Hello????

Peter K

Where the fcuk is everyone?

There were ALOT of people posting on the Countach thread before the crash. And since then, it's may as well be dead.

Are people staying away? Or staying away for awhile?

Is everyone on the new server and I've been left behind on the old server?

Is sounds echoey in here...........................I'm cold and scared.

There were ALOT of people posting on the Countach thread before the crash. And since then, it's may as well be dead.

I am left in your universe. I am going to sit back and wait for the lights to come back on. If they dont, I am sstarting a fricken fire.

Still around, chillin' (literally at -26 degrees).

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Hopefully , the "Countach periscopio sale announcement" will be moved to this section.

I also think that the loss of so much information doesn't help. I used to scan old posts to find helpful hints, hopefully these lost posts can be found.

Still here also. Waiting for things to get going. Drove the CT two days ago, forgot how exhilarating the ride is. Wow.

I've been having a hell of a time just trying to log on. The site hasn't let me on in several days. When I do get on it usually asks for my password again after I click a thread and then I can't get on again. It seems to be working now for me but does anybody else see this error message at the top of this page (where a banner should be)?

IPB WARNING [2] array_keys(): The first argument should be an array (Line: 697 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_27/skin_topic.php)

IPB WARNING [2] in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument (Line: 697 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_27/skin_topic.php)

IPB WARNING [2] array_keys(): The first argument should be an array (Line: 697 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_27/skin_topic.php)

IPB WARNING [2] in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument (Line: 697 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_27/skin_topic.php)

I've been having a hell of a time just trying to log on. The site hasn't let me on in several days. When I do get on it usually asks for my password again after I click a thread and then I can't get on again. It seems to be working now for me but does anybody else see this error message at the top of this page (where a banner should be)?

Oops. Just read the general forum, guess I'm not the only one. Sorry I go to the Countach forum first. I have my priorities straight at least!

Still around, chillin' (literally at -26 degrees).

GET LOUD GUYS!! COME ON!! THROW THOSE HANDS IN THE AIR!!

"WE WANT WORLD PEACE!!" - SHEREE/HYONNI (no not the 2 kids in the picture)

countach0015.jpg

I was on a call with one of my dealers in Canada and she told me it was -50 degrees there. Is that possible?

Anyone got any photos of their CT with a hot chick, keep in mind the competition is tough with Gallardo and FINE ASS model :monkeyleft: on the 'general' thread. Sex and money sell and get the emotions going, so photos or talk of $$ CT values please!!

GET LOUD GUYS!! COME ON!! THROW THOSE HANDS IN THE AIR!!

"WE WANT WORLD PEACE!!" - SHEREE/HYONNI (no not the 2 kids in the picture)

countach0015.jpg

I was on a call with one of my dealers in Canada and she told me it was -50 degrees there. Is that possible?

That would be close to a record temperature, but yes it's possible. More than likely the actual temperature is somewhat higher than -50. However with the wind factored in, it could feel like -50. Our overnight temperature dropped to -34C

To put it into perspective (at -40C) if left outside overnight, you could tip over a open container of 20-50 motor oil and it would not spill out.

Hello.

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone home?

I'm starting to get the erg to watch "The Wall" on DVD. :icon_super:

I thought it's the Wizard of Oz and remember to smoke some herb. Then it will all make sense. :icon_super:

Ahhh yes, The Wiz. I almost forgot about that stoner flick. It freaks me out every time I see that scene in the forest when the guy hangs himself.

Good movie to ad to the list is Pulp Fiction.