877 rwhp on Super G!!!!

g-force

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome dyno pulls!! Can't wait to see Ripper's yellow 1000 hp super TT G run at the strip this Sunday. Yeah thats right as of today, there are two 1000 hp G's ready to hit the streets, Rippers yellow one and the V.I. SE. :icon_thumleft:

This is absolutely sick!

There really isn't any better value of a super/exotic car as of right now other than a TT Gallardo. Looks, performance, handling, reliability, usability... ALL IN ONE!! AMAZING!

Just wanted to say THANKS to Wayne and Heffner for having the balls of being the 1st to do this project and starting what could be a new age for Lamborghini!

This is absolutely sick!

There really isn't any better value of a super/exotic car as of right now other than a TT Gallardo. Looks, performance, handling, reliability, usability... ALL IN ONE!! AMAZING!

Just wanted to say THANKS to Wayne and Heffner for having the balls of being the 1st to do this project and starting what could be a new age for Lamborghini!

I agree, and to Wayne particularly I tip my hat. We were merciless on his car at the beginning as he sorted through the teething problems, but who got the last laugh? ;)

Awesome dyno pulls!! Can't wait to see Ripper's yellow 1000 hp super TT G run at the strip this Sunday. Yeah thats right as of today, there are two 1000 hp G's ready to hit the streets, Rippers yellow one and the V.I. SE. :icon_thumleft:

Jason wasn't sure he was going to run?

This is absolutely sick!

Thanks....funny I keep Ken Mccay ..Lamborghini techical Boston..posted on my progress and the progress of the program

When I first told him of my plan to have the engine twin turboed he told me "wayne I think you are crazy...the engine

will blow up..." I told him I felt comfortable using the guy I was using and I was going to try it anyhow.

He used to answer my email updates but after I told him about the 1000HP version he hasn't even bothered.

I'm sure he is just tired of hearing me tell him he was so WRONG!

An accomplishment yet to be tackled on by any other tuner. This is truly amazing.

Yes, very true for a G, but no one knows what the DLM Mucrie Roadster is putting out, its rumored over 800. From the ride I took, I'd venture to say WELL over 800 at the crank :icon_super:

Yes, very true for a G, but no one knows what the DLM Mucrie Roadster is putting out, its rumored over 800. From the ride I took, I'd venture to say WELL over 800 at the crank :icon_super:

No dyno sheet, no respect. 800 at the crank means nothing, wheel horsepower says it all.

No dyno sheet, no respect. 800 at the crank means nothing, wheel horsepower says it all.

So true..to market the thing better at least..dyno is needed..seat of the pants testimonials

not enough IMHO.

From the ride I took, I'd venture to say WELL over 800 at the crank :icon_super:

Was that turbo system a bolt on w/o opening up the motor and changing the CR?

Was that turbo system a bolt on w/o opening up the motor and changing the CR?

DLM can enlighten us...... but it is bolt on to best of my knowledge.

Not sure what stock compression is on the Murcie? To do a "proper job" on the

Gallardo ccompression had to be lowered to 9 to 1.

I agree, and to Wayne particularly I tip my hat. We were merciless on his car at the beginning as he sorted through the teething problems, but who got the last laugh? ;)

Exactly. Best of luck with the new car wayne.

Exactly. Best of luck with the new car wayne.

I hope luck doesn't enter into it... I'm not good at rolling the dice!

I hope luck doesn't enter into it... I'm not good at rolling the dice!

You won't need any luck when it comes to showing ass ....... Ripper02 just beat "Big Red", Gary Javo's 1400hp TTViper on several 50-150mph hwy roll on races last nite!! :icon_super: :icon_super:

Unbelievable, but true .... with vids to prove that awd TT Gallardo power can do more with less and slay the mightest of them all.

Congrats Ripper02 on your monumental kill!! :icon_thumleft:

You won't need any luck when it comes to showing ass ....... Ripper02 just beat "Big Red", Gary Javo's 1400hp TTViper on several 50-150mph hwy roll on races last nite!! :icon_super: :icon_super:

Unbelievable, but true .... with vids to prove that awd TT Gallardo power can do more with less and slay the mightest of them all.

