Myspace War

Roman

So you are saying that they were perfect (i.e., never did anything wrong)? Man, good thing you got out of there! Talk about a BAD INFLUENCE! :eusa_wall:

Yeah, I guess I would have been a bad influence, being a normal 17 year old. The kids there had absolutley no street smarts. Growing up around Aliquippa, I got two educations, one from the book and one from the streets. (I hate to quote A Bronx Tale, but its true)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And how can you pick on Canadians?? They are like the most harmless people on earth! :lol2:

Out of the millions and millions of Canadians on this planet, have you met a majority of them to substantiate your claim of, "Canadians are weird and not like most Americans"??

You do realize that statement is completely pointless as there is NO Canadian like ANY American because ALL CANADIANS are CANADIAN and therefore NOT American!!!!! :eusa_wall:

Yeah, I guess I would have been a bad influence, being a normal 17 year old. The kids there had absolutley no street smarts. Growing up around Aliquippa, I got two educations, one from the book and one from the streets. (I hate to quote A Bronx Tale, but its true)

:lol2:

But you live acres and acres away from "the streets" :lol2: .

OMFG. I could say much much more, but I won't :lol2: .

You should really go back to both schools because the "book" schooling is failing badly from the fallacious arguments, the ignorant comments (and yes I meant ignorant NOT rude like many people say confusing the two as synonyms); and after that, go back to the school "of the streets" because an attitude like yours will get your ass beaten by any "street-smart" 'tough guy'.

Lets change the subject for a little, When you buy a car in Pittsburgh, where do you shop at? Sewickley is my personal favorite around here. Pittsburgh is a great place to live, but alot of out of towners do not realize it. Do you visit the strip much when you stay in the burgh?

Lets change the subject for a little, When you buy a car in Pittsburgh, where do you shop at? Sewickley is my personal favorite around here. Pittsburgh is a great place to live, but alot of out of towners do not realize it. Did you visit the strip much when you stay in the burgh?

I can't stand Sewickley personally. For BMWs, I have been buying from P&W for 10 years, Auto Palace (before it became a Porsche dealership), and Exotic Cars Pittsburgh (about 6 years ago).

Yes, I go to the strip occasionally; mainly for a very late-night Primanti's run.

Pittsburgh is a great city; highly underrated I agree. But so are many of the cities in the country that aren't in the usual conversations (e.g., NYC, LA, Chicago, etc.)

Back on topic. How can you cut up on a Countach; the most iconic car of the past what, 40 years!?!?!?

If you didn't have the "Countach in the smoke" picture as a kid, you were nobody! Or atleast no one with taste! LOL

I would LOVE to own one; I just couldn't fit in it to save my life so it would only be to look at as a piece of art; therefore I don't spend my money on it.

However, one day I will buy, restore, and display one most likely in my living room (that's where my soon-to-be-wife wants to put it anyway).

You need to learn to respect cars for what they were as well as what they are; you will learn that in time.

I can't stand Sewickley personally. For BMWs, I have been buying from P&W for 10 years, Auto Palace (before it became a Porsche dealership), and Exotic Cars Pittsburgh (about 6 years ago).

Yes, I go to the strip occasionally; mainly for a very late-night Primanti's run.

Pittsburgh is a great city; highly underrated I agree. But so are many of the cities in the country that aren't in the usual conversations (e.g., NYC, LA, Chicago, etc.)

These people do not know what they are missing, Primantes is the best. The one in the strip is much better than the one in PNC park. Sewickley is the best place to buy BMWs, and maybe Land Rovers and Porsches. I'm guessing that you may know where most of my family lives, Fox Chappel. Another great place to go in Pittsburgh is Station Square.

Back on topic. How can you cut up on a Countach; the most iconic car of the past what, 40 years!?!?!?

If you didn't have the "Countach in the smoke" picture as a kid, you were nobody! Or atleast no one with taste! LOL

I would LOVE to own one; I just couldn't fit in it to save my life so it would only be to look at as a piece of art; therefore I don't spend my money on it.

