Myspace War

Roman

Yeah, this is pretty gay. Wealthy people do not go online and talk about thier cars like you guys, they buy and drive them. I'll forgive you because you are a worthless Canadian. I didn't want to join, I just thought I would get a kick out of it.

How exactly do you know what wealthy people do and do not do, LOL?!

Someone has been staying up past their bed time and soaking up too much "Growing up Gotti." :icon_mrgreen:

You have come to the right place, we must now educate you...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I didnt think this retard would join and talk, but since you did, i think your full of shit and quite possibily one of the biggest faggets ive laid eyes on.

I do not have a Murcielago, I just said that they demand more respect than a countach. I just took a guess at what my Uncle's Bentley was worth, I do not research prices of cars, nor do I care. I do not buy them, my family does.

..snip.. worthless Canadian..snip...

Umm, there a lot of people here from Canada that could pretty much buy and sell you and your entire family....and the kiddie comments really show what kind of poser you really are....

Get a life.

Wow. I didnt think this retard would join and talk, but since you did, i think your full of shit and quite possibily one of the biggest faggets ive laid eyes on.

I do not have a Murcielago, I just said that they demand more respect than a countach. I just took a guess at what my Uncle's Bentley was worth, I do not research prices of cars, nor do I care. I do not buy them, my family does.

:jerry: :jerry:

Hope this thread stays civil though...

And it is really a bad ideea to insult canadians here, you will pretty soon feel their wrath :shock:

And your ideeas of what a wealthy man should drive or shoudn't are totally worthless... As someone said before me: An enthusiast will drive whatever car he likes and enjoys not what is more expensive or more of a status symbol. If you judge people by what they drive, i sincerely feel sorry for you my friend

:jerry: :jerry:

Hope this thread stays civil though...

And it is really a bad ideea to insult canadians here, you will pretty soon feel their wrath :shock:

And your ideeas of what a wealthy man should drive or shoudn't are totally worthless... As someone said before me: An enthusiast will drive whatever car he likes and enjoys not what is more expensive or more of a status symbol. If you judge people by what they drive, i sincerely feel sorry for you my friend

Where is Aram? :icon_mrgreen:

Where is Aram? :icon_mrgreen:

I am here Mike.The kid is so STUPID and IGNORANT there isn't anything i can say to him that will change that.Remember what i said in another thread stupidity is a condition that cannot be treated.You cannot fight bad genes.

The design of the Countach is out of style, unless your a Lambo enthusiast. Sure, some are expensive, but you will not get the respect in one of those like you would in a new Murcielago.

Not as much respect as a Murcielago ? Respect from a 17 years old wannabe, big fcuking deal!

Not as much respect as a Murcielago ? Respect from a 17 years old wannabe, big fcuking deal!

:iamwithstupid:

Holy crap he took me up on it.... :eusa_dance:

I promised him I wouldnt ban him if he behaved himself.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: So lets be nice....

Let the edumicating begin...

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION!

Seriously son, this could be a great education for you.... Consider it my "Knights of Columbus" good deed of the day....

It probably wont be.... Youll get all defensive and fight back and Ill get a cheap thrill from shooting you out of a cannon... No problem to me either way... But, that would be your loss... What you could learn here in the next few hours could set you on the right path in life.... You want to know how to afford the shit the guys on here have (without pointing to mom and pop)??? Shut the fcuk up and learn from us....

First: Dont worry so much about what other people think... A car wont get you respect.... Ever... From anybody worth getting respect from... People may pretend to respect you for a car, but its all a lie....

I get respect regardless of what Im driving because within five seconds of meeting me, people know two things (well, maybe three :tyson: ) 1. Im smart.... Thats something you might try to work on a little bit more... and 2. Im serious, but I dont take myself too seriously.....

