Photoshoppers! Need SLR help!

Allan-Herbie

Can we try painting the wheel spokes black, also the side grills in black? Tint the windows, and maybe a black stripe down the hood over the hood scoop? Any other suggestions or ideas, wheel combos etc greatly appreciated.

2003_mercedes_slr_mclaren_amg_02_sb__Medium_.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say those are the best valued depreciated new cars you can buy. The dealers have slashed the MSRP on these so much (of course that kills the resale market in the short term for those that bought high).

Not yet. Looking for whatever is the best deal, but concentrating efforts on the SLR.

out of curiousity, why did you decide SLR over LP?

Heres a picture I took at a recent AutoShow Allan.........you can have it for your records and maybe another angle for rims or whatever.

DSC02696.jpg

out of curiousity, why did you decide SLR over LP?

LP in my opinion is a great car, but it will depreciate like a rock, and I already had a Murci. If I do not find an SLR, I will buy a used 02/03 Murci.

That is a possibility. But not all black rims.

Also I wouldnt paint the grills closest to the body, and Id only do the spokes of the wheels, not the whole wheel.

Does Roy have anymore SLR's ? A black SLR would be my choice, was'nt feeling the car at first but it has grown on me like a bad rash after a night at the strip club.

efinirx7gt chop looks sick! All-black wheels look sinister, just black spokes are sort of typical and overdone. The black vents look great too!

Also I wouldnt paint the grills closest to the body, and Id only do the spokes of the wheels, not the whole wheel.

More like this??

also I smoked the headlights and tailights.

post-8211-1174867036_thumb.jpg