Myspace War

Roman

...another idiot from Canada.

The only reason i am keeping you around is for the members enjoyment as we haven't had this much fun with a moron like yourself in a long long time.

The next ignorant comment towards canadians or myself and i will send you back to your cave.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know exactly what you meant. I see the language of sarcasm is lost on you.

At my parents estate, they have a 275HP Cummins powered generator to keep up 600 of their 1000 AMP service. But you are so wealthy, you should be able to run the entire neighborhood with yours!

I said I have a small generator, and I have also said that I do not live in a "neighborhood". I'll go hook the generator to my ESV to make you happy.

I said I have a small generator, and I have also said that I do not live in a "neighborhood". I'll go hook the generator to my ESV to make you happy.

If you go out in a far enough, you will reach the nearest one, which, by proxy, we will call your neighborhood. As rich as you are, "small" is only a relative term.

And why would hooking up your ESV to your generator make ME happy? I have power.

I know exactly what you meant. I see the language of sarcasm is lost on you.

At my parents estate, they have a 275HP Cummins powered generator to keep up 600 of their 1000 AMP service. But you are so wealthy, you should be able to run the entire neighborhood with yours!

I meant that Canada as a country has contributed shit to society, and a 17 year old can not be compared to a useless country.

I meant that Canada as a country has contributed shit to society, and a 17 year old can not be compared to a useless country.

Sure it can. According to you, you are both useless and have contributed nothing to society; therefore a very amusing comparison can be made!

Sure it can. According to you, you are both useless and have contributed nothing to society; therefore a very amusing comparison can be made!

So your siding with me that Canada has contributed nothing to society and is a waste of land? That is what it sounds like. As of now, yeah I am useless, but it won't be like that for long.

What has Canada contributed to the world?

Dan Akroyd?

The only reason i am keeping you around is for the members enjoyment as we haven't had this much fun with a moron like yourself in a long long time.

The next ignorant comment towards canadians or myself and i will send you back to your cave.

Please... Let me keep him.... This is the best thread we've had in a long time, I havent laughed this hard since they Cancelled "Hello Larry".

So your siding with me that Canada has contributed nothing to society and is a waste of land? That is what it sounds like. As of now, yeah I am useless, but it won't be like that for long.

What part of the "ACCORDING TO YOU" did you not soak up?

But you talked about the comparison that you made.

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

It's called refutation by parody. I used your 'facts' and made a comparison which shows that your statement was fallacious.

Are you sure you are 17?

Dan Akroyd?

Please... Let me keep him.... This is the best thread we've had in a long time, I havent laughed this hard since they Cancelled "Hello Larry".

Erik

As you wish my friend.I have to agree it is amusing :icon_mrgreen:

The real question that I have is for Roman. Since I too am a man who is NOT circumferencially challenged, how the hell do you fit in that thing AND use the pedals!??!?!?! :icon_mrgreen:

You could do it.... Remember the "Speedcat thread"??? Thats the key to the pedals.... (by the way, I bought the Black on Black ones you suggested.... SCHWEET!!!!!!)

You could do it.... Remember the "Speedcat thread"??? Thats the key to the pedals.... (by the way, I bought the Black on Black ones you suggested.... SCHWEET!!!!!!)

I did not realize that there was even that much room; it's hard to get into the car when you are still sportin' the wood from just looking at it!

Glad you like them; aren't they great!! :icon_super:

Your rich family needs a generator to communicate when the power goes out. While the rest up the world can just pick up a telephone. Does your family car have a crank on the front of it?

Erik

As you wish my friend.I have to agree it is amusing :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you... Plus its caused Dwiggs and I to get friendlier than we have been since that time he quoted Nietzsche a few years ago....

This thread is not complete without at least 1 cat pic ... Peter?

I predict we'll have cats, and bunnies and pancakes before the day is done....

Seriously.... This could go down as one of the greatest LP threads EVER.... Are we getting linked anywhere yet?

8 pages and 1100 hits!

Thank you... Plus its caused Dwiggs and I to get friendlier than we have been since that time he quoted Nietzsche a few years ago....

I agree! :icon_pidu:

It was my Russian phase! :lol2:

That went right over your head, I meant how much electricity.

http://www.opg.com/power/

Also, ever heard of Alexander Graham Bell....he kind of invented the phone....Canadian.

Here is another...small list....of things we have contributed to society.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/

I have family in the states, and they are great people. I have also met many American's over the years to say that most of them were really cool. To think I can generalize about an entire country based off my limited interaction would be well, what you are doing....and that is stupid..

Kid, you need to get out more and put the Gotti Goop to sleep. You really don't know much about anything right now, so it is probably best you stay quiet....

Hows this for Canadian contributions to society!

Top Ten Canadian Inventions

In no particular order, and yes; we know there are many more...

AM radio

Invented by :

Guglielmo Marconi

IMAX projector and system

Invented by :

Graeme Ferguson,

Roman Kroitor

and Robert Kerr

Telephone

Invented by :

Alexander Graham Bell

Television

Invented by :

Reginald A. Fessenden

Zipper

Invented by :

Gideon Sundback

Music Synthesizer

Invented by:

Hugh LeCaine

Electron microscope

Invented by :

Eli Franklin Burton,

Cecil Hall,

James Hillier,

and Albert Prebus

Trivial Pursuit

Invented by :

Chris Haney

and Scott Abbott

Basketball

Invented by :

James Naismith

Canadarm

Invented by :

Spar Aerospace Ltd

Not to bad for a 'useless' country.

Hows this for Canadian contributions to society!

Top Ten Canadian Inventions

In no particular order, and yes; we know there are many more...

AM radio

Invented by :

Guglielmo Marconi

IMAX projector and system

Invented by :

Graeme Ferguson,

Roman Kroitor

and Robert Kerr

Telephone

Invented by :

Alexander Graham Bell

Television

Invented by :

Reginald A. Fessenden

Zipper

Invented by :

Gideon Sundback

Music Synthesizer

Invented by:

Hugh LeCaine

Electron microscope

Invented by :

Eli Franklin Burton,

Cecil Hall,

James Hillier,

and Albert Prebus

Trivial Pursuit

Invented by :

Chris Haney

and Scott Abbott

Basketball

Invented by :

James Naismith

Canadarm

Invented by :

Spar Aerospace Ltd

Not to bad for a 'useless' country.

Canadians invented Trivial Pursuit??? We should send them foreign aid just for that!

Canadians invented Trivial Pursuit??? We should send them foreign aid just for that!

I second the motion...Motion passed!!!