Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

In regard to the Mini Cooper being a super car, i drive one daily, and laugh at the thought of someone even putting that car in the same sentence. Honestly. Great car, but super car it is not. IF the JCWMCS qualifies, i demand that the H2 SUT be considered as a super car as well...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regard to the Mini Cooper being a super car, i drive one daily, and laugh at the thought of someone even putting that car in the same sentence. Honestly. Great car, but super car it is not. IF the JCWMCS qualifies, i demand that the H2 SUT be considered as a super car as well...

Maybe he means that the mini is a "super" car. Its not been any trouble, low maintenance, easy at the pumps, etc. Its super. :icon_mrgreen:

Maybe he means that the mini is a "super" car. Its not been any trouble, low maintenance, easy at the pumps, etc. Its super. :icon_mrgreen:

ahhh...perhaps, then touche' it is a "super" car :icon_mrgreen:

As I said on FChat - my MINI John Cooper Works is a Supercar. Always works, never been on FIRE (can't say as much for the Miura!)

Scottie

:eusa_think:

So can I concider my Fiero a Supercar to?.

I beat a supercharged mini with a stock 88GT.

:iamwithstupid:

HES A MODERATOR :lol2: :lol2:

Most of his posts he can't spell, or put a sentence together. I would think Rob Lay would have given him a spelling bee before he signed him up as a moderator.

:shock: :shock:

As i said : IQ=Pi

Should I assume Rob Lay is to fchat what Allan is to LP?

:shock: :shock:

As i said : IQ=Pi

Should I assume Rob Lay is to fchat what Allan is to LP?

Correct. :icon_mrgreen:

They are being smartasses about an event we are putting together. I can't discuss it on this board, as I have been told not to, but they dont like the fact that it has Supercar in the title. The guy that has the mini, and that is joking is actually a pretty cool guy named scottie. He came in a Miura S to the last event.

i just wonder why he is on car forum?

...why he is on "a" car forum.

:) yep those that sit in a glasshouse should not throw a stone. And if you think your excuse for misspells is "my first language is not english...", neither is mine :D

HES A MODERATOR :lol2: :lol2:

Most of his posts he can't spell, or put a sentence together. I would think Rob Lay would have given him a spelling bee before he signed him up as a moderator.

Here again Mike, if you cannot spell yourself, you should not make fun of others.

He IS or He's a moderator, not "hes"

:) yep those that sit in a glasshouse should not throw a stone. And if you think your excuse for misspells is "my first language is not english...", neither is mine :D

dood, relacks wit the gramer lesoon. :icon_mrgreen:

As I said so many times:

I don't understand why Lambo guys hang in Ferrari Chat. Must be a boring place here is you have nothing else to look for that Ferrari Chat to post a new thread. Especially thinking that Ferrari guys are all Fags, right Mike?

Post away your insults. :) I am out of here.

Here comes the fun.

Please dont bring your garbage over here. You are the only member I have a problem with on that entire forum due to the fact that you are purposely trying to belittle something we are doing for the entire South Florida Community (yes including Ferrari owners, lambo owners, exotic owners.) We have a moderator named Tommy who's first language isn't English, and he spells correctly. :icon_mrgreen:

As I said so many times:

I don't understand why Lambo guys hang in Ferrari Chat. Must be a boring place here is you have nothing else to look for that Ferrari Chat to post a new thread. Especially thinking that Ferrari guys are all Fags, right Mike?

Post away your insults. :) I am out of here.

I hang out here. I post there, to put events together to better our community, by having entertaining events for all. You are the only one I was insulting. What are you mad now that I posted facts on your site about track times? Insults who started with the insults pal? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

I hang out here. I post there, to put events together to better our community, by having entertaining events for all. You are the only one I was insulting. What are you mad now that I posted facts on your site about track times? Insults who started with the insults pal? :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

So basically what you're saying is that the only reason you're there is to have Ferrari owners ASSIST YOU in YOUR events to better YOUR community while you spend the rest of your time here bashing them? What could you possibly have to say? They're helping you out. You're the one that looks like the total jackass. ;)

So basically what you're saying is that the only reason you're there is to have Ferrari owners ASSIST YOU in YOUR events to better YOUR community while you spend the rest of your time here bashing them? What could you possibly have to say? They're helping you out. You're the one that looks like the total jackass. ;)

Thank you for your input Stephanie, and welcome back. Wait didn't you get banned or something? :eusa_think: :eusa_think: I bashed no one except Martin. I could care less what you think. I know why I do what I do. :icon_thumleft:

Just as a friendly reminder to all involved parties, it's civil at the moment, lets keep it that way :)

Dave, if you want to shut it down, you can. I have said my part, and it is pointess to bring his garbage over here any longer.

Thank you for your input Stephanie, and welcome back. I bashed no one except Martin. I could are less what you think. I know why I do what I do. :icon_thumleft:

F-fags refers to Ferrari owners, you know, those people from whom you requested assistance for YOUR event for YOUR community. Yeah.. them.

You do what you do because it's convenient for you. I guess I'm just confused as to why you feel to name call when MANY F-chatters have agreed to attend. What does that say about THAT community? What does that say about you?

F-fags refers to Ferrari owners, you know, those people from whom you requested assistance for YOUR event for YOUR community. Yeah.. them.

You do what you do because it's convenient for you. I guess I'm just confused as to why you feel to name call when MANY F-chatters have agreed to attend. What does that say about THAT community? What does that say about you?

God this is why you were banned from here.

Think about it if you can. Why would I post an event over there if I didn't like Ferrari's? This comment was towards him for making fun of an event, and trying to make us look bad. I dont care what either of you think. I have met the ferrari owners in attendance, and they are cool guys. You, however are a waste of time, and are about to be banned for a 2nd time.

God this is why you were banned from here.

Think about it if you can. Why would I post an event over there if I didn't like Ferrari's? This comment was towards him for making fun of an event, and trying to make us look bad. I dont care what either of you think. I have met the ferrari owners in attendance, and they are cool guys. You, however are a waste of time, and are about to be banned for a 2nd time.

Why? Because I don't agree with you? What sort of board are you running over here? Agree with us, post nudes, or be banned?

You think I'm a waste of time because I don't agree with your asinine plan.

You have said that the comment was directed at Martin and then said that you do what you do for a reason... Explain yourself. Excuse me for thinking that comment was quite GENERAL. If it were directed at Martin you should have made the comment a little more specific AND had a good reason for the name calling, which is immature in and of itself.

The only reason you made the thread was to get these "F-fags" to help you. You've inadvertently made that very obvious. If that was your goal, fine, but don't bash people on this board expecting for no one to find out and act like a coward when you're called out. Man up and admit it so that the "F-fags" that were planning to come and help you can stay home next weekend. :)

At the risk of jumping into a boiling pot as my first LamboPower post, I would like some clarification.

I am relatively new to the exotic car ownership world and have the utmost respect for all exotic cars, be it Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, etc. I am puzzled as to where all this hostility comes from.

But my real question regarding this thread goes back to what I thought was the root problem with the 'run' that PikeMike was putting together when he declined to allow NSXers to participate. His logic was that the NSX wasn't a 'supercar'. Yet he invited Lotus.

I fail to see the logic., but somehow this degenerated into a Ferrari/Lambo bashing contest.

I for one would like to see both camps admire and respect each other for the fine automobiles that we each own.

(Putting on flack vest now)