Can't sell your CT? RAISE THE PRICE!

abolfaz

How long has this car been for sale? No takers in the $70's, no takers in the $80's, no takers in the $90's but maybe it'll sell at over $100k?! :eusa_think: :lol2:

I called this guy many months ago when the price was in the high $80Ks. Asked him some questions and the next week he raised the price. I guess he thought if some one was inquiring, he should raise the price. So, steadily, im guessing, people have called and expressed interest. Thus, raise the price accordingly. Pretty soon, if he gets many phone calls, he will be in the $130Ks. I think we should all express interest and ask why its so cheap at $110K.

Funny, when I talked to him the first time, he expressed a need in selling fast do to a divorce. Then he let me know about the water pump.

Then he let me know about the water pump.

He didn't sell it to you? Did you tell him about your center single outlet exhaust plans? :eusa_think:

I was laughing at this just this morning....this guy hasn't noticed that prices stopped and are actually

now going down? It was first for sale last November!!! You would think by now if he really wanted to sell it

he would have had the dashboard and the water pump fixed ( which I have been told can actually be a very

serious problem needing the engine out!)

He didn't sell it to you? Did you tell him about your center single outlet exhaust plans? :eusa_think:

Thats when he raised the price. He did not want me to buy the car and do some funky stuff to it. So, price me out of the sale.

I haven't seen any real drop in prices, sure some are not bid up much on ebay, but that happens with Duesenburgs on there also, doesn't really mean anything. If anything, I think they are on the move back up for now. You remove the water pump without pulling the engine. It takes a couple of hours to do it, mostly because the bolts are in some tough to reach places. The kit to rebuild it is about $100.00.

Thats when he raised the price. He did not want me to buy the car and do some funky stuff to it. So, price me out of the sale.

DAMN!

With a below market priced car; it is often felt upfront, that something is wrong with the car. When a car is priced hi, we often believe, there are no issues with the car. Raise the price, and perhaps you will find a buyer, that feels it is worth looking into.

o/t In 2004, I looked into the Viper Green 2002 Murcielago (X-Missy Elliot), that is now advertised on eBay. At the time, it was in Fox Valley's inventory. I assume someone must have driven the car in reverse, because it now has less miles :icon_mrgreen: !

Ferris Beuler style.

ExaCtly :lol2: :lol2:

o/t In 2004, I looked into the Viper Green 2002 Murcielago (X-Missy Elliot), that is now advertised on eBay. At the time, it was in Fox Valley's inventory. I assume someone must have driven the car in reverse, because it now has less miles !

Ralph, I mentioned this on the gallardo/chick crash thread. There was talk about chicks that can afford exotics, etc.....I remember Missy Elliot featured on MTV cribs with her lime green Murci and if I remember correctly didn't she have a Lambo BED or some crazy ass thing??? :confused: If the factory built her that bed - I WANT IT!!! :icon_mrgreen:

o/t In 2004, I looked into the Viper Green 2002 Murcielago (X-Missy Elliot), that is now advertised on eBay. At the time, it was in Fox Valley's inventory. I assume someone must have driven the car in reverse, because it now has less miles !

Ralph, I mentioned this on the gallardo/chick crash thread. There was talk about chicks that can afford exotics, etc.....I remember Missy Elliot featured on MTV cribs with her lime green Murci and if I remember correctly didn't she have a Lambo BED or some crazy ass thing??? :confused: If the factory built her that bed - I WANT IT!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Mike

I have no idea. How about a 930 bed ? :eusa_dance:

He didn't sell it to you? Did you tell him about your center single outlet exhaust plans?
Is there a thread you haven't brought up the tail pipe? Every thread I read you're giving Jason sh!t :lol2:

I remember Missy Elliot featured on MTV cribs with her lime green Murci and if I remember correctly didn't she have a Lambo BED or some crazy ass thing??? If the factory built her that bed - I WANT IT!!!

It was a 355.

Is there a thread you haven't brought up the tail pipe? Every thread I read you're giving Jason sh!t :lol2:

It was a 355.

Dont you know when someone keeps joking about something they feel the other way. Mike likes it but is afraid to admit it. :icon_mrgreen:

I actually told the new sellers about this. They dont seem to care that they are passing off a TMU car has true miles.

As for the seller of this CT, he is not very bright. He has title up with all his info.

Dont you know when someone keeps joking about something they feel the other way. Mike likes it but is afraid to admit it.

:eusa_dance: :lol2: :lol2:

How long has this car been for sale? No takers in the $70's, no takers in the $80's, no takers in the $90's but maybe it'll sell at over $100k?! :eusa_think: :lol2:

With lots of cars for sale, its becoming a buyer's market.

Joe

www.joesackey.com

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting you should bring this up. I've noticed various exotics (both Ferraris and Lambos) in the Ontario section of autotrader.ca doing the same thing. After a few months of being on the market, if they don't sell they increase the price?? Weird. And after two or three increases, if the car doesn't sell, they trade them to other auto dealerships to try their luck with it. I've always wondered if it was just bad luck/timing, or if there were things wrong with the cars?

Sonny