Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

Cavallino Motors

F1 World Champ

Yet you keep on definding the mass produced, value dropping Gallardo.

For all the comparisons you made they are worthless. Power that Lambo claims it has is WORTHLESS if the only place you can show it is on Ocean Drive spinning wheels to impress the bling crowd.

Take it to the track baby and show what you have. You can have 10000HP. If you can't put them on the ground they are WORTHLESS ! Of course Lambo never did that because they realize that they stand no chance. One of the richest guys in racing today (Tracy Krohn) has tried to get Lambo into it and they failed so miserably that he pulled the plug. Cost him well over a Million Dollars but he knew that another Million would not have fixed the flaws of the car. (he sold the Lambos and bought...a 430GTC

:icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of Allan-Lambo:

fcuk Em'.

Seriously, I am tired of their shit. fcuk it. Doesn't anyone else get tired of this BS?

Cavallino Motors

F1 World Champ

Yet you keep on definding the mass produced, value dropping Gallardo.

For all the comparisons you made they are worthless. Power that Lambo claims it has is WORTHLESS if the only place you can show it is on Ocean Drive spinning wheels to impress the bling crowd.

Take it to the track baby and show what you have. You can have 10000HP. If you can't put them on the ground they are WORTHLESS ! Of course Lambo never did that because they realize that they stand no chance. One of the richest guys in racing today (Tracy Krohn) has tried to get Lambo into it and they failed so miserably that he pulled the plug. Cost him well over a Million Dollars but he knew that another Million would not have fixed the flaws of the car. (he sold the Lambos and bought...a 430GTC

The guy who said this is a fcuking fag.

In the words of Allan-Lambo:

fcuk Em'.

Seriously, I am tired of their shit. fcuk it. Doesn't anyone else get tired of this BS?

He got mad cause I called the 360 Modena a Fiat. :icon_mrgreen: He called the Gallardo an Audi. :icon_mrgreen:

Lamborghini could DESTROY ferrari on the track, if they wanted to. Has anybody here heard of a company called AUDI?

Cavallino Motors

F1 World Champ

LOL, I guess Audi really never was able to prove that their AMLS program really works. It must have been the AC control unit that came in 1st place in LeMans not the Lamborghini engine oh wait...Lamborghini never really raced LeMans...oh wait never really raced...ah...anything at all (but I did see a stunning example at the tractor and garden show a few years back.)

So lets see:

Gallardo:

e-gear has huge issues

clutch usually lasts under 7000 Miles

value drops the second you drive it off the lot.

the good news, the AC works (must be the Audi control unit)

Now there is a "Supercar" for you !

Another post from him lol! to which I posted this....http://www.americanlemans.com/assets/pdfs/06_YE_Points_Standings.pdf

Lamborghini could DESTROY ferrari on the track, if they wanted to. Has anybody here heard of a company called AUDI?

:icon_super:

He got mad cause I called the 360 Modena a Fiat.

LOL! Now, when comparing a 360 to a Gallardo. There is no argument there; not even the greatest spin doctor could win that :icon_mrgreen: . THe 360 is a pretty car. It is just a pretty poor performer. Does anyone have any info as to what damage a Gallardo will do to a 360? Running against each other equally. Like, a Superlaggera against a CS, a same year stock G vs a same year stock 360?

How many times do we have to keep dragging them into reality? Their cars are F1 inspired, but they are not F1 cars! The car they drive is not the same as the one out on the track...geesh! Lamborghini makes better street cars than Ferrari. On the track however, we don't really know. We know they have the team and technology to win them, but is it worth it? Will they ever?

Funny thing is that this guy drives one of those cute barbie cruisers the Maserati Spyder.

Barbie also has a Ferrari :icon_mrgreen: .

sxp050707_03.jpg

:icon_super:

LOL! Now, when comparing a 360 to a Gallardo. There is no argument there; not even the greatest spin doctor could win that :icon_mrgreen: . THe 360 is a pretty car. It is just a pretty poor performer. Does anyone have any info as to what damage a Gallardo will do to a 360? Running against each other equally. Like, a Superlaggera against a CS, a same year stock G vs a same year stock 360?

How many times do we have to keep dragging them into reality? Their cars are F1 inspired, but they are not F1 cars! The car they drive is not the same as the one out on the track...geesh! Lamborghini makes better street cars than Ferrari. On the track however, we don't really know. We know they have the team and technology to win them, but is it worth it? Will they ever?

Guys don't knock on Ferrari i myself am seling my 360 and jumping into a Murci, put a 360CS on a track and it will tear up a supperlagera, and don't forget the 430CS that is coming out what would stand in its way?

guys you are knocking Ferrari but i don't see Lambo's on the track why not ? because they can destroy Ferrari bullshit!!! :jack:

Guys don't knock on Ferrari i myself am seling my 360 and jumping into a Murci, put a 360CS on a track and it will tear up a supperlagera, and don't forget the 430CS that is coming out what would stand in its way?

guys you are knocking Ferrari but i don't see Lambo's on the track why not ? because they can destroy Ferrari bullshit!!! :jack:

. The 430 is a nice car, but the 430CS is not out yet, so we dont know what it will do. :icon_thumleft:

what thread is that being posted in.

I would tell, but I will get in trouble here for personal reasons. :icon_mrgreen:

I will PM you....

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

PM sent

Around the track it is not about speed. Unless it is an oval track. Well, yes, speed does have something to do with it.

Anyway, FerrariJoe is a pimp in my book :icon_thumleft: .

Around the track it is not about speed. Unless it is an oval track. Well, yes, speed does have something to do with it.

Anyway, FerrariJoe is a pimp in my book :icon_thumleft: .

I dont know him, but he is making the right change! :icon_super: :icon_super:

I personally don't know him, I just know he is a player based upon the fine lady he always has modeling by his F-car :icon_mrgreen: . I believe it is his wife, so I have to take it easy :icon_mrgreen: . But she is oh so smoking hotttt....Cassie has NOTHING on her....NOTHING. The post was made with the best intentions FerrariJoe :icon_super:.

I know him. He lives 10 mints away.. and HE SUCKS! :icon_mrgreen:

Nah... he's cool. Drives a mint low milage always garaged never driven in rain or snow 360, that he actually enjoys very much and drives alot! He just needs to stop thinking that a 360CS has any chance against the superleggera around the track or on an open road.

Nah... he's cool. Drives a mint low milage always garaged never driven in rain or snow 360, that he actually enjoys very much and drives alot! He just needs to stop thinking that a 360CS has any chance against the superleggera around the track or on an open road.

Maybe its too late to save him... :crybaby2:

I personally don't know him, I just know he is a player based upon the fine lady he always has modeling by his F-car :icon_mrgreen: . I believe it is his wife, so I have to take it easy :icon_mrgreen: . But she is oh so smoking hotttt....Cassie has NOTHING on her....NOTHING. The post was made with the best intentions FerrariJoe :icon_super:.

Maybe its too late to save him... :crybaby2:

He's saving himself... his SN will be changed to lambojoe very soon.

Or being flat bedded

:shock:

Dude.. you're sooo wrong!

When flatbedded the Ferrari passes along all its racing heritage and HP to the tow truck! NO WAY a no history Gallardo's towtruck can keep up with that!

I'm not even mentioning that Michael Shumacher drives the towtruck!