Jota SE

a007apl

I dont know why but the SE30 style front bumper is not my taste.

You could pretty much pick any car in the world and find a portion of it that you wouldnt like that much,I know I could.

But you have to look at any supercar and appreciate exactly what is is, and thats something that continually pushs the envelope .

I say amen to companies that have the balls to snuff there noses at common sense :icon_super:

i saw that on a japanese mag and yes it was a JOTA.... I agree .... the headlights gotta go... can live with the wheels... but the stickers gotta go too.... I dont there was a JOTA se was there????

You could be right. The only way to tell, is to see inside the engine bay. It's definatly an SE 30, the front fenders are changed but that's not to say it didn't leave as one of the Jota cars. Either way, it looks like shit, and is a shame to ruin a damn fine car.

You could be right. The only way to tell, is to see inside the engine bay. It's definatly an SE 30, the front fenders are changed but that's not to say it didn't leave as one of the Jota cars. Either way, it looks like shit, and is a shame to ruin a damn fine car.

oh i am sure its a jota... because that car was featured on a japanese mag with engine pics... Its a jota alright... cryin shame....

oh i am sure its a jota... because that car was featured on a japanese mag with engine pics... Its a jota alright... cryin shame....

Yeah, it's also listet as a Jota on LR. But it's still weird that the Jota logo is taken off. Might have been stolen, or this might be one of the cars that has an aftermarket Jota kit installed (real kit, but not installed by the factory). The only way to know for sure (I think) is by looking at the speedo.

Looks like it. Might be a good buy if soemone can find it and return it back to what it should be.

I think all it really needs is two new front fenders.... painted and its close in being back to its original state...

• 1 month later...