Congrats Ripper02 on your monumental kill!! :icon_thumleft:

Must see video. :D

I spoke to Gary today..... He says he needs to get a TT Gallardo. Another Heffner FGT/Viper customer recently bought a orange SE egear which will be converted soon.

I am curious, was engine with such mods extensively tested under high load? And I don't mean running it once or twice for quarter mile, but rather 30 minutes or constant very high speed autobahn driving, where the engine will really go into high temperature. I know you don't have such roads in US but I am almost sure this engine would not withstand it. I don't want to take away from your tuner but there must be something up if audi is unable to build such car :)

I am curious, was engine with such mods extensively tested under high load? And I don't mean running it once or twice for quarter mile, but rather 30 minutes or constant very high speed autobahn driving, where the engine will really go into high temperature. I know you don't have such roads in US but I am almost sure this engine would not withstand it. I don't want to take away from your tuner but there must be something up if audi is unable to build such car :)

If Audi were to build such a car, they would have to upgrade the brakes, gearbox, chasis etc etc making the car a much more expensive one to buy..

If Audi were to build such a car, they would have to upgrade the brakes, gearbox, chasis etc etc making the car a much more expensive one to buy..

so what that it would be expensive? for 1000HP car some people claim here bigger price is OK, my point is I cannot believe this engine would withstand 1 hour of autobahn driving :) And yes audi built some prototypes, they all burned on Nürburgring :)

Good question.....I have put over 3000 miles on mine. If you watched some of my vids, you can see that I haven't been babying my TT. Regarding high speed operation, we did 4 back to back vmax runs for a car magazine article, with speeds exceeding 200 mph without a hitch. When I was doing my quarter mile passes, it was not one or two but several back to back runs, something like 8 or 9 the night I ran 10.70@135mph. In fact, the track personel told me to cool it for a while, because my street tires were wearing grooves into the prepped track. Many of the other tuned Vipers and such needed at least an hour to cool down between passes.

Since day one, I have been monitoring temps on this car and never I have seen any variance from normal Gallardo operating parameters. It is an amazing engine, to work with. It puts the big block American engines to shame.

Good question.....I have put over 3000 miles on mine. If you watched some of my vids, you can see that I haven't been babying my TT. Regarding high speed operation, we did 4 back to back vmax runs for a car magazine article, with speeds exceeding 200 mph without a hitch. When I was doing my quarter mile passes, it was not one or two but several back to back runs, something like 8 or 9 the night I ran 10.70@135mph. In fact, the track personel told me to cool it for a while, because my street tires were wearing grooves into the prepped track. Many of the other tuned Vipers and such needed at least an hour to cool down between passes.

Since day one, I have been monitoring temps on this car and never I have seen any variance from normal Gallardo operating parameters. It is an amazing engine, to work with. It puts the big block American engines to shame.

I see no problem in making 3000 miles on this car, 4 vmax runs or a few quarter miles runs. I meant a constant high speed driving for 30 minutes and more :) I know you or anyone else never tested that, it gives a lot more stress to the engine than a 'few runs'

I see no problem in making 3000 miles on this car, 4 vmax runs or a few quarter miles runs. I meant a constant high speed driving for 30 minutes and more :) I know you or anyone else never tested that, it gives a lot more stress to the engine than a 'few runs'

IMO the G engines of the Heffner tuned cars have been stressed plenty enough to prove their reliability. I dont think constant high speed autobahn driving will do anything to the engine as the car already can sustain high speeds without turbos. It's not like the engine is under full boost 100% of the time just because you are driving at 180 mph. As part of the tuning package, engine internals are beefed up to handle the extra power, and max boost is relatively low compared to what other tuned cars are running. Your point that, "there must be something up if audi is unable to build such car," is pretty weak. If that was true everyone should and would just leave all their cars 100% stock. At least Heffner stands behind his work and offers a 1 year warranty on the engine.