Photoshoppers! Need SLR help!

Allan-Herbie

I never said I like it.... I just did it because some one wanted to see it.

But yeah i agree it doesnt look good :eusa_wall:

Tks for the p-shop. I did say it was just a wild thought. And yes, I DON'T like it either. Oh well...an experiment which didn't have positive results! :eusa_wall:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan doesnt really want an SLR because he likes them. I was flipping through the channels last night looking for something on TV and I see Paris Hilton on her show, driving a Black SLR, I looked on google images and there she is driving it. also if you look at the pics where Britney Spears is getting out of the car, when you can see her junk, you will notice that is Paris' Black SLR.

We got your number Allan :thefinger: :thefinger:

Allan doesnt really want an SLR because he likes them. I was flipping through the channels last night looking for something on TV and I see Paris Hilton on her show, driving a Black SLR, I looked on google images and there she is driving it. also if you look at the pics where Britney Spears is getting out of the car, when you can see her junk, you will notice that is Paris' Black SLR.

We got your number Allan :thefinger: :thefinger:

Thats it! Im gonna wait for paris to be drunk one night, and be like hop in your car biatch!

Im gonna wait for paris to be drunk one night

You will not have to wait long. :lol2:

Thats it! Im gonna wait for paris to be drunk one night, and be like hop in your car biatch!

I dont think she needs to be drunk at all.

Now all we need to do is get Jessica Simpson to get one and you guys can live happily ever after! :eusa_dance: