New email from Roys Cats

Allan-Herbie

Allan, you can say what you want when you want, I have no issue with that. I am glad you think I stole this car?? So in another words you are saying I got the car at a "good" price. Do you know what I paid for it?? I don't think so..but just so you and everyone else knows, I have $154K into the car. I sold it at a loss...if the financing goes through with the current customer, at $148K.

But my main reason for writing you is to let you know that you have NOW stepped over the line. When you start making totally FALSE comments and KNOW they are false...that is going to far. I have NEVER ever sold a "salvaged" title car...But you claim I did..out and out lie. I am aware of the Fire on my GTR as is many people, after all it was a race car...however you think it was extreme I do not...PLEASE POST the photos...let everyone decide what is "extreme" and what is not. We never were involved in any "title fraud" as you claim, and you know it, to the contrary...the dealer that attempted to SCREW us was the Dealer in question...not us. ALL PUBLIC RECORD...but then again you think Public Records for you and your friends should be off limits....after all as you have said.."it was a long time ago and we were kids" BS...you cant have it both ways ALLAN. You also KNOW dam well we had no knowledge or control over a vehicle that catches fire due to a pin line fuel leak weeks after we sell it...could happen to any car at anytime to any dealer and as a matter of fact has..AND you know it. Yes MY White roadster had a WHOLE of $500.00 lower running board damage from Nick Cage when he ran into a plant potter at his house...SO WHAT...

It was fixed at the same place that you "pawned" your White Lamborghini SV off as a PERFECT car when you traded it into them...filling them full of CRAP the whole way and NEVER disclosing all the MODS you did, the nitro you did on it..etc etc...costing them tons of money to get the car right...BUT that's probably OK...because YOU were screwing a Dealer right? After all they deserve it...right? You are anyone are free to call Lamborghini Beverly Hills and see what they say...I allow all records on my White Roadster to be released to you by them...AS LONG as you post all records on your "pull over the wool" fast screwing you did to them with the SV white Lamborghini...??

But I am not concerned with your child like games. I am concerned when you OUT and OUT lie to people in print. You must stop these KNOW lies you print at once. I demand a retraction in writing on your board to these KNOW lies or you leave me no choice but to seek Legal Action against you. This has gone to far, way to far.

Respectfully,

Roy L. Cats

PS YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO POST THIS E-MAIL IN ITS FULL CONTENT ON ANY LOCATION.

Roy L. Cats - President

CATS EXOTICS, INC.

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

(526-2674)

Fax 425-353-4546

IP Address: 68.88.201.167

Roy, Roy Roy, when you gonna learn... Lets see, here you are doing your typical 2 step shuffle around the truth. Where should I begin.

Lets start with facts in regards to The blue 6.0. The facts are you and your buddy doing the two step dancing around each other patting each other on the back as to how absolutely fantastic this particular car is. He is gonna keep it, you are gonna keep it, blah blah blah. Fact is, at that point car was already in your or Kevins possesion. You knew of the condition fully, and you danced it up, thinking someone would take the bait, and buy the car that must obviously be a creampuff, since the world authority Roy and his partner want it soooooo badly for their own personal collection. Fact again, we have board member here, Moss, who has clearly stated that upon his asking you DID NOT DISCLOSE THE FULL INFO, rather downplayed everything as to being a negligible rear bumper. Fact is you played up the car, you did not disclose anything, even in the Ebay ad, and you were looking for a fish to fry. Fact yet again, if you yourself did not notice damage that is easily recognizable in just pictures, that you makes you a fcuking IDIOT, and shows the world all the more that you are not to be trusted in any of your dealings as you have no fcuking clue as to how to appraise a car, check for damage etc.That makes your statements on other cars such as "this car is 1 out of a 100" clearly null and void. You have also already in print, stated that you spoke to the prior owner of the vehicle who informed you of all the damage which you have now somewhat disclosed, after we disclosed them for you nonetheless. If you want us to believe that you found all this AFTER the fact, well thats up to everyone to decide after the fact. What you paid for the car, is clearly NOT debateable, as only you, and the owner know what that price is. So whether you lost 6k or 75K, I could give a fcuk.

