1st SLR Roadster delivered in US

ELIM

Guest skokos
I saw that car driving down Western and Hollywood Blvd last week..

How did it look it person?

The owner posts on F-chat, this is his thread about it... http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175915

Hmm he had a coupe, and it didnt have paddle shifters? The shifters are exactly the same, work exactly the same, just the new ones stickout. they do not change the ride or performance whatsoever.

The owner is Mani (another Persian), he lives here in Irvine...

Is that the tool who spun out his F40 into a tree driving around his own block ?

:icon_anal:

Sorry but I don't dig the SLR convertible at all ! Looks too much like the SL..

The coupe looks much better..

I'd pass..

Is that the tool who spun out his F40 into a tree driving around his own block ?

:icon_anal:

Yeah, he had an F40 a while back that he wrecked.

Yeah, he had an F40 a while back that he wrecked.

From what I remember, he was driving around a bend on a wet road and instead of up shifting to 4th he accidentally downshifted to 2nd gear, spun and hit a tree backwards.

Didn't he destroyed a Saleen S7 too ?

From what I remember, he was driving around a bend on a wet road and instead of up shifting to 4th he accidentally downshifted to 2nd gear, spun and hit a tree backwards.

He must take driving lessons from Ajglobal!

LOL, I didn't know (or remember) the story of how he wrecked the F40, but I remember seeing the pics of it after the fact. And then there was a thread about an F40 for sale at a dealer in Portland and him saying he had a deal to buy it, then checking the vin # and finding out it was his old one, now repaired.

No idea if the Saleen was wrecked or not, but he was asked if he still had it in the SLR thread and he said... "I sold it after I found out the factory closed down production and with no air bags I figured my life is worth more than the car."

LOL, I didn't know (or remember) the story of how he wrecked the F40, but I remember seeing the pics of it after the fact. And then there was a thread about an F40 for sale at a dealer in Portland and him saying he had a deal to buy it, then checking the vin # and finding out it was his old one, now repaired.

No idea if the Saleen was wrecked or not, but he was asked if he still had it in the SLR thread and he said... "I sold it after I found out the factory closed down production and with no air bags I figured my life is worth more than the car."

what an idiot

and why in the world would he not want his fixed car back :lol2:

Im sure if he had kept it and fixed it himself he would be BS'n how it was fixed properly and is as good as new, fags

Im sure if he had kept it and fixed it himself he would be BS'n how it was fixed properly and is as good as new, fags

Have you dealt with him, talked to him?? You seem to know him quite well..... :jackoff:

He is the LAST person hard up for money in OC.....

what an idiot

and why in the world would he not want his fixed car back :lol2:

Excuse me, but I didn't see a single negative description about this guy. He crashed his F40, so?

I don't know where you would come up with such conclusions.

what an idiot

Here we go again. What makes him an idiot, that he crashed his f40? That he sold his S7? Which is it?

BTW, his last name has khos in it...