i bought a 722

johnw(to)

Hey john,

Any chance your 722 was the one in the autoshow back in Feb? If so i sat if your car and man, its lovely. congrats once more.

hey vcr i've seen some nice cars out west. i got one of my ferrari's from out there (shhh dont tell anyone i used the word ferrari).

the crazy thing is aram and i only live about 20 minutes apart. who would have thought 2 of the 3 722's end up being so close.

i feel much more comfortable driving like a complete maniac and running from the police. because if they ever catch up to me im gonna tell em it was aram and he just drove the other direction. :eusa_dance:

LOL

hey vcr i've seen some nice cars out west. i got one of my ferrari's from out there (shhh dont tell anyone i used the word ferrari).

the crazy thing is aram and i only live about 20 minutes apart. who would have thought 2 of the 3 722's end up being so close.

i feel much more comfortable driving like a complete maniac and running from the police. because if they ever catch up to me im gonna tell em it was aram and he just drove the other direction. :eusa_dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol: So does that mean on my next visit to Aram, I can visit you too? And when you say 20 mins, does that mean 20mins in a 722 driven as it should be for a 722 or 20 mins in a "regular' car? :icon_mrgreen:

thats 20 min in a regular car and probably 5 minutes in the 722. once we hit the highway we're in transporter mode.

JERRY- the car at the auto show was not mine. mine just got here about 2 weeks ago

Thanks for posting some thoughts, John.

The car looks and sounds awesome. I am sure you will find other particulars about it that are superior to your previous car besides the colour. I personally think the lower ride stance looks sick and would gladly accept a little rougher ride in lieu of the more aggressive look and handling.

It's funny how fast you and Aram move. I had just received word that a 3rd 722 was available in Canada, and was about to inquire when lo and behold, it was already sold to you. Good for you!

Congrats John. It's an amazing purchase you just made. What a car...

Amazing guys!

Beautiful cars!

-VCR, I think there has to be more than 5 SLR's between AB and BC, I think AB has close to 10 on it's own, maybe the old SLR capitol of Canada.

Now with these two Cowboys and their 722's, I guess you could say the balance of power has been tipped to T.O.

Amazing guys!

Beautiful cars!

-VCR, I think there has to be more than 5 SLR's between AB and BC, I think AB has close to 10 on it's own, maybe the old SLR capitol of Canada.

Now with these two Cowboys and their 722's, I guess you could say the balance of power has been tipped to T.O.

Alberta has 3, of which 2 are in Calgary, of which 1 is black and 1 is silver. The third car, another black, is in Red Deer.

Alberta has 3, of which 2 are in Calgary, of which 1 is black and 1 is silver. The third car, another black, is in Red Deer.

^That's exactly the info that I have.

was the silver one at the calgary auto show by any chance?

Thanks Porter, I stand corrected.

Last time I was in Calgary, rulambru and I went to look at a bentley GTC, and there was a gun metal gray one at the automall benz dealer, Kulu had a silver one with a red interior, and I'm quite sure there is already another silver one with black interior. Then when rulambru, got his white LP roadster delivered, there was someone there that he knew who was offloading an slr off the same transporter a few weeks back, so I figured there's four right there in addition to yours.

Thanks Porter, I stand corrected.

Last time I was in Calgary, rulambru and I went to look at a bentley GTC, and there was a gun metal gray one at the automall benz dealer, Kulu had a silver one with a red interior, and I'm quite sure there is already another silver one with black interior. Then when rulambru, got his white LP roadster delivered, there was someone there that he knew who was offloading an slr off the same transporter a few weeks back, so I figured there's four right there in addition to yours.

Both rulambru got our vehicles back from Vancouver on the same truck. That was me with him when he took delivery of his LP. Hot car, BTW.

The silver one at the Calgary Auto Show did not end up getting delivered to a Calgarian. The one at Lone Star right now - dark graphite grey - is soon to be delivered to a Calgarian, from what I understand. That will bring the grand total to 4 in Alberta.

However..

As we all know, Kulu moves a ton of cars, so he may very well have sold several other SLRs to Albertans recently.

Both rulambru got our vehicles back from Vancouver on the same truck. That was me with him when he took delivery of his LP. Hot car, BTW.

The silver one at the Calgary Auto Show did not end up getting delivered to a Calgarian. The one at Lone Star right now - dark graphite grey - is soon to be delivered to a Calgarian, from what I understand. That will bring the grand total to 4 in Alberta.

However..

As we all know, Kulu moves a ton of cars, so he may very well have sold several other SLRs to Albertans recently.

ahhhhh...that was yours on the truck....small world huh!!!

I was supposed to do the giro to monterey with rulambru in the new LP in a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I'm just to busy to go this year.

-thanks for the clarification, it wouldn't be the first time my math skills have been called into question :eusa_wall:

ahhhhh...that was yours on the truck....small world huh!!!

I was supposed to do the giro to monterey with rulambru in the new LP in a couple of weeks, but unfortunately I'm just to busy to go this year.

-thanks for the clarification, it wouldn't be the first time my math skills have been called into question :eusa_wall:

No sweat, and you very may well be correct anyway, because who can keep up with all the exotics going in and out of Alberta these days? I've never seen so much money pouring into one locale. I guess we should enjoy the oil and gas boom while the going's good.

No sweat, and you very may well be correct anyway, because who can keep up with all the exotics going in and out of Alberta these days? I've never seen so much money pouring into one locale. I guess we should enjoy the oil and gas boom while the going's good.

I agree. I'm currently in Tokyo, Japan right now I'm leaving later on in the day to head back to Calgary. You will see a lot more luxury automobiles and exotics in Calgary than you'd see in Tokyo. I know there are more in Tokyo, but the Calgary has a much higher ratio so you see more because of our small population.

But I did see my first phantom here, and wow its a big car, i love it.

Did some poking around and found out that Calgary now has 5, of which 3 are black, 1 is silver, 1 is grey. Red Deer has another black one.

As before, there is a 99% probability that my statements are incorrect LOL