Porsche Panamera Nearly Undisguised

RyanRo24

Porsche should hire some designers, seriously.

Porsche should hire some designers, seriously.

:iamwithstupid: srsly. they literally took the 911 body and added 2 doors.

Porsche will do extremely well with this car.If you guys remember when the cayenne came out all the purists were screaming up and down that it would never fly and although it isn't the prettiest SUV around it sales have been phenomenal and have contributed tremendously to Porsche's overall success.

You have to see it live, i saw it 1,5 months ago, visiting my girlfriends parrents i stuttgart, I got a glimse of it as it went by, looked quite good

It looks like an Infinity g35. I bet it handles nice though and it will probably sell well.....that being said, I don't like the look.

Porsche will do extremely well with this car.If you guys remember when the cayenne came out all the purists were screaming up and down that it would never fly and although it isn't the prettiest SUV around it sales have been phenomenal and have contributed tremendously to Porsche's overall success.

of course it made money, but imo (and im sure others share the same view) it brought Porsche down from a pure sportscar company, to one step closer to being something like MB or BMW. financially, its not a bad move, but fans like myself hate seeing Porsche's name go down the toilet. im sure if lamborghini made a sedan it would do well and it would make money but it would ruin the lambo name. also, there are rumors of a Cayenne hybrid.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure porsche will do well with this car as they did with the SUV. I was telling my wife today as we passed a porsche dealer that Porsche has become a regular car manufacturer, nothing special just another car company putting out average cars. I feel the way I do about porsche today the way I used to feel about BMW's and MB's, just there part of the background of daily life, no big deal. The line up is so dull that even the CGT looks dull, thats pretty sad considering the fact that I fancied myself as one of Porsches biggest enthusiasts until the 996 came out.

I'm sure porsche will do well with this car as they did with the SUV. I was telling my wife today as we passed a porsche dealer that Porsche has become a regular car manufacturer, nothing special just another car company putting out average cars. I feel the way I do about porsche today the way I used to feel about BMW's and MB's, just there part of the background of daily life, no big deal. The line up is so dull that even the CGT looks dull, thats pretty sad considering the fact that I fancied myself as one of Porsches biggest enthusiasts until the 996 came out.

Damn, now that you put like that I see it too.

Let's have a moment of silence for Porsche.

I am sure it will look nothing like that when it comes out. (I hope)

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

Agreed, but it doesn't mean we have to like it!

:icon_mrgreen: