Lpower has been alittle dull............. NWS

I dont let my member PM anymore.... It doesnt spell well and its grammar is atrocious...

Mines getting better...

But by no means a good speller...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the tittie shots ;)

View Temporary Internet files FTW!

PLease keep those to yourself for now as we don't want them floating all over the net. Lets give her a chance to do her thing without your horn dogs posted her titties all over the net. Once she says go ahead, I'll be the first to put them up. :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen: :la: :la:

i think a calendar would be a great idea ....... i am offering to do another shoot anytime if tony and allen wanna set it up!!!!! thx gus your the best!! :rolleyes: :D

Im ready when you are! :icon_thumleft:

Oh and Tony... You cant be the first to post all the pics, I HAVE ALL THE PICS!!!!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt:

PLease keep those to yourself for now as we don't want them floating all over the net. Lets give her a chance to do her thing without your horn dogs posted her titties all over the net. Once she says go ahead, I'll be the first to put them up. :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen: :la: :la:

Already a step ahead of you. I wasnt planning on just sending them everywhere, they were taken off for a reason. I am an asshole but i still have my nice moments. :)

and you can sleep comfortably knowing if i dont have a email with all of them tomorrow youll never see cassies giant rack in anymore pictures i send you!!

Rob,

WTF...I dont get those e-mails? :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

Im ready when you are! :icon_thumleft:

Oh and Tony... You cant be the first to post all the pics, I HAVE ALL THE PICS!!!!! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt:

Yes, but you having them is like me having them so its all good. I'm down with the calender, we just need to get 12 girls and 12 cars and do it !!!!!!!!!!

Already a step ahead of you. I wasnt planning on just sending them everywhere, they were taken off for a reason. I am an asshole but i still have my nice moments. :)

I appreciate it and I'm sure she does too, thx :icon_thumleft:

i think a calendar would be a great idea ....... i am offering to do another shoot anytime if tony and allen wanna set it up!!!!! thx gus your the best!! :rolleyes: :D

:eusa_dance: I volunteer my CT if I get to be present during the photo shoot!

okay alan...

Now those chicks are nice............dam......but where are the shots with the lambo's ???

Welcome!! Do you have modelmayhem or myspace?