As for you selling a salvaged car, I didnt claim you sold one, or if it came off that way, I didnt mean it to. We do however have record of you selling a car, that was marked as salvaged in another state, but since it had been retitled in another state after, it was no longer salvaged. You, YOURSELF MR ROY CATS, said that in bold print. That my friend, is title fraud. Its called cleaning a title. On the note i was speaking of before, had to do with the yellow Murci Roadster, which in you description you called perfect on your site, and then way down below, if you choose to scroll down far enough, you had the little blurb " This car has SST". Sorry buddy, but no one knows what SST means. And if you want to disclose a car as salvage title , why not clearly state " THIS CAR HAS A SALVAGE TITLE" ?

Now lets see, Public records. This is funny, you are trying to compare going behind someones back, and obtaining personal info, to your car dealings. Even now, you are trying to yet again descredit me, by somewhat implying that I too, had a legal record, and that I responded to your allegations by saying " That who cares, we were kids" Those words were never spoken on my behalf, they were spoken in singular form about the person other than me you were trying to descredit.

As for Nick Cages White Roadster, yet again, Vinking has knowledge to fact that yet again, damage was far worse then you just previously described yet again.

Now my SV. How do you know as to the condition I pawned my Diablo Sv as? Where you at the dealer when i traded it in? As I recall you werent. The specifics of my deal, were that I traded it, and 20K, for a 2003 Model Bentely Arnage T, with 30K miles. On paper, it showed the cash price of the Bentley to be 150K, with my Sv in at 130K for the trade. Now anyone here, will tell you that MAYBE the true price of that Bentley was 110K..RETAIL, and I got 90 wholesale on my SV. This is more the same with you, as you, yourself told me that a mere 6 months later, you called Lambo BH, and they told you my Arnage with at the time 33K miles was worth no more than 90K. So certainly lets ask the publics opinion here. Does anyone here think my Sv was worth anyless than 90K whether or not I ran nitrous or not? Does anyone here think that the true retail value of a 2003 Bentley arnage T with 30K miles a year and half ago was around 110K or 150K? See, I unlike others, know the inner workings of the car biz. Big difference between true numbers, and paper numbers. So if they showed me getting triple retail for my Sv on paper, I purchased the bentley in that case for triple retail too. So as for me screwing the dealer, hardly. You are in the business of making money on cars, I am not. The dealer put the numbers together on my car, I could have said yay or nay. Just as you, yourself do. The problem with you is, this board was created to keep people such as yourself alittle more honest. With you, its just slightly more difficult to keep up with all your bullshit.

As for you seeking legal action, coming from the owner of 2 illegally titled NON U.S. ROAD lEGAL vehicles, ie, Diablo SVR, and Diablo GT. Both NOT U.S. Legal vehicles in any shape or form. Lets not forget you have posted pictures of yourself driving non legal street vehicles on U.S Roads by use of your dealer tag. So to you Roy Cats, I say clean up your act, and become a Lambo broker the community can be proud of, because at this point you have done nothing but damaged the Lambo name and community. Until then, fcuk you, and I will continue to expose every singe bit of info I get on any shady ass car you sell.

at least it all ended on a positive note.

REALLY?!

Until then, fcuk you...

MORE POSITIVITY PLEASE!

"Until then, fcuk you"

Perfect ending to Allan OWNING the fcuk out of Roy. He is such a douche bag. I hope you are reading this Roy. nobody here likes you.

Until then, fcuk you, and I will continue to expose every singe bit of info I get on any shady ass car you sell.

Amen.

Well I don't think the legal action part scared Allen very much. I think it fired you up even more Allen and you are able to back up your part with facts.

