Roman

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest skokos

HAHA OMG i cant believe he signed up!! this is how great threads are born.

First off,i was going to play nice because i felt bad for this portly sack of crap,but after reading more of his BULLSHIT and just plain not liking him,let the ownage commence.

You are phisically disgusting,i bet when you take a shower the water refuses to come out of the head because it doesnt want to run down your body.

You post pictures of a very well known auto enthusiast cars and claim them as your "familys"

(OH DAMN THATS WEIRD! HOW DID PICTURES OF "YOUR FAMILYS"VIPER GET ON SOMEONE ELSES PERSONAL WEBSITE!!oh let me guess,your dad had the car at a show and someone took pictures of it and claimed it as there own) :lol2:

23.JPG

Then you say "i dont go around posting pictures of cars trying to impress anyone"

but you have your main picture on myspace as a garage full of Gary javos cars with the caption underneath "My familys garage".

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Ive met people like you before,there so insecure with there own PATHETIC (and in your case overweight) life that they create these wonderfully painted and plotted fake lives so they dont have to face the fact that in reality,they are a 17 year old,average,run of the mill,50 cent listening to,under educated "playa" that"talks about life like they own the world,and pretend to toss around money and act like there the biggest BALLA ever (in this case "G UNIT FROM NYC" compliments of your Myspace) when in fact they drive a 91"Toyota corrola and live in there parents basement with G UNIT posters all over the wall.

You made the comment "Wealthy people do not go online and talk about thier cars like you guys, they buy and drive them"

well little do you know or are probably smart enough to figure out,that this is a community of Lamborghini OWNERS and non owners. there are individuals on this board that have more change in there pocket then you will acquire in your LIFETIME.

The people that have pictures of lamborghini above there picture didnt just put them there because they like the car,for the most part that IS THERE CAR.

you are truly a worthless piece of shit. the kind of person,who if your parents could have looked into the future when you were small and seen how you turned out,they would have given you up for adoption.

you of course will have a excuse for EVERY REQUEST FOR A PICTURE to prove that those cars are yours,but of course you will have to make up an excuse because if you walked downstairs and took a picture of your moms camry that wouldnt prove much would it.

fawking jack off.

Please make your response good as i want to make sure you give me lots of good material to throw back in your face,but please remember its not food im throwing at your face so dont try to eat it.

Wireless card, I get reception anywhere.

Wireless card gets reception from a a router wich runs on A/C power, and you said the power is out.

Someone please ban this troll before he posts pictures of one of your cars claming it's his. He's got internet connection, and he's got a garage. He's just playing with you.

That is not a pic of my Viper. My Viper does not have the hood scoop or the side emblem dumb ass. Our house has a small generator that powers cordless phones and computers, but I do not think I get my reception from a router.

Wireless card gets reception from a a router wich runs on A/C power, and you said the power is out.

Someone please ban this troll before he posts pictures of one of your cars claming it's his. He's got internet connection, and he's got a garage. He's just playing with you.

He COULD have been talking about something like EVDO or Edge since he is balling (ballers need world wide internet access 24/7,) but I highly doubt it.

That is not a pic of my Viper. My Viper does not have the hood scoop or the side emblem dumb ass. Our house has a small generator that powers cordless phones and computers, but I do not think I get my reception from a router.

Do you get it from some Diety?

Well, I officially stepped in some bullshit :lol2: .

Well, I officially stepped in some bullshit :lol2: .

Didn't you know; your priorites are cordless phones and computers! Not refridgerators, lights, microwaves, hot water (if you have electric heaters), etc.!!!

Didn't you know; your priorites are cordless phones and computers! Not refridgerators, lights, microwaves, hot water (if you have electric heaters), etc.!!!

Like I said, it is a SMALL generator, just for communication.

I cannot believe you guys are trying to have an intelligent debate with this idiot.I guess things have been boring here lately and we need a new mascot

Like I said, it is a SMALL generator, just for communication.

How small could it be that those two things are all you could run? What is it, a hamster running on a little wheel?

I cannot believe you guys are trying to have an intelligent debate with this idiot.I guess things have been boring here lately and we need a new mascot

...another idiot from Canada.

I can't decide on what watch I want; so this occupies me! :icon_mrgreen:

I've never electronically communicated with an e-mobster before :icon_mrgreen: .

...another idiot from Canada.

You wonder why the rest of the world laughs at this country!!!!!! :eusa_wall:

Ignorance like this.

How small could it be that those two things are all you could run? What is it, a hamster running on a little wheel?

Do you know what it takes to power a fridge or a microwave?

I've never electronically communicated with an e-mobster before :icon_mrgreen: .

Be careful, he might try and stick his e-dick in your ear! :eusa_shhh:

You wonder why the rest of the world laughs at this country!!!!!! :eusa_wall:

Ignorance like this.

What has Canada contributed to the world?

Do you know what it takes to power a fridge or a microwave?

I believe the english speaking world calls it electricity.

What has Canada contributed to the world?

Maple Syrup! LOL

What have YOU contributed to the world?

Maple Syrup! LOL

What have YOU contributed to the world?

I am only one person, not a whole country, but my family has contributed to society.

That went right over your head, I meant how much electricity.

I know exactly what you meant. I see the language of sarcasm is lost on you.

At my parents estate, they have a 275HP Cummins powered generator to keep up 600 of their 1000 AMP service. But you are so wealthy, you should be able to run the entire neighborhood with yours!

I am only one person, not a whole country, but my family has contributed to society.

And what is your family made up of? Individual people. If individuals do not contribute, then groups cannot by definition. See what I mean by needing some more "of that there book learnin'.