Diablo 6.0 roof dents??!??!?!

Auctung

That's because your 6.0 would never do anything to offend YOU, Peter.

It's terrified of you. As-is everyone else.

I have looked at my roof from all different angles, and I can't see a single dent.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be temperature flex. Certain alloys are more sensitive to temperature changes, which can cause small deviations in the metal. The surface area on the roof line is probably the largest exposed area.

Just thinking if it was from body flex - more than likely a small dent would not be the result. You would likely see more straight line channels or creases if it was body flex.

PS. I don't notice any dents in my Gallardo Spyders top... Of course it doesn't have a top :) :) :)

My friend Greg's 92 has them too.

yes, these are not exclusive to the 6.0. And they all seem to be in the same spot regardless of year. I put it down to design flaw by the engineers.

I checked mine, and "dent" is an awful big word for what I see.

I just see waves in the sheet metal.

More so then on other parts of the body, but I can't call them dents.

So put me down for NO dents.

I have 3 in my 95 VT, I thought someone put something on top of the car to couse them. I was going to get them fixed know I'm not sure if it is worth it, just to have them come back.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine had them too, and I was told that they are from people grabbing the roof as they exit the car...who knows.

you have to have long arangutan arms for that.LOL

• 1 month later...

I got tired of my dent, my cars at the body shop right now getting the dent fixed. I had one on the passenger side fixed about a year ago and then about two weeks ago I had the exact same one appear on the drivers side.

I got tired of my dent, my cars at the body shop right now getting the dent fixed. I had one on the passenger side fixed about a year ago and then about two weeks ago I had the exact same one appear on the drivers side.

paintless dent removal/pops a dent???

I was told they are near impossible to take out. Do they remove the head liner, or what?

They dropped the leather trim around the doors and 1/4 glass, removed the headliner, dollied it out, put a skim coat of filler, sanded the whole thing out then primed it and on and on and on. I probably should have just left it alone but since I had done it once already I figured it wouldn't hurt to do it again.

I have a 92 Diablo, and also have two dents on the drivers side roof. Is this 6.0 specific?

I would think that the roof is the same...............

I have a 92 Diablo, and also have two dents on the drivers side roof. Is this 6.0 specific?

I would think that the roof is the same...............

not 6.0 specific.

I checked again yesterday and can now barely only see one!!! :headbang:

I guess the same flex that caused them, helped pop them out.....lets hope it stays that way for awhile :)

I checked again yesterday and can now barely only see one!!! :headbang:

I guess the same flex that caused them, helped pop them out.....lets hope it stays that way for awhile :)

So your saying .............put it in reverse and stomp on it? LOL