Legal action my ass. What I can't figure out for the life of me is how Roy turns these things around and makes them personal. This board and others like it call out FUCKED UP CARS, especially when the sellers are pawing them off as non FUCKED UP CARS! Mind you there is nothing wrong with selling FUCKED UP CARS as long as there's full disclosure. Anyone remember back in 2003 when I sold my 88.5 countach on ebay? The car had a clean title, no carfax history, NOTHING, yet I disclosed all the information I had on the car, information I got from the previous owner and I even posted pictures of the car DAMAGED as well as posting the most unflattering pictures of the repaired areas as possible. I sold the car with no problems, the buyer flew in looked at the car and even told me the car wasn't nearly as bad as I had made it seem! Couldn't I have just as easily said NOTHING about the damage or the damage history of the car?!

How was this car any different than the blue diablo story? When is Roy going to realize that this has nothing to do with him or his repo sidekick but has everything to do with their BS sales practices?

Legal action my ass. What I can't figure out for the life of me is how Roy turns these things around and makes them personal. This board and others like it call out FUCKED UP CARS, especially when the sellers are pawing them off as non FUCKED UP CARS! Mind you there is nothing wrong with selling FUCKED UP CARS as long as there's full disclosure. Anyone remember back in 2003 when I sold my 88.5 countach on ebay? The car had a clean title, no carfax history, NOTHING, yet I disclosed all the information I had on the car, information I got from the previous owner and I even posted pictures of the car DAMAGED as well as posting the most unflattering pictures of the repaired areas as possible. I sold the car with no problems, the buyer flew in looked at the car and even told me the car wasn't nearly as bad as I had made it seem! Couldn't I have just as easily said NOTHING about the damage or the damage history of the car?!

How was this car any different than the blue diablo story? When is Roy going to realize that this has nothing to do with him or his repo sidekick but has everything to do with their BS sales practices?

That is the differance between being honest and not being honest. We will always get ahead by being honest and we never have to worry about being caught up in a lie when you don't do one. You also never have to try remembering what you said when you tell the truth.

Problem with all of this guys is....IF IT DOES END UP AS LEGAL MATTER the only winners

are the ATTORNEYS end of story regardless of facts and who is right...

With all the shit Roy has done and has ADMITTED on this site (shill bidding, driving a non street legal car under dealer plates, title clearing, the list goes on..) he is not in a position to throw threats. One call to the proper DA/ federal agency and it is all over...

No winner can be made by a lawsuit. Allan will walk away with a smile that Roy would be out of business or even in jail for fraud or Roy will walk away laughing that he beat Allan in court. there is no real winner besides the Lawyers that will laugh at both parties due to the large check the Lawyers will recive from Allan and Roy.

"I didn't know"

"Seller didn't disclose the history"

"1 of 100"

"Its cosmetic"

"Thanks for bringing it to my attention"

"It was a minor fire"

"PPI was done, disregard oil leaks, motor oil isn't that flammable"

"Its a keeper"

"abolfaz is a crook"

"Paint? Yes the car has paint!"

Etc...

Roy has sent me a new response, but I havent opened it, as Im certain it is yet again another book. Ill cut and paste it up again tommorow, as im too tired for this shit.

...as im too tired for this shit.

:iamwithstupid: As tired as I am of rehashing this Roy bullshit, each time we catch him the offense is more egregious than the one before!

Guys - My $0.02

This guy looks to be a sleazebag - and I for one would not buy a car from him - but people :) ... the more personal insults we hurl at him - no matter how justified - he responds in kind - and he hurls accusations at us and brings us down to his level :(

My suggestion - let us report the facts - let the facts speak for themselves - and after that ... let us ensure that he cannot make personal attacks about anyone ... So .. let us not say that he sucks - let us publish more pictures about his "SST" cars ...

Otherwise his emails will only refer to Allan and that "crook" [Forget his name :) :) ] .....