Second: These guys here all now me.... They know who I am, what I do, where I do it, and who I do it for... And yeah... not to brag because they will attest that isn't my style... But I can guaran-fcuking-tee, you would trade your left testicle to walk in my shoes for about five minutes... Son, I was banging doe-eyed starlets two at a time when you were getting your ass wiped by mommy, and that happened whether I showed up in my BMW or a checkered fcuking cab.

I could buy a murcielgo tomorrow morning... With cash.... And then walk down the street and buy an enzo or any other thing the same fcuking way.... Why dont I then? Because none of those cars do a God-damned thing for me.... And I dont need to piss away a half of a million bucks on a car I dont really want to "get respect"... ITS A fcuking CAR... Those cars may do something for YOU, but I could give a shit what you think. You're a 17 year old shit-stick who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground...

I, like many other enthusiasts, have a passion for the cars of my youth.... If you ever get over the need to have a car perform foreplay for you, You'll probably develop the same interests... and twenty years from now whatever Lamborghini or Ferrari come out with, you'll still have a warm spot for the CURRENT model year line up....

Third: Why do I, a 36 year old (get my fcuking age right junior... You add 2 years on me again and Ill subtract two from you... capiche?) have a Myspace account? The guys here will attest that I LOATHE Myspace with a HOT, HOT HEAT.... We've had some fun fcuking threads about that place.... But Lambo-power got an official Myspace page, and so I, as a MODERATOR here, got one too... And I put my Lamborghini up as the Avatar not to "impress people" but because I am representing LP on there... Its first and foremost a tool for keeping in touch with our members, and advertising our forum..... But then, low and behold.... A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS HAD MYSPACE ACCOUNTS AS WELL!!!! Yep... Those people on my front page... ARE REALLY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES OF MINE :shock: :shock: :shock: :thefinger:

Fourth: As for my three Benzes.... Youll be happy to know, I almost bought the Bentley you have such a fcuking hard-on for... In the end though I went with another Benz.... Its just a lot more practical.... Plus, in my industry, the S class Mercedes is the STANDARD... Mr. Spelling drove to work in one every day for 20 years, and if its good enough for him, its damn sure as hell good enough for ME....

Now grow the fcuk up, watch your fcuking tongue, dont speak unless you know what the fcuk it is youre talking about, and who youre talking too, and... Most important...

Welcome to Lambo-power!

Roman, does it really say MONACA, PA.!??!?!?! If so, being from Pittsburgh, that is funnier than you could ever imagine.

It also explains EVERYTHING!!!!! :lol2:

Roman, does it really say MONACA, PA.!??!?!?! If so, being from Pittsburgh, that is funnier than you could ever imagine.

It also explains EVERYTHING!!!!! :lol2:

It did.... I have the schools website right here:

http://www.casd.k12.pa.us/

Hes a "Trojan".

They have an opening for a Speech Therapy Teacher.... Maybe I should apply??? I speak fluent Guinea to English....

http://www.casd.k12.pa.us/employmentopenings.htm

Holy crap he took me up on it.... :eusa_dance:

I promised him I wouldnt ban him if he behaved himself.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Seriously son, this could be a great education for you.... Consider it my "Knights of Columbus" good deed of the day....

It probably wont be.... Youll get all defensive and fight back and Ill get a cheap thrill from shooting you out of a cannon... No problem to me either way... But, that would be your loss... What you could learn here in the next few hours could set you on the right path in life.... You want to know how to afford the shit the guys on here have (without pointing to mom and pop)??? Shut the fcuk up and learn from us....

First: Dont worry so much about what other people think... A car wont get you respect.... Ever... From anybody worth getting respect from... People may pretend to respect you for a car, but its all a lie....

I get respect regardless of what Im driving because within five seconds of meeting me, people know two things (well, maybe three :tyson: ) 1. Im smart.... Thats something you might try to work on a little bit more... and 2. Im serious, but I dont take myself too seriously.....

