Anyone watching the last episodes of "The sopranos"

Guest skokos

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

SOOOOOO im glad phil got killed and run over LOL

but can someone explain to me WTF happend in the last scene when she walked in and tony looks up and it goes BLACK??

WTH?

SOOOOOO im glad phil got killed and run over LOL

but can someone explain to me WTF happend in the last scene when she walked in and tony looks up and it goes BLACK??

WTH?

I started bitching that the DVR stopped recording early. Then the credits rolled. Then I started yelling WHAT THE fcuk?!?!?!?!

Please refer to post 77.

No shit, But beside Phil getting killed, There was no closure.

At least they could have arrested or killed Tony.

After that episode they should kill the writer. :s-chainsaw:

HAHA! fcuk YOU PHIL YOU ONE SHOED COCKSUCKER!!!! (ode to Christopher's classic line in the Pine Barrens episode) As for the ending...well, I guess its a "chose your own ending" end to the series. We can believe whatever the hell we want to. He lives, he dies, he goes to jail, whatever the fcuk. All I know is that last scene I was tense as hell waiting for something bad to happen. I thought the ending was brilliant.

And how about A.J. Movie producer with a model for a girlfriend, lmao! Agent Harris, yelling out "We're gonna win!" HAHA.

Sorry guys, but I loved the finale and loved the show...fcuking classic! NOW BRING ON THE MOVIE!

I'm going to assume that the whole family was killed with the exception of the daughter, her shitty parking skills and subsequent late arrival had to mean something.

I was fcuking pissed. What a shitty finally. Whack Tony or send him to Jail.....

Did we really have to see the bloodbath to assume he's got killed? I think the sound of the bell was simultaneous with the gun shot. Overall the episode sucked IMO. I wish Phils #2 guy would have gotten offed in a VERY messy way.

I think he is dead as well...the last image he saw was his daughter and then darkness and no music....just nothing...he is dead

:iamwithstupid:

I thought it was great.....

Meadow explains why she has chosen the path she has and its TONYS FAULT...

AJ Grows up.

Tony realizes that old mobsters either die, go to jail or end up babbling to themselves like Junior... And choses to take care of Bobby's children over his sister.

Agent Harris doesnt turn Tony into a rat.... TONY turns the FBI AGENT into a mobster.

Carlo turns rat to save his boy.... But T is pretty insolated from him, even if there is an indictment.

Paulie passes on heading up Carlo's crew, as the role of Underboss of a dieing family in a dieing subculture, has more room for advancement....

Phil gets whats coming to him.... His own Capos hang him out to dry.

And the scene in the restaurant seemed pretty obvious to me.... This is Tony's life.... Forever. He will never be able to have a dinner without looking over his shoulder at every "shady character" that crosses his path.... Did he get whacked by the guy coming out of the bathroom ala Michael Corleone (as Bobby considers on the boat "You never hear it coming?") ? Arrested by the Feds? Or nothing? Whatever, thats his life....

A few weeks ago there was a little special on the music of the sopranos and David Chase said each song, especially at the end of the episodes had meaning...sort of like dialog...note the "Don't Stop Believing" and at the end of the show the last words were "Don't Stop", then the black screen...its a mad libs ending and was freaking great. The only thing missing was the googly eyed fcuk not getting a spot next to phil, but oh well.

I hated it but at the same time loved it. They kept you really guuessing at the end on what was going ot happen but yet left it open for you to decide what you think may have really happended. My final opinion is that there is a movie coming. I remember them talking about the last episodes being made a year ago and discussing a possible movie after the series was over. Ending the show like they did leaves a movie option open to be made !!!!!

Ending the show like they did leaves a movie option open to be made !!!!!

Not really, what show w/o Tony?

The only thing missing was the googly eyed fcuk not getting a spot next to phil, but oh well.

Thats what I said!

I thought it was great.....

Meadow explains why she has chosen the path she has and its TONYS FAULT...

AJ Grows up.

Tony realizes that old mobsters either die, go to jail or end up babbling to themselves like Junior... And choses to take care of Bobby's children over his sister.

Agent Harris doesnt turn Tony into a rat.... TONY turns the FBI AGENT into a mobster.

Carlo turns rat to save his boy.... But T is pretty insolated from him, even if there is an indictment.

Paulie passes on heading up Carlo's crew, as the role of Underboss of a dieing family in a dieing subculture, has more room for advancement....

Phil gets whats coming to him.... His own Capos hang him out to dry.

And the scene in the restaurant seemed pretty obvious to me.... This is Tony's life.... Forever. He will never be able to have a dinner without looking over his shoulder at every "shady character" that crosses his path.... Did he get whacked by the guy coming out of the bathroom ala Michael Corleone (as Bobby considers on the boat "You never hear it coming?") ? Arrested by the Feds? Or nothing? Whatever, thats his life....

Romandad is dead right. The point is, "it goes on and on and on . . ."