Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

So, Lambopower is slow today, eh?

Apple, 700,000 iphone sold over the weekend. AMAZING. What did I tell all of you? 50% profit margin (53% to be exact.)

Topcarbon, I know you are reading this post. You are on L-power just as much as me, if not, even more than me. You must be busy like me...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topcarbon, I know you are reading this post. You are on L-power just as much as me, if not, even more than me. You must be busy like me...

Is there somebody on more than me? :icon_mrgreen:

I dont suck.

But debating what is better, Ferraris or Lamborghinis is like me trying to explain why I like Brunettes better than Blondes. I just do. Just like I like Lambos more.

WGAF reallly.

I laugh when allan makes fun of Ferrari owners, but I also laugh when he makes fun of Lambo owners (remember the hats).

Personally, I am glad Enzo was such an ass that he drove Ferruccio to develop the best cars in the world.

AMONGST* excuse me, Doc.

Is that what you do? Correct grammar when there's no point to be made? Why not challenge my argument with an intelligent debate? Prove me and the other F-chatters wrong, or do your best.

You have no debate. I say we do a poll, and give you some options to stay on Lpower.

#1. Blow Rakjoe

#2. fcuk Rakjoe

#3. Post a pic of yourself with a shoe heel shoved in your ass.

Any of the three will do. Your choice. Im easy like that. :bj: :bj: :bj:

You have no debate. I say we do a poll, and give you some options to stay on Lpower.

#1. Blow Rakjoe

#2. fcuk Rakjoe

#3. Post a pic of yourself with a shoe heel shoved in your ass.

Any of the three will do. Your choice. Im easy like that. :bj: :bj: :bj:

Sounds to me like you're the one with the hard on for Rakjoe.

Sorry, but I only blow Ferrari owners. :thefinger:

Just judging by the way I was treated on each board there's really no contest which group of exotic owners is better. I've been on F-chat for about a year and a half and have met many, many nice people that enjoy nice cars and having good times. I was on LP for about a week, got hounded for nude pictures, bitched at, and banned. I'll admit that there were rough times in the beginning on F-chat too, but the two situations aren't even comparable.

The people on F-chat are very knowledgeable and I feel like I'm among intelligent company while posting there. Here I feel like it's a bunch of spoiled brats throwing insults and arguing over whose crayons are better. I have yet to see an insightful post just in the amount of time I have spent here in the past few days either, so I guess things haven't changed.

As I have said in the past, I really don't understand the immature banter over Lambo vs. Ferrari, but it seems to me that 99.9% of that bitching is done here. I don't see much, if any, of that on F-chat. It seems to me that much of what is said here is to prove something, it's lame. It also seems that anyone with difference of opinion is not well received.. boo, hiss.

WTF???

I told everybody to lay off you....

From what I can see they did....

You respond to the lack of attention with THIS.

Thats what I get for being nice I guess.... So much for that....

You will NEVER understand the Lamborghini vs Ferrari animosity, because you own NEITHER.... Youre a fcuking plastic peice o shit MUSTANG owner :jack:

If you dont like it here, then fcuk OFF.....

So eloquent!

You get eloquent when I throw you a rope..... You piss on it, eloquent goes out the window....

You get eloquent when I throw you a rope..... You piss on it, eloquent goes out the window....

I'm working on the visual, give me a few minutes. :eusa_think:

Don't listen to all these mean guys baby, email me and we will talk this over, just me and you.

P.S. Send nudes, preferably with another friend

Don't listen to all these mean guys baby, email me and we will talk this over, just me and you.

P.S. Send nudes, preferably with another friend

You want a trip to the cornfield too?

Mike, Get the Cobra out.....

KingCobra.jpg

Anybody have anything else to add to this piece of crap thread?

attention_whore2.jpg

Attention_Whore.gif

thisthreadsucks.jpeg