Lambo engine swaps

ckydmk

I know it might not be the most cost effective way to increase power in a lambo due to the cost of an engine, but has anyone ever done/thought of doing an engine swap? Something the likes of putting an Murcielago engine in an early Diablo. Or even a Murcie engine in a Gallardo. (that would be something)

:rolleyes:

The SP guys can do a nice 2JZ swap from a Supra for ya bro...here's one they did with a 2JZ + NAS combo:

2JZ_Swap_w_NAS___01a.jpg

Murcielago engine in Gallardo? I think the Gallardo is too small. and isnt the murcielago engine (lambo v12 in general) rather heavy?

Murcielago engine in Gallardo? I think the Gallardo is too small. and isnt the murcielago engine (lambo v12 in general) rather heavy?

Yes, chad is putting a 5.7 SV motor into a CT and there is another member here who has an LM002 motor in a CT. I personally don't agree or understand the motivation behind these "repowers" but to each his own.

Yes, chad is putting a 5.7 SV motor into a CT and there is another member here who has an LM002 motor in a CT. I personally don't agree or understand the motivation behind these "repowers" but to each his own.

In the case of the LM002 motor, if memory serves me correctly, the reason for the repower is that the original engine had a catastrophic engine failure. My guess is that repair was not an option.

A 5.7 SV motor in a Countach would be very interesting. When this all begins Chad.....we need pics along the way!

There's a guy in my area who owns a Hot Rod shop who's also rebuilding a 50's caddillac coupe deville and he wants to drop in a Diablo VT engine in it which he recently got.

The engine sadly is sitting on the main garage floor collecting dust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

:rolleyes:

The SP guys can do a nice 2JZ swap from a Supra for ya bro...here's one they did with a 2JZ + NAS combo:

I need to go find some import boards to post that on! :lol2: