, i'll handle monteray.

its not the $$$ only $10k its the point, even if they agree to my terms i'll still post the reason as you guys are my friends. i just dont like to get fvcked, i guess its because i came up hard its a code of honor in my blood that they breached. now I sound like a damned lawyer but to be sure we'll have some fun at least $10K worth.

Since I'm an honest and objective person I have to hear the details first, but you've always been a stand-up guy, so you will have my support if you deserve it. :partyman:

dont count on my support. i trust car dealers,especially used car dealers with nice vinyl suits

Exactly my point, what are the chances that a used car dealer will try to stiff you $10k ? Almost non existent.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eric: I'm on the East Coast, but I've always enjoyed our chats (started because you seemed like a great guy) so if you need anything that I could possibly help with, then you have it, as small a token as that may be.

thanks guys, no news yet but when there is i'll let everyone know, like i said even if they do the right thing i'll still fill everyone in.

Hell yeah, I have a business and I treat everyone how I want to be treated. :supz:

I'll be interested to hear the details, but i'm always willing to support a fellow lp member, if the situation arises, post details disclosure :D

I'm curious as to what kind of support you are looking for from an internet forum. Moral support, boycott a dealer or somewhere in between?

Certainly sparked my curiosity. Witch hunt!