Myspace War

Roman

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That definately is not that kids house. He looks to be about 15 1/2 years old. Maybe his parents, or his uncles, but not his.

Damn dude... Hes kinda got that whole "Luca Brasi, oxygen deprivation as an infant/ high functioning retarded" look going on....

l_1855670a333a3dffd1c2a9d33533839d.jpg

Guest skokos
Damn dude... Hes kinda got that whole "Luca Brasi, oxygen deprivation as an infant/ high functioning retarded" look going on....

DAMN! your right! 4250.jpg

I just realised something and now I feel bad about it....

The kids profile says hes 22 (he looks like hes about 13 but WTF do I know?)

Yet his profile also says:

Schools:

Center Area Shs [senior High School]

Monaca,Pennsylvania

Graduated: N/A

2005 to Present

Hes a 22 year old Sophomore? Something is seriously fucked up with this kid. He must be Special Ed or something....

In BEFORE THE EDIT!!!!! Hes basically clearing everything off his page now.... :thefinger:

LMFAO!!! when i started reading the thread, i could see everything. Just check now, NOTHING! :dumbass:

Threads like this make me love this forum!

Hmmmm .... I don't know?!

Do we have a successor?

> cockAvatar.jpgl_1855670a333a3dffd1c2a9d33533839d.jpg

HA!!! I Almost forgot that kid... He was great! Whatever happened to him????

Oh... yeah... I think photoshopped a cock in his moms mouth.....

In BEFORE THE EDIT!!!!! Hes basically clearing everything off his page now.... :thefinger:

I think he just made his profile private so you have to be a "Friend" to comment and stuff like that......

So basically, you made him look foolish and now he wants to try and protect his childish ego and apparently, Alter-Ego, from further damage..

Do I need some special Italian Mafioso Gangsta glasses to decode that page? :fripper:

I"Im sorry... I dont speak Guinea."

To answer up some questions. The house is not mine, it is my family house. I am 17 years old. The cars are my parents. All this shit started because Roman took offense because I think Countaches are gay. The rich do not buy old Countaches that are older than I am, they buy new ones. This Roman guy comes on, practically bragging about his old countach, so I let him have it. My family is wealthy, but I do not go around bragging about it like he does. I do support the Italian Mafia stereotype, because the "mafia" was started to help struggling Italians. Anything else I can answer?

To answer up some questions. The house is not mine, it is my family house. I am 17 years old. The cars are my parents. All this shit started because Roman took offense because I think Countaches are gay. The rich do not buy old Countaches that are older than I am, they buy new ones. This Roman guy comes on, practically bragging about his old countach, so I let him have it. My family is wealthy, but I do not go around bragging about it like he does. I do support the Italian Mafia stereotype, because the "mafia" was started to help struggling Italians. Anything else I can answer?

No. Just for info, there is an old Countach LP400 (which is more than 30 years old) for sale... $700,000. Check here.

The design of the Countach is out of style, unless your a Lambo enthusiast. Sure, some are expensive, but you will not get the respect in one of those like you would in a new Murcielago.

The design of the Countach is out of style, unless your a Lambo enthusiast. Sure, some are expensive, but you will not get the respect in one of those like you would in a new Murcielago.

Welcome to Lambopower.

:jerry: :tyson: :rolleyes: :rant:

This will get interesting.

Roman........why does this kid not have an Avatar? I think you need to help him out.

Wow. I didnt think this retard would join and talk, but since you did, i think your full of shit and quite possibily one of the biggest faggets ive laid eyes on.

And what do you know about receiving "respect" in a Murcielago? Post some hi-res pictures with these "cars" you claim you own and post them.

Wow. I didnt think this retard would join and talk, but since you did, i think your full of shit and quite possibily one of the biggest faggets ive laid eyes on.

And why is that?

And why is that?

Because usually when fags, such as yourself, get put in their place by someone like Romandad they shut up and learn for the experience. Another reason why is because i don't think you are welcome here.

talking about things you think wealthy do/say is not interesting to hear. You are making a fool out of yourself buddy. I suggest you leave.

Because usually when fags, such as yourself, get put in their place by someone like Romandad they shut up and learn for the experience. Another reason why is because i don't think you are welcome here.

talking about things you think wealthy do/say is not interesting to hear. You are making a fool out of yourself buddy. I suggest you leave.

Yeah, this is pretty gay. Wealthy people do not go online and talk about thier cars like you guys, they buy and drive them. I'll forgive you because you are a worthless Canadian. I didn't want to join, I just thought I would get a kick out of it.

Yeah, this is pretty gay. Wealthy people do not go online and talk about thier cars like you guys, they buy and drive them. I'll forgive you because you are a worthless Canadian. I didn't want to join, I just thought I would get a kick out of it.

Could you post some pics or some specs on that $250,000 Bentley GT? :icon_thumleft: :lol:

The comment about the Countach vs Murci thing reminds of a line from Gone in 60 Seconds. When Nick Cage was in the Ferrari dealership talking about all the 355's at starbucks compared to (I think) the old 288 gto.

In 10 years the Countach will be worth more than a Murci. Not that I have anything against either car, both are phenominal.

But in reality kid, you have no clue. Enthuesists buy cars they like to drive. You, you a poser who looks for the most expensive and say that is what you WOULD drive. The difference between posers like you, and enthuesist like Roman is HE HAS a Countach, he could buy a Murci if he so felt and at the end the day all you get to do is suck the tits off your parents or whatever wealthy family you MAY have and hope they throw you a bone.