Photoshoppers! Need SLR help!

Allan-Herbie

If its the one I am thinking about its this one in dubai although i wouldnt be surprised that there are more than one

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331400

there used to be a Video of it on the track but its not there anymore :(

I found one of it... i think the driver got on the nitros a little early he has no traction what so ever.

http://rabidz.vidiac.com/category/DRAG+RAC...2618b57ce13.htm

Id love to know what it ran.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to know what it ran.

as would I

But if we figure 750 HP with nitrous on and 3898 LB curb weight

a computed time is 10.7 but thats using 750 HP at the start so you could figure about 11 flat give or take a few tics

I like the new Avatar BTW

Back to photoshop: just a wild thought --- can someone try to do an alternating scheme on the side vents? I.e. one silver, one black, then one silver and alternate on the next row so that it looks like a checkered flag?

Back to photoshop: just a wild thought --- can someone try to do an alternating scheme on the side vents? I.e. one silver, one black, then one silver and alternate on the next row so that it looks like a checkered flag?

here you go. And also the checker board.

post-8211-1174921309_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1174921324_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1174921644_thumb.jpg

:eusa_wall: :eusa_think: :eusa_naughty:

I never said I liked it.... I just did it because some one wanted to see it.

But yeah i agree it doesnt look good :eusa_wall:

Just don't do silver, they're too common. Definitely go with the red interior, it looks great! If you go with black and want black wheels go with the Brabus wheels (or even 722 wheels), the stock turbine wheels don't look right painted IMO. Here's another great color, rarer than black though...

post-7118-1174935771_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1174935781_thumb.jpg

post-7118-1174935789_thumb.jpg

Just don't do silver, they're too common. Definitely go with the red interior, it looks great! If you go with black and want black wheels go with the Brabus wheels (or even 722 wheels), the stock turbine wheels don't look right painted IMO. Here's another great color, rarer than black though...

thats the paris hilton color :eusa_dance:

I've always said black would look sinister on a SLR since it came out. It just looks RIGHT in black, and oh so boring with SL-type of Silver. The 722 and the Paris Hilton dark-silver looks good too.

Go for it Allan. The Brabus SLR is the nicest one I've seen; with black wheels, it will be that much better. :)

-Olivier

in my opinion the all black that I suggested at the beginning it the best. stock rims> brabus rims.

lol over at supercars they are making fun on Allans old Murcielago, calling it "rice" :lol2: they think the rims are rice.

lol over at supercars they are making fun on Allans old Murcielago, calling it "rice" :lol2: they think the rims are rice.

The guys on Supercars, are a bunch of idiots.

The guys on Supercars, are a bunch of idiots.

It has steadily gone down hill for the past year and a half or so... I try but sometimes I wonder if im making a diference ;) :icon_mrgreen:

LP in my opinion is a great car, but it will depreciate like a rock, and I already had a Murci. If I do not find an SLR, I will buy a used 02/03 Murci.

I totally agree with you Allan regarding the LP 640. Go for a SLR if not a used Murci.