Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

Cylinders does not equal displacement.

And neither does it equal horsepower/torque either.

READ the post... never indicated cylinders equal displacement....

But usually more cylinders does usually equal more hp/ torque....

Because if that is not the case, please have Ferrari making 4 bangers cranking out 500 hp. kill their 8 and 12 cylinders...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no fcuking clue ok buddy, you guys are showing a video of a 400hp 360 vs a 500 hp lambo

why isn't lambo on tracks ??? why no racing for lambo's ???

get a clue buddy

you want to see power vs power 500 hp vs 500 hp l@@k at lambo eating shit!!

again i love lambo's and i am trading my Ferrari for a Murci.

enough said

I don't think you would want to race Aram and his G on any track, it would get really ugly.......

mike,

as a car enthusiast, i see NO point in starting such antagonizing thread......the only thing it produces is to create hostility among members and turn enthusiasts against one another. perhaps, that's the desired outcome you are looking for. i, for one don't see how it can be helpful or healthy to the community.

Tom,

This was started due to the moronic comments of others, and was not my intent to bash anything. However, stating that the 360CS is faster than the SL, is going to get people fired up on here. I have realized, that that is actually what they like at F-Chat. They like dramatic, argumentative, and hostile threads. So I could only take so much of his nonsense before I had to say something. Then I thought the LP community would find it amusing, which they did.

-Mike

Gentleman, lets keep it civil hear, Joe that includes you ;). Let the fairys enjoy their unicorns in peace

another Ferrari hater B) it's ok guys i sad my peace i'll enjoy my unicorn for a short time until the murci.

later fellas hope no hard feelings.

peace

Ferrarijoe

I have no fcuking clue ok buddy, you guys are showing a video of a 400hp 360 vs a 500 hp lambo

get a clue buddy

enough said

Track???

Have u ever heard about Nurbrgring??, or Hockenheimring??

Do u know F360/F360CS times on these tracks. And the 2004 Lambo E-gear track times.

F360: 8.09

F360CS:7.56

F430: 7.55

Gallardo 2004 E-Gear: 7.52

Gallardo SL:7.46

None of Ferraris past Gallardo time 1999(starting year of 360) - Today !!!!!

These arguements are pointless.

:iamwithstupid:

I have stopped going back and forth on f-chat for this reason.

How about a "classy" 1964 Lamborghini 350GT :icon_super:

yum yum

Nice !!!! The day will come...........I'm getting ready to put the 442 up for sale.

get a clue buddy

enough said

Just to set the record straight we guys didn't start anything.The 360CS is a slow poke compared to any Gallardo and doesn't have ahope in hell to beat the Gallardo anywhere.Now who is the turkey who starts to shoot off his mouth without having his facts staright.?

Why isn't Lambo on tracks? Because they choose not to.I guess it is a corporate decision and management is sticking by it for the time being.Wehter Lambo races or not doesn't change the fact that the 360 is a POS.

I am very happy you are trading your 360 for a Murci as you will enjoy the Murci immensely and you will find out first hand what we are talking about.

But do not expect to make an uneducated statement and not get called on it.

And Mike and Mike,you guys are right.These arguments are pointless.You cannot beat sense into a DONKEY :icon_mrgreen:

I remember the F430 vs Gallardo argument over there where one of the guys exclaimed that the f430 is better because " it has racing heritage oozing out of every nook and cranny " :lol2: comparing the F430 to the Gallardo to fine, considering they are so close to one another, but 360 vs Gallardo is just silly. its like comparing a Diablo to a Carrera GT or something.

I am both a "Ferrari Fag" (as this board refers to F car owners) and a Lambo enthusiast, so I now need to stay out of these battles. :eusa_dance: I never understood the point of the argument anyway. Both are great cars.

In the words of Allan-Lambo:

fcuk Em'.

Seriously, I am tired of their shit. fcuk it. Doesn't anyone else get tired of this BS?

:iamwithstupid:

Iam just waiting for JP Sarti to jump on in and start his shit talking.

get a clue buddy

enough said

If I were you, Id take a step back and pull the shoe out of your mouth. You are argueing with Bmwracer, who has more track experience than ANYONE on Fcrap, and argueably, more track Experience than all of those homos put together.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23074

The 360 was, and always be a huge POS. Whether Lambo races or not (although from what Ive read the new Gallardos have been doing very well, as has the Murcielago RGT lately) I am not a race car driver and what matters to me, is how my straight off the floor STREETCAR compares to another STRAIGHT OFF THE FLOOR STREETCAR. The facts are as follows:

Early Gallardo absolutely DESTROYS a 360/360CS in straightline speed. It is an OBLITERATION. On track, the 04 Gallardo destroyed them both too. On Nurburgring for example the stock 360 posted a 8.09 and the 360CS posted a 7.56. The Ferrarifags forget to consider that a euro 360CS is STRIPPED TO THE BONE, and that a leather wrapped, stereo playing a/c on, 4 wheel drive, non carbon ceramic brake equiped , substantially heavier 4 wheel drive Lambo Gallardo still kicked the shit out of both of them with a 7.52.

Now fast forward to the 430. A much better car inmo. Still looks hideous, but finally it had some balls. BUT, an 06+ Gallardo is still faster straightline, (albeit not by much) and the F430 still cannot beat the gallardo stock for stock, on a track like the Nurburgring or Hockenheim, and this is comparing the new 430 to the OLD 04 Gallardo. On the RIng the 430 posted a 7.55 and on Hockenheim an 1.12.7 to the Gallardo's 1.11.8 . In numerous magazine competitions the Gallardo kicked the shit out of the 430 too, unless Ferrari decided to cheat, as for example in the Quatrroroute test, where the F430 lost not only to the Gallardo, but to the Plastic mess-06, and the 997TT. That was until the Ferrari engineers took the car and readjusted the suspension to suit the track, and then beat the Gallardo by I believe 1/10 of a second.

So in the end, in my opinion from your name here, and your posts, I think you should stick to the Ferrari camp. We dont need another douchebag driving around in a Murcielago plastered from head to toe in Lambo gear, spouting off at the mouth about shit he has no idea about. Now fcuk off, and dont ever speak to my dad that way. :icon_fU:

If I were you, Id take a step back and pull the shoe out of your mouth. You are argueing with Bmwracer, who has more track experience than ANYONE on Fcrap, and argueably, more track Experience than all of those homos put together.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23074

. That was until the Ferrari engineers took the car and readjusted the suspension to suit the track, and then beat the Gallardo by I believe 1/10 of a second.

So in the end, in my opinion from your name here, and your posts, I think you should stick to the Ferrari camp. We dont need another douchebag driving around in a Murcielago plastered from head to toe in Lambo gear, spouting off at the mouth about shit he has no idea about. Now fcuk off, and dont ever speak to my dad that way. :icon_fU:

listin a win is a win wheter it's by a second or by a mile.

keep your panties on no need to get pissy at me for speaking my mind.

listin a win is a win wheter it's by a second or by a mile.

keep your panties on no need to get pissy at me for speaking my mind.

With that statement, I will say it would have been better for you to keep quite and look a fool, rather than have opened your mouth AGAIN, and released all doubt. DUMBASS.

Lets cool off guys, I can't imagine FERRARIJOE could be that bad of a guy?

If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck..... guess what?