However, one day I will buy, restore, and display one most likely in my living room (that's where my soon-to-be-wife wants to put it anyway).

You need to learn to respect cars for what they were as well as what they are; you will learn that in time.

To most people my age they are out of style. I am sure they are great cars, but I did not grow up in that era. As I said before I like expensive, top of the line, flashy cars.

I'm still waiting on a picture or two of your parents cars, say...with a piece of paper next to it with LAMBO POWER written?

Cool! :icon_thumleft:

I'm still waiting on a picture or two of your parents cars, say...with a piece of paper next to it with LAMBO POWER written?

Cool! :icon_thumleft:

I'll get you a picture with me in them, but I can't right now. It is thundering and raining so bad that we are in a state of emergency. The power is also out, and the battery is dying on my laptop. Tornado warning until tonight. Tomorrow I will take pictures of our car collection for you. DO you want any particual makes or styles?

To most people my age they are out of style. I am sure they are great cars, but I did not grow up in that era. As I said before I like expensive, top of the line, flashy cars.

P&W sells the most BMWs in a 250 mile radius of Pittsburgh and I have a long-standing relationship with them so I stick with them.

I love flashy, top-of-the-line cars too; that's why I buy and drive them; but not much will get the attention of ANYONE like a countach!

The Countach is just such a radical design; I still get drop-jaw when I am lucky enough to see one. Even the Veyron I am considering is not as flashy as the Countach.

Fox Chapel is very nice, I was raised from birth till 3 there and I went to school there (Shady Side Academy).

The real question that I have is for Roman. Since I too am a man who is NOT circumferencially challenged, how the hell do you fit in that thing AND use the pedals!??!?!?! :icon_mrgreen:

I'll get you a picture with me in them, but I can't right now. It is thundering and raining so bad that we are in a state of emergency. The power is also out, and the battery is dying on my laptop. Tornado warning until tonight. Tomorrow I will take pictures of our car collection for you. DO you want any particual makes or styles?

How can your internet work if your power is out? :eusa_think:

P&W sells the most BMWs in a 250 mile radius of Pittsburgh and I have a long-standing relationship with them so I stick with them.

I love flashy, top-of-the-line cars too; that's why I buy and drive them; but not much will get the attention of ANYONE like a countach!

The Countach is just such a radical design; I still get drop-jaw when I am lucky enough to see one. Even the Veyron I am considering is not as flashy as the Countach.

Fox Chapel is very nice, I was raised from birth till 3 there and I went to school there (Shady Side Academy).

The real question that I have is for Roman. Since I too am a man who is NOT circumferencially challenged, how the hell do you fit in that thing AND use the pedals!??!?!?! :icon_mrgreen:

Hell with the Countach and the Bugatti, go for this Lambo.

Hell with the Countach and the Bugatti, go for this Lambo.

The link doesn't work, but I can read the HTML and it says some sort of LP640. Until I get MY LP640 next year, I will keep my Lambo as it will beat any stock LP out there! :icon_mrgreen:

The link doesn't work, but I can read the HTML and it says some sort of LP640. Until I get MY LP640 next year, I will keep my Lambo as it will beat any stock LP out there! :icon_mrgreen:

Anybody here on the Bentley Brooklands list?

Brooklands? We have a member on the Veyron list, but I guess that car is "GAY" too?

Oh, and I'd like a picture of you in the yellow viper in that picture of your parents garage.

:icon_thumleft:

Holy crap he took me up on it.... :eusa_dance:

I promised him I wouldnt ban him if he behaved himself.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: So lets be nice....

Let the edumicating begin...

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!

Seriously son, this could be a great education for you.... Consider it my "Knights of Columbus" good deed of the day....

It probably wont be.... Youll get all defensive and fight back and Ill get a cheap thrill from shooting you out of a cannon... No problem to me either way... But, that would be your loss... What you could learn here in the next few hours could set you on the right path in life.... You want to know how to afford the shit the guys on here have (without pointing to mom and pop)??? Shut the fcuk up and learn from us....

