Keith's SE30

Tommy

Stupid question: How did you get the wipers so low? Mine is like blocking the view of all the tiny chicks I'm driving :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

They're all complaining about not seeing anything :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Stupid question: How did you get the wipers so low? Mine is like blocking the view of all the tiny chicks I'm driving :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

They're all complaining about not seeing anything :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Mine was the same way. Its an easy fix. Either remove it entirely(if you dont drive in the rain) or, loosen the bolt that holds the wipers, raise the wiper up (there are notches) and reposition the wiper so it fits snuggly on the wiper stopper.

Mine was the same way. Its an easy fix. Either remove it entirely(if you dont drive in the rain) or, loosen the bolt that holds the wipers, raise the wiper up (there are notches) and reposition the wiper so it fits snuggly on the wiper stopper.

Have not really tried anything (shame on me), but this seems like a logical and obvious solution (losening the bolts, not removing the wipers). You know, I'm always in the other seat, so they don't bother me :icon_mrgreen:

I'll try it tomorrow :eusa_dance:

Have not really tried anything (shame on me), but this seems like a logical and obvious solution (losening the bolts, not removing the wipers). You know, I'm always in the other seat, so they don't bother me :icon_mrgreen:

I'll try it tomorrow :eusa_dance:

Did you notice that at high speeds the wipers would vibrate? That will stop when the wipers are repositioned.

Did you notice that at high speeds the wipers would vibrate? That will stop when the wipers are repositioned.

Topped 190mph (with a lot to go) last year, didn't notice any vibration (was a bit focused on the road atm) :eusa_think:

But repositioning them lower seem like a good deal anyway :eusa_dance:

Steve at Driven did the work. I can't stand when they are half way up the damn wind screend!!

Thanks Tommy!! Pics look great!!!

Keith

Steve at Driven did the work. I can't stand when they are half way up the damn wind screend!!

Thanks Tommy!! Pics look great!!!

Keith

No, thank YOU!

Are you driving around tiny chicks ? :shock: