aehaas

Here are a few shots:

_DSC0007___Version_2.jpg

_DSC0014___Version_2.jpg

_DSC0001___Version_2.jpg

_DSC0004___Version_2.jpg

_DSC0010___Version_3.jpg

aehaas

you have to love the 57 maibach, i love mine. i was thinking of upgrading to the S but i think il wait for the prices to come down a bit,.

one thing i find wierd about the car is, you have to open the curtains to open the rear window.. it took me a few days to figure that one out..lool

does it still come with 3 phones??

If I had that car, I would sit in the backseat and eat sleep and watch movies in it. Looks very comfy.

Do you drive it or is it driven?

I had to argue with the MB USA people but was finally able to get them to make me an AMG version that was not standard. For example, I did away with the carbon fiber and used black maple wood instead. I changed the white leather parts to cream and added cream leather to the lower door panels. We also got the automatic rear door closing system added to this car.

The car rides lower than my previous, regular, Maybach 57 and I like these lower profile tires with a wider contact patch.

I am very, very happy with this car. Both my wife and I drive it as the car most often used. Of course we have to share time with some of the others to be fair to them. Here is one of the old 57:

_DSC0018.JPG_copy.jpg

aehaas

The 62 is just too hard to park around town. We thought about it then decided on the 57 after driving both on the track at Sebring back in 2003.

We kept our old phones. We actually never install them in the car.

aehaas

My wife is in many pictures. You have to put people in pictures to make them scaled appropriately.

aehaas

DSC_0005.jpg

I got about 2,500 on the Enzo, 'need to drive it more.

The Murcielago is driven often my its owner, my wife. It has close to 7,000 miles. It is hard to get the milage up when you have too many cars.

aehaas

• 5 weeks later...
Nice collection of cars! Got any more pics? House looks nice too.

What of?

aehaas