First: Dont worry so much about what other people think... A car wont get you respect.... Ever... From anybody worth getting respect from... People may pretend to respect you for a car, but its all a lie....

I get respect regardless of what Im driving because within five seconds of meeting me, people know two things (well, maybe three :tyson: ) 1. Im smart.... Thats something you might try to work on a little bit more... and 2. Im serious, but I dont take myself too seriously.....

Second: These guys here all now me.... They know who I am, what I do, where I do it, and who I do it for... And yeah... not to brag because they will attest that isn't my style... But I can guaran-fcuking-tee, you would trade your left testicle to walk in my shoes for about five minutes... Son, I was banging doe-eyed starlets two at a time when you were getting your ass wiped by mommy, and that happened whether I showed up in my BMW or a checkered fcuking cab.

I could buy a murcielgo tomorrow morning... With cash.... And then walk down the street and buy an enzo or any other thing the same fcuking way.... Why dont I then? Because none of those cars do a God-damned thing for me.... And I dont need to piss away a half of a million bucks on a car I dont really want to "get respect"... ITS A fcuking CAR... Those cars may do something for YOU, but I could give a shit what you think. You're a 17 year old shit-stick who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground...

I, like many other enthusiasts, have a passion for the cars of my youth.... If you ever get over the need to have a car perform foreplay for you, You'll probably develop the same interests... and twenty years from now whatever Lamborghini or Ferrari come out with, you'll still have a warm spot for the CURRENT model year line up....

Third: Why do I, a 36 year old (get my fcuking age right junior... You add 2 years on me again and Ill subtract two from you... capiche?) have a Myspace account? The guys here will attest that I LOATHE Myspace with a HOT, HOT HEAT.... We've had some fun fcuking threads about that place.... But Lambo-power got an official Myspace page, and so I, as a MODERATOR here, got one too... And I put my Lamborghini up as the Avatar not to "impress people" but because I am representing LP on there... Its first and foremost a tool for keeping in touch with our members, and advertising our forum..... But then, low and behold.... A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS HAD MYSPACE ACCOUNTS AS WELL!!!! Yep... Those people on my front page... ARE REALLY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES OF MINE :shock: :shock: :shock: :thefinger:

Fourth: As for my three Benzes.... Youll be happy to know, I almost bought the Bentley you have such a fcuking hard-on for... In the end though I went with another Benz.... Its just a lot more practical.... Plus, in my industry, the S class Mercedes is the STANDARD... Mr. Spelling drove to work in one every day for 20 years, and if its good enough for him, its damn sure as hell good enough for ME....

Now grow the fcuk up, watch your fcuking tongue, dont speak unless you know what the fcuk it is youre talking about, and who youre talking too, and... Most important...

Welcome to Lambo-power!

sheesh..

6bjpe0o.jpg

Brooklands? We have a member on the Veyron list, but I guess that car is "GAY" too?

Oh, and I'd like a picture of you in the yellow viper in that picture of your parents garage.

:icon_thumleft:

Lol, I have a hard time fitting into the little bastard. It's so tempting having those cars, and I can't drive them. My dad bought a Hennesy Viper last year, and I can get about one leg into it. The Veyron is not a gay car. My Uncle is on the list for both the Brooklands and the Veyron, he is a real car enthusiast.

Lol, I have a hard time fitting into the little bastard. It's so tempting having those cars, and I can't drive them. My dad bought a Hennesy Viper last year, and I can get about one leg into it. The Veyron is not a gay car. My Uncle is on the list for both the Brooklands and the Veyron, he is a real car enthusiast.

You can get one leg into it?

Are you Godzilla?

You can get one leg into it?

Are you Godzilla?

I'm a 6'4 275lb Defensive Tackle. So, I am pretty big. The more I lift, the harder it is to drive those little cars.