1976 yellow for sale

Ray G

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search...x?itemid=400964

Anybody know this one?

Update: I just found it again on a certain ex vendors site. So is it going to the auction or not?

The ex-sponsor just has it listed on his site for the owner, who's the guy who has it on duPont. Last I heard it was still going to auction, and it is still listed on the auction site... http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_ca...lp400/7160.html

It is absolutely gorgeous in yellow, RHD could be a hard sell in the US though. The last asking price I heard was around $400k, but that was a while ago.

The last asking price I heard was around $400k, but that was a while ago.

I heard they are looking to get something like $600,000.00.

The ex-sponsor just has it listed on his site for the owner, who's the guy who has it on duPont. Last I heard it was still going to auction, and it is still listed on the auction site...
The Guy is Steve Maman, the pictures were all in his garage. www.exoticaronline.com

I heard they are looking to get something like $600,000.00.

600k $ is WAY over market imo, i doubt it could bring much over 400k (being an RHD)

There was a lot of talk about this car on another forum with the owner, the former site sponsor that is listing it and and Joe Sackey. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put a link to it but it was quite entertaining for a while. Beautiful car no matter what side the steering wheel is on though!!

Nice 28 bertram Tim!

It was mine for a day. I was on a cruise last Sept and we stopped in St. Maarten and I booked that little baby for the day. We caught 2 wahoo's (like the one pictured) and 4 'cudas in about 2 hours :icon_thumleft: and then got skunked the rest of the trip :eusa_wall: . That was by far the biggest fish I had every seen let alone caught though so it was worth it.

I'll go with Emilio on the '76 and say it gets closer to 400k than 600k no matter how sexy it is?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go with Emilio on the '76 and say it gets closer to 400k than 600k no matter how sexy it is?

Car sold for $485,000 US plus 10% buyers fee yesterday at Russo and Steele.