Second: These guys here all now me.... They know who I am, what I do, where I do it, and who I do it for... And yeah... not to brag because they will attest that isn't my style... But I can guaran-fcuking-tee, you would trade your left testicle to walk in my shoes for about five minutes... Son, I was banging doe-eyed starlets two at a time when you were getting your ass wiped by mommy, and that happened whether I showed up in my BMW or a checkered fcuking cab.

I could buy a murcielgo tomorrow morning... With cash.... And then walk down the street and buy an enzo or any other thing the same fcuking way.... Why dont I then? Because none of those cars do a God-damned thing for me.... And I dont need to piss away a half of a million bucks on a car I dont really want to "get respect"... ITS A fcuking CAR... Those cars may do something for YOU, but I could give a shit what you think. You're a 17 year old shit-stick who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground...

I, like many other enthusiasts, have a passion for the cars of my youth.... If you ever get over the need to have a car perform foreplay for you, You'll probably develop the same interests... and twenty years from now whatever Lamborghini or Ferrari come out with, you'll still have a warm spot for the CURRENT model year line up....

Third: Why do I, a 36 year old (get my fcuking age right junior... You add 2 years on me again and Ill subtract two from you... capiche?) have a Myspace account? The guys here will attest that I LOATHE Myspace with a HOT, HOT HEAT.... We've had some fun fcuking threads about that place.... But Lambo-power got an official Myspace page, and so I, as a MODERATOR here, got one too... And I put my Lamborghini up as the Avatar not to "impress people" but because I am representing LP on there... Its first and foremost a tool for keeping in touch with our members..... But then, low and behold.... A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS HAD MYSPACE ACCOUNTS AS WELL!!!! Yep... Those people on my front page... ARE REALLY FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES OF MINE :shock: :shock: :shock: :thefinger:

Fourth: As for my three Benzes.... Youll be happy to know, I almost bought the Bentley you have such a fcuking hard-on for... In the end though I went with another Benz.... Its just a lot more practical.... Plus, in my industry, the S class Mercedes is the STANDARD... Mr. Spelling drove to work in one every day for 20 years, and if its good enough for him, its damn sure as hell good enough for ME....

Now grow the fcuk up, watch your fcuking tongue, dont speak unless you know what the fcuk it is youre talking about, and who youre talking too, and... Most important...

Welcome to Lambo-power!

You make alot of sense and your right. All this started from you taking offense from me saying that I didn't like Countaches. Who cares what I think. I have my own life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm sure you have a great life, but your already over the hill. As of me, I'm only 17 and have the world in front of me and the possibilities are endless. I am in a comfortable situation as of now, but you are right, I can't live off my family for ever. You want to talk about standards? My family has never owned a car under $50,000 in my life time, but I do not go around bragging and flashing pictures of our car collection and estates. You guys will not believe what ever I say, so I do not know why I am going on. I didn't say that a car gets the driver respect, I know that is not true, I meant the car get respect for itself. Yeah, you guys are right, car enthusiasts will drive what they like. I like the most expensive and flashy cars out there, but that is just who I am. My father on the other hand, is like you, he likes cars from his era, Camaros, Mustangs, Trans Am's and all those other old muscle cars. As far as Canadians go, I shouldn't have said what I said, but from my expiriences Canadians are weird different people, not like most Americans.

I think that it is best that we start over, and accept eath others opinions, but who am I?

It did.... I have the schools website right here:

http://www.casd.k12.pa.us/

Hes a "Trojan".

They have an opening for a Speech Therapy Teacher.... Maybe I should apply??? I speak fluent Guinea to English....

http://www.casd.k12.pa.us/employmentopenings.htm

Yeah, I know it's funny. I was kicked out of my old private school, Sewickley Academy. Trojan is a pretty gay mascot, I admit, but the school is much more my type. All the kids at the academy were so arrogant I couldn't take it anymore. They were all the biggest ass kissers. What is the problem with Pittsburgh though? There are many wealthy people here.

You make alot of sense and your right. All this started from you taking offense from me saying that I didn't like Countaches. Who cares what I think. I have my own life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm sure you have a great life, but your already over the hill. As of me, I'm only 17 and have the world in front of me and the possibilities are endless. I am in a comfortable situation as of now, but you are right, I can't live off my family for ever. You want to talk about standards? My family has never owned a car under $50,000 in my life time, but I do not go around bragging and flashing pictures of our car collection and estates. You guys will not believe what ever I say, so I do not know why I am going on. I didn't say that a car gets the driver respect, I know that is not true, I meant the car get respect for itself. Yeah, you guys are right, car enthusiasts will drive what they like. I like the most expensive and flashy cars out there, but that is just who I am. My father on the other hand, is like you, he likes cars from his era, Camaros, Mustangs, Trans Am's and all those other old muscle cars. As far as Canadians go, I shouldn't have said what I said, but from my expiriences Canadians are weird different people, not like most Americans.

I think that it is best that we start over, and accept eath others opinions, but who am I?

You have foot in mouth disease... :icon_mrgreen:

Son... Im not "Over the Hill".... I can see the hill from here, but Im not close to being over it... And I wouldnt want to be 17 again (Or 25 for that matter) for all the money in the world (29 and up have been pretty fcuking cool though)....

And its better to be "over the hill" than to have peaked at 17....

You didnt say "I dont like Countaches" That wouldnt have bothered me a bit...

you said "Its probably a kit car and Countaches are GAY"....

Slightly different sport....

PRECISION, IN EVERYTHING WE DO.... VERY IMPORTANT.... WORDS HAVE MEANINGS, and saying the wrong thing has consequences.

There is no problem with Pittsburgh. I am from there, have one of my homes there, and my parents have an estate there; I was referring to the area of Monaca.

Yeah, I know it's funny. I was kicked out of my old private school, Sewickley Academy. Trojan is a pretty gay mascot, I admit, but the school is much more my type. All the kids at the academy were so arrogant I couldn't take it anymore. They were all the biggest ass kissers. What is the problem with Pittsburgh though? There are many wealthy people here.

And speaking of Roman's precision, how can people be both arrogant AND ass-kissers? Seems a little mutually exclusive, don't you think?

There is no problem with Pittsburgh. I am from there, have one of my homes there, and my parents have an estate there; I was referring to the area of Monaca.

You'll get a kick out of this then. I do not live in Monaca, I live in Aliquippa. The good part of ALiquippa though, acres away from any people.

You'll get a kick out of this then. I do not live in Monaca, I live in Aliquippa. The good part of ALiquippa though, acres away from any people.

There's a good part of Aliquippa? The last time I was there (about 10 years ago for a playoff basketball game) was the first time I ever say a 'crack whore' actually doing crack and whoring!

And speaking of Roman's precision, how can people be both arrogant AND ass-kissers? Seems a little mutually exclusive, don't you think?

I meant that they were into following all the rules of the school and never did anything wrong.

I meant that they were into following all the rules of the school and never did anything wrong.

So you are saying that they were perfect (i.e., never did anything wrong)? Man, good thing you got out of there! Talk about a BAD INFLUENCE! :eusa_wall:

There's a good part of Aliquippa? The last time I was there (about 10 years ago for a playoff basketball game) was the first time I ever say a 'crack whore' actually doing crack and whoring!

Haha, yeah there is a good part. There is Center TWP., Aliquippa and then there is Aliquippa, Aliquippa, the ghetto. Many famous people have came out of Aliquippa though, Mike Ditka, Pistol Pete, Henry Mancini, Ty Law, Darrelle Revis...

Haha, yeah there is a good part. There is Center TWP., Aliquippa and then there is Aliquippa, Aliquippa, the ghetto. Many famous people have came out of Aliquippa though, Mike Ditka, Pistol Pete, Henry Mancini, Ty Law, Darrelle Revis...

Oh, I know that the area is not without its "stars"; but having stars in no way mandates that the area is nice. In fact, I would be willing to wager that the opposite is true more often than not.